Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

Let's assume fraud, on a significant level, is proven. What's the options to settle things:

- A re-vote is not an option, logistically impossible to organize and execute in time, and I don't think it's allowed in the laws/constitution
- Most likely can't "toss out" bad ballots as once they are in they are in. You MIGHT be able to align a vote to an ID to a ballot, but that takes time
- Can the SC void the entire thing and toss it to Congress?
- Technically the states can ignore the vote and submit electors as they see fit

What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it.

GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
depends

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I dont think depends are gonna do it....

Most likely go to the SCOTUS.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There simply isn't a way to identify enough fraud to overturn the results. Therefore it should be ignored. Just ask all the resident tolls.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
State legislatures in affected states will decide.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by greydog
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

Sounds like your bent over and lubed up already.......Looking forward to it even.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Assume nothing, get proven facts laid out, then go from there.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's already proven.

The courts will determine, based on evidence, if ballots should be tossed, recounted, or reassigned... And it could result in small numbers or big numbers.

Having our judicial branch overseeing this gives me about the same amount of confidence as having the DOJ investigate voter and election fraud. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In 1876 there was a big mess like this. It ended up by a commission being appointed from both houses and the supreme court. They ended up with a compromise. While Tilden won the popular vote, the EC had 4 contested states and was too close to call. The compromise gave the all 20 contested EC votes and the election to Hayes but gave the Dems an end to reconstruction and a withdrawal of troops from the south.

My guess is that if massive fraud was proven, the SC would declare the election void and send it to the house or to congress as a whole. Either way would likely be a victory for Trump.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Let's assume fraud, on a significant level, is proven. What's the options to settle things:

- A re-vote is not an option, logistically impossible to organize and execute in time, and I don't think it's allowed in the laws/constitution
- Most likely can't "toss out" bad ballots as once they are in they are in. You MIGHT be able to align a vote to an ID to a ballot, but that takes time
- Can the SC void the entire thing and toss it to Congress?
- Technically the states can ignore the vote and submit electors as they see fit

What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it.

When Alito told the States contested ballots had to be segregated and they failed it cast doubt on the vote which can be considered negatively by the court. Those states have options based on their own law and usually involve electors being chosen by the legislature.

Same with poll watcher issues.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Pessimistically, not a fuucking thing. Otherwise, time will tell. I'd like to see several states do hand recounts with enough oversight to determine if there's anything there, there. Of course there's always going to be fools like GD that wish ill upon the guy who pretty clearly saved our country for these past four years, giving us some hope.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Sounds like your bent over and lubed up already.......Looking forward to it even.

There you go. Classy, just like your hero. GD

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Of course I know nothing about the law or the process, but in my opinion (which means nothing), I would hope that the courts would force a hand recount and audit to get an accurate count. The thing that concerns me as much as the fraudulent votes go, is all of the votes that were switched by the software. Cheatin bastards.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Of course I know nothing about the law or the process, but in my opinion (which means nothing), I would hope that the courts would force a hand recount and audit to get an accurate count. The thing that concerns me as much as the fraudulent votes go, is all of the votes that were switched by the software. Cheatin bastards.

If it could be demonstrated that the software switched votes, it would call every single vote counted into question. In a sane world, that would utterly invalidate the result.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

If it could be demonstrated that the software switched votes, it would call every single vote counted into question. In a sane world, that would utterly invalidate the result.

Funny how the software algorithm only switched in favor of democrats, huh? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read the 12th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Trump wins by a vote of the electoral college, 31 to 19. So long as he does not concede.

If that occurs we may see another civil war.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Riots.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Funny how the software algorithm only switched in favor of democrats, huh? wink

From what I have seen of a basic analysis of the majority of the voting machines, vote rigging is not just possible, but is a standard "feature" of the machine. Party-favoring percentage rigging is in the features of the equipment. Meaning you could set the machine to favor a Democrat at 51% for a specific count, and as the machine "counts" votes, it gives 51% of the total votes to the Democrat. Which is why vote totals given by the machine give fractions of a vote. This has been demonstrated repeatedly, and dozens of lawsuits have already occurred in past elections, yet somehow the same machines are still in use. That's not an accident.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You prove my point that watching propaganda TV weakens your resolve.

Ask yourself a question. Would the propaganda media really complain so much about Twitter if they felt it hurt Trump? Is it possible that they used it to soften up the gullible to turn on Trump?
Twitter was used by Trump to distract the opposition while he got things done. Look at accomplishments rather than listening to what Jake Tapper tells you.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/13/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 12344mag, 36 invisible), 2,103 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,353
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.