V
That’s nice

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Hey, last I looked heroin was illegal in most of this country yet that doesn't stop people from possessing and using it. Making something illegal isn't the same as getting rid of anything. What's that what our liberal counterparts said "Resist?" I'm in favor of dong just that and instead of referring to ourselves as "law abiding citizens" we instead should refer to ourselves as "freedom loving citizens." Referring to ourselves as law abiding infers that we will comply with whatever stupid or unconstitutional law that the enemies of freedom passes. I would be so disappointed if that was the case for most of us. Here in NY we already have these bans and the compliance rate is extremely low. Most have been squirreled away awaiting the day when the Supreme Court rules these laws to be the infringement that we know they are.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the courts. The Sullivan law is clearly unconstitutional yet has stood for over 100 years.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Biden even said he was gonna come for them. At least sleepy Joe didn't bullshidt us on this one, I believe him.

This will get interesting

They'll have to get past my neighbors.

Whether it will do any good, 90% of the counties in Virginia are 2a sanctuaries with resolutions such as this one passed in highland.
Some restrict any county funds being used in any efforts to restrict 2nd amendment rights.

We need to do this everywhere. This is the exact kind move the liberals make, but turned on its head. It's brilliant.

This.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdunham
Biden even said he was gonna come for them. At least sleepy Joe didn't bullshidt us on this one, I believe him.

This will get interesting

They'll have to get past my neighbors.

I talk to a sheriff quite a bit at the local hardware/auto store. He's definitely right leaning. We talk about these kind of laws all the time. He did say he will not participate in any kind of gun confiscation. Alot of his co workers won't either. He also said he will retire before being forced to.

NY can't even get LE to enforce this kind of crap. There are tons of upstate Sheriff's, DA's and other agencies that refuse to enforce it. Most of the state's gun owners have ignored Cuomo's SAFE act. 45,000 "assault" weapons registered out of the 1.5 - 2 million estimated to be in the state. A tiny fraction and this is NY. People said GFY and have ignored it. More political theater from Cuomo that the media doesn't expose. They keep allowing Cuomo to tout the SAFE act like it accomplished anything at all. Biden and the rest of them have no idea on the resistance they will meet. They have no way of locating a vast majority of the guns that are in this country.
Lots of people haven't turned them in but they ain't using them either. A lot of the county sheriffs aren't enforcing it but the state police will and have. A gun/magazine you're afraid to take out and use ain't good for a helluva lot.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
mors tyrannis!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We talk about keeping our guns and I sometimes find myself being too tunnel vision about it but we are also ensuring that the future generations that follow us have guns to defend life and liberty with. If we fail our own times we also fail theirs.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
😡

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No gun control. No compromise, now or ever.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
😡

That was Australia '96.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Totalitarianism seem popular with the weak-minded on the left.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The fact of the matter is, no one should be surprised.

Gun control efforts ebbs and flows, but it is always there, always real, and always prevalent. Even when it goes silent and we can all run around and finally buy some little boxes of 22lr, we are a target.

And it is only one aspect of the much bigger problem.

Anyone here suddenly shocked by this, is clueless. And there are a few here who are.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How come every time you open your mouth, it says azzhole...azzhole....?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Molon Labe, Lyin' Biden.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real problem is the ~50% of this country that have been brainwashed and can be manipulated. They are weak minded fools that believe what the deep state tells them - they will be safe and secure when guns are outlawed. That is the biggest problem, and, they expand through reproduction. Unfortunately, there will be a point in time that we all die off and they are the grand majority. At that point, the constitution and bill of rights will be nothing more than TP as far as they are concerned. Without major changes in the universities and schools, our country is foundering and sinking.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Harris says she will take away licenses from FFL's

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There will be registration/permit system, fees, restrictions on type of firearms that can be bought, quality of ammo, no internet sales of ammo or parts,.....just like in EU. It is only a matter of time before this happens in US.
Lot of gun owners on other US forms are discussing purchase of ten cartridge magazines for auto handguns. I suggest wonderful Smith & Wesson Sc framed .45 ACP revolver with stainless cylinder, four inch barrel and Houge combat grip. cool

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just the other day people were on here all concerned about the guy who got Kyle Rittenhouse his "assault rifle" and talking about how it was a straw purchase and other such tripe. If there is an AWB there will be questions on here about where to turn in your guns, etc. Just like right now pogues suggesting ten round mags and how to comply.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Something that may give them pause...

The House has the smallest Democrat majority since 1943--1945. Apparently people who didn't like Trump didn't like all the progressive commie bullshit either.

In midterm elections (next one in 2022) if one party has the House and the Presidency, they almost always lose House seats.

All this commie stuff, including gun confiscation, just may cost them the House. And they may not be too stupid to realize that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will be time to protect the 2nd amendment if the progressive fascists try to pack the court. That would be an act of tyranny. They would be copying the dictator in Venezuela who uses their Supreme Court to maintain his power.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 11 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 707 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.