Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I think we are responding like a society that never experiences difficulty or suffering. Wait until something REALLY bad happens. The whole country will come unglued.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the ‘real’ damage to the economy likely hasn’t even really shown itself yet.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hanco 👍 Live Free Or Die

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
COVID-19 isn't as contagious as the CDC wants you to believe. You have to be near a COVID-19 infected person for a while who is real sick and coughing. You become a "case" if you have a positive PCR COVID-19 test which is very inaccurate. A positive test result doesn't mean you are actually infected or contagious. It only means that tiny DNA fragments of a of a corona virus were found in your test sample. If the test is accurate it could be from a cold you had or that you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus but didn't get sick. Why get tested if you aren't sick? Fauci has admitted that that they can't grow the COVID-19 virus in the lab under perfect conditions so when the CDC told us you could get infected from a grocery store shelf they were lying.

I wonder how many people know that the CDC isn't a federal agency? It's a private company funded by big pharma, our government and globalists like Bill Gates.

You can be diagnosed as having COVID-19 with no evidence of the virus. All that's required is that you have some of the symptoms.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
.01% chance of dying. You have higher odds of getting hit by a bus. Live your fuggn life.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
.01% chance of dying. You have higher odds of getting hit by a bus. Live your fuggn life.

This.

Yup.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
I think the ‘real’ damage to the economy likely hasn’t even really shown itself yet.

Agreed. I believe there is deep "structural" damage to the economy. Many industries will never be the same.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers

Looks like they doubled down on the stupid stuff they were already doing like creating money out of thin air.
Can't help but think one day that train is going off the tracks.

R
rem141r Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

its not my life i'm worried about. the person in question is 70 years old with a history of heart attack and congestive heart failure.

the idea of getting a covid test a few days before sounds like a good one. i will look into it.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Exactly. I've had it and my wife also

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by hanco
Wifey and I were gonna go dancing tonight for the first time since the Commie shutdown. We were only going for a couple hours before the crowd got there. Welll.... middle child is a intensive care nurse. She said if we do, forget about coming to her house for thanksgiving. We staying home.

I’m going to deer camp, already been several times.

What in the hell would a Intensive Care nurse know about Covid......................Sheesh!

She needs to get on the Campfire and get the real story on Covid and that it is just made up..........

To think............an Intensive Care Nurse having an accurate opinion of Covid..............

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by viking
Phooking commie chinks, it’s a good thing I don’t have a thumb on the button
I have the same thought. If I were king China would already be a smoking hole in the ground. Can't believe the rest of the world doesn't want to get together and annihilate those fuggin rat bastards.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Plan on everyone catching this [bleep] and have a plan for when you do. Not everyone is going to survive WuFlu, that's just life. Do you love life more than you fear death?

Exactly

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jwp475

Exactly. I've had it and my wife also

Bingo... I'm sitting in a deer stand right now.

I biggest concern is the wind stirring up too much scent.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rem141r
My wife works in a school. commie scuz is tearing through the community here. my sons work out and about and are quite social as are most young people. i am the only one who works from home and has limited social interaction. its only a matter of time until it hits us. me and my boys do an annual deer hunt at my camp with a close relative who is in the very vulnerable category. he greatly limits his social interactions. but he loves this one week a year where we get together and eat like hogs, bullschit about the old days and actually do a little hunting, but that is more secondary these days. our camp is small and probably an ideal incubator. i would hate to have him come down with this commie scuz from one of us. it would surely kill him. i have not discussed it with him. i am tempted to cancel altogether and forget deer camp this year. i would miss it but it would not be the end of the world for me. i am not sure what to do. i know i am not going to sit around a table with a fuggen mask on. this schit sucks out loud. fuggen chinese mf'ers.

anybody else facing the same thing?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd love to know what some of you clams do for a living.

Buncha fugkin' pussies.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hanco
Wifey and I were gonna go dancing tonight for the first time since the Commie shutdown. We were only going for a couple hours before the crowd got there. Welll.... middle child is a intensive care nurse. She said if we do, forget about coming to her house for thanksgiving. We staying home.

I’m going to deer camp, already been several times.

If my daughter said that to me she'd be serving Thanksgiving with a pair of Irish sunglasses.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
670 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.