Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You trust anything the Lincoln project says? really?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Republican leaning voters voted Biden.

Oxymoronic talk like that oughta be a clue as to the credibility of the source.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So that's showing this time there were more Midol deficient weenies who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C'mon man... we all know there was a large #walkaway movement, they even had a rally.... oh wait.... that was libs parting ways with the Dems.... silly me. hahahahhahahhah
Again tell us about the mythical Trump defectors ? this is the first I ever heard of that

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to believe voters left trump for biden when trump scored 10 million additional votes in 2020 than he did in 2016......answer me that one.

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll? did Trump flush out another one? hmmmmmm

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

Now that Trump lost, they are trying to outlive their usefulness. Many of their commercials were good and probably very effective to those who chose to listen to them. I am sure they helped defeat Donald Trump.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Troll Farm.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd love to find anyone who voted for Trump in 16 that didn't in 20. Trump performed exactly as expected.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cheating won- so far.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
In a close election (assuming it is fair, which I am not conceding) EVERY single thing working against your candidate is "critical." That is self-evident.
I think we can all agree they sure as hell didn't help.
If this goes the wrong way, those azzhats just lost their reason for existence. They are clawing for relevance.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Bullsh it

Last edited by kroo88; 11/12/20.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 303savage
Hard to believe voters left trump for biden when trump scored 10 million additional votes in 2020 than he did in 2016......answer me that one.

The chicom virus and dems rigged it so it was a lot easier to vote (not to mention commit fraud.) They made it easier for some lazy Republicans to vote. That is a possibility.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The election was stolen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll?

Of course not, he helped fellas like yourself break the NRA grin grin grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll?

Of course not, he helped fellas like yourself break the NRA grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't break it you old fool.... I contributed all my life.....
You may want to ask WLP a few questions though

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

BS, the heat has got to what little brains you might of had. There's no way a Republican would vote for Biden - Harris, a Republican might not vote but that isn't the case which according to the numbers. Only the center left dumocrats voted for Biden -Harris and they lost big time and the crooked bastard's are trying to steal this thing from Trump. The picture is getting clearer every day, open your eyes dumbass.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You may want to ask WLP a few questions though

No need to ask WLP. when we have gahuntertom grin grin grin grin

He can speak directly to the third graders

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's not over yet.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
357 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 39 invisible), 2,027 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.