Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ginther
Deflave ....... lower than tits on a snake

How's that Blue Beer taste LMFAO

I can honestly say the hatred you carry for yourself is quite pathetic and obvious to all.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Fireball is a good dude.

Can you ask his wife why she's mad at me?

Thanks.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Dude, if I wanted to own you I would have done it long ago. Nobody minds "a few jokes", and you know it.

FireClam,

What does this mean, exactly?

LOL

You stupid bitch.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Seafire

do you ever have a good thing to say about anything? you just pop in and say some snarky comments about someone and then fade back into your outhouse...your threads usually stink so much, you must take a Diarrhea shower twice a day... and three times on Sunday...you must be the pride of the trailer park in BFE Wisconsin...

Are you friends with Fireballz?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Dude, if I wanted to own you I would have done it long ago. Nobody minds "a few jokes", and you know it.

FireClam,

What does this mean, exactly?

LOL

You stupid bitch.

I believe that's when someone is passed out, and you take a selfie with your junk on their face, then post it on their social media for all their family and friends to see...….I could be wrong????

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I believe that's when someone is passed out, and you take a selfie with your junk on their face, then post it on their social media for all their family and friends to see...….I could be wrong????

That's flat mean!

LOL

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

That's flat mean!

LOL

You just caption it...."OWNED".

LOL

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Deacon

Are you posting from church?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's flat mean!

LOL

You just caption it...."OWNED".

LOL

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender
Deacon

Are you posting from church?

Praise the effing Lord!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

Anybody want to hold a peaceful protest now?

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

do you ever have a good thing to say about anything? you just pop in and say some snarky comments about someone and then fade back into your outhouse...your threads usually stink so much, you must take a Diarrhea shower twice a day... and three times on Sunday...you must be the pride of the trailer park in BFE Wisconsin...

Another cunny heard from

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
So you all contend that peaceful protests are effective against communists.

Got it. Idiots.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Firecuck, literally, getting it everywhere.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
That's it Roy... I've had enough... I'm going to post your Love Letter to me from a few months back.

I had held back out of some sense of misguided decency I keep.

... and frankly because you're just so damn pathetic in you're begging it is embarrassing for many to read.

It may take a couple of days I'm not at my computer.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
That's it Roy... I've had enough... I'm going to post your Love Letter to me from a few months back.

... and frankly because you're just so damn pathetic in you're begging it is embarrassing for many to read.

This will be great!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you all contend that peaceful protests are effective against communists.

Got it. Idiots.

As I said unless one is a member of top few percent with army of lobbyists the only thing politicians pay attention to are large gatherings of people in well chosen locations. By well chosen location I mean someplace where you can be seen and heard w/o interfering with every day lives of ordinary citizens.
What you will see is a lot of complaints on social media. They will be satified in listening to media personalities from non "Fake News" sources. The media personalities will lauf themselves to the bank, because they will make tons of money! It will be huge gravy train for at least next four years.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

This will be great!!

Yeah, I'm sure at this point cash will do anything, including write anything he can and put my name on it, as will you, to paint my position in a negative light. If you wanted to you could change this post to say anything you want it to, so let's look at it realistically.

I've already said I contacted cash to try to make amends. Did the same with you deflave, did I not? It's pretty simple, men talk through their differences in an attempt to keep the peace. At least honest and sincere people do. You and cash are far from honest and far from trying to keep any peace.

Deflave, why don't you tell us all what I did in my pm to you in an effort to get along? It's pretty straightforward isn't it? Just a simple reach out and "Hey, why can't we restart this and try again?" kind of message. You wouldn't have any of it, and neither will cash. Some people don't want to get along, and you and cash fall into that category. Don't expect people to roll over for it just because you run your flap on every thread.

But, go ahead and make it whatever you want.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This will be great!!

Yeah, I'm sure at this point cash will do anything, including write anything he can and put my name on it, as will you, to paint my position in a negative light. If you wanted to you could change this post to say anything you want it to, so let's look at it realistically.

I've already said I contacted cash to try to make amends. Did the same with you deflave, did I not? It's pretty simple, men talk through their differences in an attempt to keep the peace. At least honest and sincere people do. You and cash are far from honest and far from trying to keep any peace.

Deflave, why don't you tell us all what I did in my pm to you in an effort to get along? It's pretty straightforward isn't it? Just a simple reach out and "Hey, why can't we restart this and try again?" kind of message. You wouldn't have any of it, and neither will cash. Some people don't want to get along, and you and cash fall into that category. Don't expect people to roll over for it just because you run your flap on every thread.

Fireballz,

I do get a kick out of somebody with your history claiming that somebody else is a nut job.

LOL

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

Anybody want to hold a peaceful protest now?

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

Another cunny heard from

I don't know you, but I know Seafire. He's good people. Far better than you seem to be. You've done a good job of proving him right, is all. What an ass.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

This will be great!!

Go ahead and post your Love Letter yourself Roy. It will probably be less embarrassing coming from you and it will give you an excellent opportunity to admit that some of the things you said we're out of context.

Or maybe Plan B would be to deny that you actually wrote me a love letter in the first place... and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Keep trying to redirect.

Are you also now claiming that you did not attempt to Dox Travis?

Roy, you constantly lie about being conservative.

Please set the record straight on anything and I repeat anything you have ever done that is honest truthful or conservative in nature. Lava rocks do not count.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.