Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

Anybody want to hold a peaceful protest now?

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

do you ever have a good thing to say about anything? you just pop in and say some snarky comments about someone and then fade back into your outhouse...your threads usually stink so much, you must take a Diarrhea shower twice a day... and three times on Sunday...you must be the pride of the trailer park in BFE Wisconsin...

Another cunny heard from

I don't know you, but I know Seafire. He's good people. Far better than you seem to be. You've done a good job of proving him right, is all. What an ass.

Is he friends with Fireballz?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

do you ever have a good thing to say about anything? you just pop in and say some snarky comments about someone and then fade back into your outhouse...your threads usually stink so much, you must take a Diarrhea shower twice a day... and three times on Sunday...you must be the pride of the trailer park in BFE Wisconsin...

Another cunny heard from

I don't know you, but I know Seafire. He's good people. Far better than you seem to be. You've done a good job of proving him right, is all. What an ass.

The bigger question do they own AR15 or semiautomatic pistols like a Glock/Springfield??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave

KMA

Another cunny heard from

I think John tries to be friendly with everyone, Travis. I don't know if he and Balls are buds. I do know that he has been friendly, kind, and generous with me without a reason to be other than that is just the kind of guy he is. I'll stand up for him anytime.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[I don't know you, but I know Seafire. He's good people. Far better than you seem to be. You've done a good job of proving him right, is all. What an ass.

Ballz is an unstable gash. Seafire is a wannabe Cap'n America, blowhard of the highest order. If your willingness to over look that means we cant be internet friends I can live with it. Being thought of as an ass by anyone who holds either of those two in any kind of high esteem is an honor.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[I don't know you, but I know Seafire. He's good people. Far better than you seem to be. You've done a good job of proving him right, is all. What an ass.

Ballz is an unstable gash. Seafire is a wannabe Cap'n America, blowhard of the highest order. If your willingness to over look that means we cant be internet friends I can live with it. Being thought of as an ass by anyone who holds either of those two in any kind of high esteem is an honor.

Then we are agreed.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,666
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.