Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
This may end the need for one or both senate run-offs!

Yeah, that would kick azz. What's the criteria? I assume someone needs at least 50%, or is it a margin of victory?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Still boggles my mind you yanks worrying so much about an election. Were you asleep for the last 9 months? both parties left and right, in every country, which includes Trump, just wiped out middle class money and freedoms over a virus that even full transmission would kill 3x less people than obesity in their lives. Non elected officials hamstrung your constitution in 72 hours without a vote being cast. They said 'go inside and dont move' and we all went inside just like jews did in 1939. They can pulll off a boondoggle like that, fiddling election numbers is small fry.

Unfortunately you’re correct, except some of us ‘jews’ did NOT get on the train or into the showers. Some of us continued to do as we pleased, living as FREE men. Instead we built up our defenses, reinforced our positions, increased our stores, fully supplied our redoubt positions and prepared for the day when the communists come. Many sheep are throwing in the towel but this country still has a metric-[bleep]-ton of wolf-killing sheepdogs. I have no doubt which “side” would win should the time come.

If you only knew how many conservative American men there are in this country and how many of them have children that share those same conservative values you would understand that this nation is NOT lost, this nation still is strong and our finest hours lie ahead of us, not behind. 👍

^^^^^This, some of us don't talk much, we prepare, hell, I like jerky...getting some more fixings tomorrow.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Simple majority

He went over yonder way
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If they still bar the Republican monitors, it won't matter.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Raeford
This may end the need for one or both senate run-offs!

Yeah, that would kick azz. What's the criteria? I assume someone needs at least 50%, or is it a margin of victory?

I believe they are only looking at the Presidential race. The Senate run-offs continue as planned.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Expected to take about three weeks. That is all.

Recount will be done in a week by November 20, so that the Election result can be certified. Its unlikely to find any difference in votes.

Still NO evidence of Vote FRAUD anywhere. Trumps getting desperate for cash, got $300 Million plus in Personal debt he needs to pay shortly, so come on donate more CASH $$$$$$

You're a liar.
If there was no evidence for fraud they wouldn't be doing a hand count.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Hand recount does us no good if they don't throw the bogus ballots out. I'd guess about two people cast legit votes for Pedo there.

This.

I don't want a recount. I want an audit.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It doesn't matter, Stacey will win.... even if she wasn't running!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Hand recount does us no good if they don't throw the bogus ballots out. I'd guess about two people cast legit votes for Pedo there.

This.

I don't want a recount. I want an audit.

It will be an audit and recount at the same time.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Once they have separated the ballots from the envelopes for mails ins, I don't see any way to remove the ballot if they find that the voter was a duplicate, fraudulent etc.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by noKnees
Once they have separated the ballots from the envelopes for mails ins, I don't see any way to remove the ballot if they find that the voter was a duplicate, fraudulent etc.

Pretty sure there is a corresponding number and that the envelopes are still there.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Below is ta letter to the editor from a friend who is our local "Chairman' of our local election board explaining the controls on our vote

As I stated in a letter to the editor before the Nov. 3 General Election voting began, “The most crucial pillar of our democracy is fair and free elections.”

On Monday, the Newton County Board of Elections certified results to the Georgia Secretary of State reflecting nearly 55,000 ballots were cast by Newton County voters across all channels, including absentee mail-in ballots, early in-person ballots, and election day ballots. In total, just shy of 69% of Newton County registered voters cast a ballot. This is a level of voter participation Newton County should be proud of.

I witnessed first-hand the diligence of citizens who waited in line to exercise their civic responsibility, and I observed every day the professionalism of our Newton County Board of Elections staff and volunteers. This is why I am so disturbed by the continued barrage of unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud and corrupt vote tabulations in media reports, social media posts and conversations. Baselessly attacking election results we dislike chips away at the foundation of our democracy and weakens our republic.

As chairman of the Newton County Board of Elections, I am compelled to speak on behalf of everyone who worked so hard to deliver a trustworthy, fair, reliable voting process under the most difficult circumstances our country has ever faced. Our election system worked. Voters stood in line or mailed in their ballots, and a conscientious group of civilian volunteers managed the electoral process and counted the votes. The election workers were your neighbors, your friends, and people you go to church with. Their singular, unwavering goal was to ensure every registered voter had the opportunity to cast their ballot and that every ballot was counted accurately.

The entire process was transparent. Republican and Democratic monitors worked with staff and board members to process mail-in ballots and tabulate the results. The local press representatives were given periodic reports on progress and permitted to witness the process.

If there was a question as to the intent of a voter, a panel consisting of a Democratic appointee, a Republican appointee, and a board member or appointee reviewed the ballot. I saw no instance where all three panel members did not unanimously agree with the adjudication of a ballot.

Every absentee ballot must have an oath signed by the voter. If an envelope is not signed, that ballot cannot be processed. Every voter who votes in person must present identification that matches the Secretary of State database of registered voters.

The number of absentee mail-in ballots must balance with the number of envelopes opened. The number of voters who checked in to vote in person is balanced with the number of ballots cast and counted.

The entire counting and tabulation process is completed in a room monitored by staff, volunteers and representatives of both local political parties.

As citizens, we have an obligation to support and abide by election results produced from a process managed by the people we have entrusted to fulfill that duty for us. Before you perpetuate accusations of voter fraud or corruption in the counting process, talk to the representatives of the Republican and Democratic parties who were in the room. Ask the Democratic and Republican representatives on the Newton County Board of Elections what their experience was.

The electoral process only works if the voters have confidence in process and outcome. Trust in the system is a higher objective than any particular electoral result you may have sought. We must not sacrifice the sacred institution of our electoral system because it produced an outcome some voters did not want.

Philip A. Johnson

Chairman

Newton County Board of Elections

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 38 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.