Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I'm not giving up on Trump. If the massive elections fraud is allowed to stand, it won't matter who "we" run in the future. Get that through your thick [bleep] skulls.

a-MEN!

*Bristoe continues to beat his head against the wall after moving to an area where the drywall hasn't been pulverized into talcum powder*

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
they stole this election plain sight. how does anyone think we have a real election again? seriously are you stupid?? you must be bestowing a certain level of honesty on them

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
2024 the Republicans will run a career politician with a Harvard law degree that talks and acts presidential. The campfire nitwits will swooning.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by AB2506
Two members from the Demonrat West Coast, Spanky and Indy, think there should be no complaining like Clinton has done. That's why Republicans have to work so hard to be heard and win.

Unlike 2016, which Clinton claims was stolen, 2020 was/is stolen from Trump. Until every complaint and allegation of election fraud is resolved, this election is not over. Don't let it go.

+1 to all this

2024 is a complete nonissue and there is no point discussing it if this fraud stuff isn’t cleared up.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I am deeply disappointed and distressed at the outcome of the election but as I previously stated I am not at all surprised. Anyone of open mind might have come to the same conclusion.

Look to the future, not the past. Nothing anyone here whining or doing is going to make a shred of difference. Stop bitching about a lost election and get on board selecting the most Conservative candidate who can beat president Harris in 2024.

Right now I'm saying Ted Cruz or Tom Cotton. Notice I said, "Right now". I reserve the right to change my prediction before the next Presidential campaign.

Let the insults now fly, like President Trump I am used to them.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Happened. Let us look to the future and not whine about a "stolen election". We don't need another four years of a Clinton clone bemoaning how the election was stolen.

On to 2024. Who will the Republicans run against President Harris? Right now I would say Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, or, as a longshot, Tucker Carlson. Why not Pence? He would be a good choice but he has too much Trump baggage. Trump himself? I don't think so.

Trump did more good in four years than most presidents do in eight. We should be grateful and honor him whenever we can.

Where have you been? I own you ten bucks.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

You sent me the sawbuck, thanks. I used it to buy a cheap cigar.

You pumping Palin to defeat President Harris/

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Go Palin!

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Spanky races off to the future, never mind the present.

I really mean it, go fück yourself.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Spanky races off to the future, never mind the present.

I really mean it, go fück yourself.

Alright!

Whats the plan?!?!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump is still winning. He has won 4 more years thank God! Biden will never be president and the ho will not either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Ho smile Speed knees! 🤣

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is like losing a game against an inferior team because of bribed referees. Then the coach says "stop being babies, play better and win the next game," when the same referees are scheduled for the next game.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Happened. Let us look to the future and not whine about a "stolen election". We don't need another four years of a Clinton clone bemoaning how the election was stolen.

On to 2024. Who will the Republicans run against President Harris? Right now I would say Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, or, as a longshot, Tucker Carlson. Why not Pence? He would be a good choice but he has too much Trump baggage. Trump himself? I don't think so.

Trump did more good in four years than most presidents do in eight. We should be grateful and honor him whenever we can.

Running against a woman against a woman would be the hardest thing the GOP will ever have to face in the future, Now running against a black woman would be disastrous. She would definitely win.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

Running against a woman against a woman would be the hardest thing the GOP will ever have to face in the future, Now running against a black woman would be disastrous. She would definitely win.

This is the sad truth of it all. Far too many voters use their emotions to vote. They use their mis-concieved MSM and FaceBook derived perceptions. They are so intuned to their electronics that nothing else matters. Thie election was influenced, in a far wider capacity than we can ever realize, due to these electronic avenues. This is the way of the future...somethings have to change in the GOPs approach to collect the younger vote.

Just my observation from working with a broad and collective group of backgrounds and ages.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Go Palin!

I'd rather have a conservative.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

Nikki Haley, how about that?

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Go Palin!

I'd rather have a conservative.
I'd rather not have a bleeder in the white house.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is like losing a game against an inferior team because of bribed referees. Then the coach says "stop being babies, play better and win the next game," when the same referees are scheduled for the next game.

Exactly.

The refs need to be in jail and we need a system that ensures the election can't be stolen.

Otherwise, there will be perpetual trouble in River City.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Republicans will win back The House in 2022.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

586 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.