Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PJGunner
She
Originally Posted by slumlord
Even Bill Clinton had a disdain for her.

She's too old for his tastes. Just ask Jeffery Epstein.
Paul B.

14 is the cutoff for those ped fuqs.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My son met the Iranian whore once when he was a Marine Security Guard at the embassy in Serbia. He told me she is just as much an arrogant narcissistic bitch in person as she seems on TV...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In 2004 I was the Chief Quartermaster on the USS Nashville LPD-13. We were sent to Beirut, Lebanon to evacuate American citizens and citizens of European nations who requested it when Israel was bombing the place to pieces. One of the people we pulled out was Anthony Bourdain. This "gal" was embarked on the ship as a CNN "correspondent." She is BAD NEWS! She was aboard us for about a week or so and all she did was try to get a crewmember to say something bad about George Bush, who was the sitting president. It got to the point where nobody would talk to her.

I wouldn't believe her is she told me it gets dark at night!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It's actually an apt comparison. The Holocaust Myth is just as much a fraud as all the other frauds the Jews have made up, including those about Donald Trump. Who owns and runs these "networks" that keep on pushing false ideas?

Holocaust didn't happen? Really?
If my uncle was still alive he'd say you were either an idiot or a damned liar!
He was a medic with the 7th Armys 45th infantry division when they entered Dachau in April 1945. The horrors he saw there haunted him for the rest of his life. He had frequent nightmares of that place and the people imprisoned there til his dying day.
Even after having seen it first hand, he couldn't grasp how even the Nazi's could've been so evil as to subject a people to such brutality.

The absolute proof that the Holocaust happened is easily found. Do a little research and you'll easily find it. Don't be a Nazi apologist.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
You are the first to mention mothers
then you project it onto someone else.. 😂

Hey ass-hole Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,it's a clear indication that you live in a world of fantasy.

Now take your mother fantasies and keep them private, so no more members realize your perversion.lmao.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw this despicable whore last night on PBS.

I was up late and decided to look for "Last Man Standing".When I surfed across PBS I saw an explosion so I stopped to view it.It turned out to be this Iranian scumbag comparing the Holocaust to President Trump's first term in office.

I knew she was a skank/left wing/Commie cu-nt but even she stooped lower than a snake's belly.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

... Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

You seem to know a lot of intimate detail
about that Iranian TV star.

Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably gay
with psychological mother issues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MickeyD
It's actually an apt comparison. The Holocaust Myth is just as much a fraud as all the other frauds the Jews have made up, including those about Donald Trump. Who owns and runs these "networks" that keep on pushing false ideas?

He was a medic with the 7th Armys 45th infantry division when they entered Dachau in April 1945. The horrors he saw there haunted him for the rest of his life. He had frequent nightmares of that place and the people imprisoned there til his dying day.
Even after having seen it first hand, he couldn't grasp how even the Nazi's could've been so evil as to subject a people to such brutality.

The absolute proof that the Holocaust happened is easily found. Do a little research and you'll easily find it. Don't be a Nazi apologist.

I give no fuucks about your uncle. He was just as brainwashed as you are. I didn't say that "the Holocaust didn't happen". I said that it is a myth. As in the story you know is fact-free, because it isn't based upon facts. It was a false narrative that is easy to dismantle of you want to bother to do so.

Again, everything you know about "the Nazis" and "the Holocaust" is a myth composed for pure propaganda purposes.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I give no fuucks about your uncle. He was just as brainwashed as you are. I didn't say that "the Holocaust didn't happen". I said that it is a myth. As in the story you know is fact-free, because it isn't based upon facts. It was a false narrative that is easy to dismantle of you want to bother to do so.

Again, everything you know about "the Nazis" and "the Holocaust" is a myth composed for pure propaganda purposes.

Please. Educate us.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Amanpour The Iranian Whore?

Wow..........Whores everywhere will be justifiably p issed about that comment.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Even Bill Clinton had a disdain for her.

If I recall correctly, she went to the same school as, and was close personal friends with JFKjr.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow, in all this time on this forum I thought I had already seen the stupidest things said that I could imagine, but you have topped that easily with your ignorance and denial...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

My uncle was in Dachau the first day U.S. troops got there and experienced the true horror of it first hand,. No brainwashing possible as he was one of the first to see it.
Throughout much of the '50s he lived with us. I grew up with seeing him grieve and suffer from the experiences he had there. What he saw there often brought him to tears.

Based on your biggoted, arrogant rant I will say that you are not a liar nor are you an idiot. You are delusional and a blind, sick fuucking idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass! The truth is that the Holocaust happened and the Nazi's were unbelievably evil. It is you believing in myths.

Last edited by MickeyD; 11/13/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If wikipedia went down Starfish would have nothing to post lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

Hey ass-hole Bell is 52 years old.
When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,it's a clear indication that you live in a world of fantasy.
Now take your mother fantasies and keep them private, so no more members realize your perversion.lmao
about that Iranian whore.
Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably not interested in a whore

Information about Hollywood whores is readily available and is not intimate in any way.

Dude you seem to have some obsession with that actress.

You need to get back to reality and stop posting about some long gone TV show and washed up actress.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Not so fast. Ejit say de Muzzies and Chinese love us.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

... Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

about that Iranian TV star.

Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably gay

they are all whores , just search for : Iranian Whores

Last edited by persiandog; 11/13/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The lady looks all right to me, and it would seem that she was born in England to an Iranian mother and Scottish father...not sure how that makes her an "Iranian whore".

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Because GI's saw death and disease at prison camps at the end of the war (which is to be expected), then the holocaust must be true......

Even though NONE of the camps taken by Americans are considered "death camps". None. Not then, not now. ALL of the "death camps" (in ever dwindling numbers) were found in Soviet occupied territory. So nobody's uncle ever saw a "death camp". A simple fact. But people are far too emotionally invested in the whole spiel to be interested in facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't stand the limey cuhnt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.