Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
I deleted Fox News off of the favorites list and replaced it with OAN and Newsmax. We are still recording Tucker Carlson so I guess Fox is still getting a rating from us. I’m like a lot of you done with Fox except Tucker. I heard they cancelled Janine Shipiros show last night. If they want to go full blown retard they will fire her , Tucker , Hannity and Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.

Hannity is no threat to the deep state agenda, so they can keep him on Fox.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
OAN and NEWSMAX.

Still watch Fox some. Like Tucker, Like some on Fox and Friends,
Been to bust to see The 5 for awhile. Typically like some of them, and that's
the point of the show. I like to see a mix of people mix it up in a decent fashion.

OAN is almost the opposite of CNN.
And I don't like bring spoon fed any agenda liberal or conservative.

Fox's "fair and balanced" mantra is just a marketing gimmick. Those panels are phony debates. The problem is you have no go zones. That was made clear when Gingich tried to talk about Soros.
-

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
NewsMax’s Greg Kelly

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are those on Fox who will talk about Soros.
Tucker for one.
If you notice, you don't see the "Fair and Balanced" like you used to.

That baffels me. Why not.
If you are going to propagandize, you support your story.

I don't know, this year feels like The Twilite Zone.

Up is down
Right is left
Right is wrong
Wrong is right

What Trump did was wrong,
My plan to fix things...is what Trump is doing?

It's Gaslighting at a massive scale.
Easily targeted against Conservatives.

And propaganda to own liberals and other weak minded.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

PT news network.

ptnn.tv

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for all the suggestions of alternative news sources. I have noticed Fox news turning left for some time now. I prefer to read news stories rather than watch on television. I am also tired of reading someone's opinion of what happened. I prefer to draw my own conclusions. Thanks again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Watch? Turn off your TV, cut your cable, & get a fooking life.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by kroo88
NewsMax’s Greg Kelly

That was good!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very good video..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
I deleted Fox News off of the favorites list and replaced it with OAN and Newsmax. We are still recording Tucker Carlson so I guess Fox is still getting a rating from us. I’m like a lot of you done with Fox except Tucker. I heard they cancelled Janine Shipiros show last night. If they want to go full blown retard they will fire her , Tucker , Hannity and Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.

Exactly what I did. Screw Fox News.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Gotta have "DISH" but then the is One America Network OAN news.

Candace Ownes is moving to Nashville to join some network so it is likely to be conservative, but hopefully upfront with Truth.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by andrews1958
I no longer trust Fox News
I don't either.. They've been turning more left with each passing day.. The final straw for me was the day they brought on that bitch Donna B...

We're now between OAN and Newsmax..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Newsmax and OAN fill the bill with good content. Because of hearing problems I like to use closed caption, particularly with young squeaky voiced females who have no concept of enunciation, and if there is worse CC than OAN I have yet to see it. It is full of gross errors, and usually a full sentence late. But that's my fault, "earplugs? naw, they cut down on the breeze blowing thru my empty skull".

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
News, what the F..... is news anymore. News outlets are nothing but political action committees hiding be hide the the first amendment. Fair and impartial reporting what is that? They report their version of the truth and make no bones about their biases. They beat this election to death for two years before it happened. Then it did happen and no surprise it is a joke. We are screwed and it will take the Republicans and many Demacraps 4 years to realize it. Then the republicans will throw some half heart candidate into the race and pray for a win. This country turned a hard corner with this election. What a circle jerk! Trump was far from perfect but,..... he may go down as the most trans formative one term president of this era. Albeit a controversial one at that. Biden AKA Mr. Magoo will ensure that. Each day of his term. By the way I am a registered independent voter.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
NewsMax is reporting that, since the disgraceful performance of Fox News in covering the election and its aftermath, the NewsMax app has jumped to the number three most downloaded. Fox's recent treachery might prove to have been a very major blunder for their ratings, and a huge boon for NewsMax.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Been watching a bit of Newsmax, haven't watched fox/local station news or ANY regular programming since about 9 p.m. CST Tuesday the 3RD! they can FOAD, sucking sound happening in about 9 banks we do/DONE business with too, they wanna play that way, we aint playing at all, they can wither and die!

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Newsmax Dish 216

AmericasVoice Dish 219

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I cut the cable cord several months ago. Went to Wally World & picked up a 25 dollar TV antenna to pick up the free, over the air wave channels, then hooked up my laptop to the big screen so I could live stream anything on the web & watch in comfort from the easy chair.

I have NewsMax and OANN book marked, Fox is dead to me.....

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
You know you've gone full retard when Fox news isn't conservative enough for you. Maybe the Scholastic News my 3rd grader gets would be more your speed?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 62 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.