Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If Biden is given the Presidency, the only bright spot in the whole affair will be that tens of millions of people will finally be aware that the coup has occurred.

That's a big first step.

Its just amazing that in the 21st century we cannot have 100 % voting accuracy. We could but we would have Voter ID in place, accurate tax. and voter rolls , legit mail in ballots . The commies want no part of that and it shows.

SCANDAL OF THE CENTURY.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by rem141r
didn't don jr tell us we were going to be shocked the other night? still waiting. i would love to see real hard evidence of mass fraud but i doubt we will.
........Wanna bet? Care to wager?

Hey lilsqueeze, what ever happened to Hunter's laptops...........remember that door buster.........
.LOL....LOL.....You are as lawless as the media who has covered it up and will continue to do so.....lilsqueeze?? LOL...Would not bet on that IZZY BOY!.

Lilsqueeze after they give him another fake election fraud link

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I have to put you on ignore , you have so little to say and are nowhere as entertaining as EGYPT.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If - - that’s if - anything really happens, and I hope it does, but beginning to doubt, it is a while away, most likely SC.

I have zero doubt massive fraud took place. It is only whether or not the deep state Democrat apparatus can intimidate enough people to ignore enough evidence, or if they have covered their treason well enough. I have zero doubt the media will keep on keeping on with their portion of subversion and sedition.

Last edited by las; 11/14/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by las
If - - that’s if - anything really happens, and I hope it does, but beginning to doubt, it is a while away, most likely SC.

I have zero doubt massive fraud took place. It is only whether or not the deep state Democrat apparatus can intimidate enough people to ignore enough evidence, or if they have covered their treason well enough. I have zero doubt the media will keep on keeping on with their portion of subversion and sedition.

Takes a while to round up witnesses and their evidence, it can certainly not be done in a week.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There are no liberals or conservatives.
Only people who recognized the Con at the beginning and those who still don’t see the Con.
President Trump will wreak havoc until President-Elect Biden is inaugurated January 20, 2021.
I personally will be glad when 2020 is over.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
didn't don jr tell us we were going to be shocked the other night? still waiting. i would love to see real hard evidence of mass fraud but i doubt we will.

Hey lilsqueeze, what ever happened to Hunter's laptops...........remember that door buster.........
.LOL....LOL.....You are as lawless as the media who has covered it up and will continue to do so.....lilsqueeze?? LOL...Would not bet on that IZZY BOY!.

..................A little closer pic there IZZY. But the Hulkster weighs about 290-300 in that pic, In my line of work, to have muscular bulk would not be the best choice.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

This is looking more and more like they have no real evidence and are just playing the crowd hoping.

Stop dropping "news coming" unless there's actually news coming.
..........You and some others on here need more patience. Its gonna take longer than a few days or even 10 days to investigate, prepare the evidence, verify the evidence, prepare the court briefs, sworn affidavits, file lawsuits plus all the rest to prepare cases to take to the courts. Everybody wants evidence and proof LIKE yesterday......Legal system cannot work that fast.

If you all want solid proof of election corruption and fraud then slow down and just wait.

Well there must be something, Agent Orange tweeted about the cheating the day after and you retards havent shut up about it yet.

Let me guess, its strategic for them not to tell anyone what they know that the fraudsters did? That makes sense lol. Lets tell the entire country there was wide spread fraud as soon as he realizes he is loosing. Then, hide from everyone for over a week, and not give your constituents you declared this too a single piece of evidence?

Perfect governing there lol, which is why Biden won lol.
.....As usual, you gabb and gabb and continue to gabb when your knowledge of the law, knowledge of the US Constitution, knowledge of election laws, as well as the evidence gathering process would not be visible under an electron microscope....You are a brain dead idiot who gabs and gabs and gabs and gabs some more without any substance of any kind. You obviously are no kind of lawyer, attorney or anything else of stature....Kinda difficult for idiots and clowns to become as such.

He had the temerity yesterday to compare Australia with the US in handling Corona. The chickenchitt never did reply to my post. My feelers are hurt.

I didnt see it... theres no intelligent come back to what I said..

Someone declared what good would lock downs do, it wont make it go away... and as I said Australia only had 5 total cases yesterday... as in 5 on their entire continent... you’d be a moron to try and debate someone against that, however I digress, you obviously tried hahah

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Only people who recognized the Con at the beginning and those who still don’t see the Con.
President Trump will wreak havoc until President-Elect Biden is inaugurated January 20, 2021.

Speaking of people who don't see the Con.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

..................A little closer pic there IZZY. But the Hulkster weighs about 290-300 in that pic, In my line of work, to have muscular bulk would not be the best choice.

Who knew, gay strippers shouldnt have bulk... you learn something new everyday

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hysterical dumbphouk

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Too bad you are clueless and have let the fake news program your weak mind.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/14/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah I think we are all waiting for all these supposed ground breaking news stories that’s going throw the DNC into free for all. This is starting sound like a Sean Hannity show..

Last edited by 79S; 11/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So what’s your next scam Medicare?? Since you are scamming workmans comp,.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

This is looking more and more like they have no real evidence and are just playing the crowd hoping.

..........You and some others on here need more patience. Its gonna take longer than a few days or even 10 days to investigate, prepare the evidence, verify the evidence, prepare the court briefs, sworn affidavits, file lawsuits plus all the rest to prepare cases to take to the courts. Everybody wants evidence and proof LIKE yesterday......Legal system cannot work that fast.

If you all want solid proof of election corruption and fraud then slow down and just wait.

Well there must be something, Agent Orange tweeted about the cheating the day after and you retards havent shut up about it yet.

Let me guess, its strategic for them not to tell anyone what they know that the fraudsters did? That makes sense lol. Lets tell the entire country there was wide spread fraud as soon as he realizes he is loosing. Then, hide from everyone for over a week, and not give your constituents you declared this too a single piece of evidence?

.....As usual, you gabb and gabb and continue to gabb when your knowledge of the law, knowledge of the US Constitution, knowledge of election laws, as well as the evidence gathering process would not be visible under an electron microscope....You are a brain dead idiot who gabs and gabs and gabs and gabs some more without any substance of any kind. You obviously are no kind of lawyer, attorney or anything else of stature....Kinda difficult for idiots and clowns to become as such.

He had the temerity yesterday to compare Australia with the US in handling Corona. The chickenchitt never did reply to my post. My feelers are hurt.

Someone declared what good would lock downs do, it wont make it go away... and as I said Australia only had 5 total cases yesterday... as in 5 on their entire continent... you’d be a moron to try and debate someone against that, however I digress, you obviously tried hahah

You inferred that they were handling it better then the US when in fact it was a fallacy. How can you compare a country that has 29 million scattered residents vs 350 million and they had 10k more deaths then Texas which has the same sized population. A lot of things elude you , don't feel bad.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

You inferred that they were handling it better then the US when in fact it was a fallacy. How can you compare a country that has 29 million scattered residents vs 350 million and they had 10k more deaths then Texas which has the same sized population. A lot of things elude you , don't feel bad.

5 cases

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

And as usual, your wrong, as of today Australia has had a total of 907 deaths... thats it.

Your always wrong...

Last edited by Ejp1234; 11/14/20.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 79S

So what’s your next scam Medicare?? Since you are scamming workmans comp,.

Fill me in my brother, it seems I should be getting a check.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's literally tons of evidence showing ballot fraud in this election. No it's no made up, it's real. So where's the DOJ? Why hasn't all the evidence come out? Well by law the DOJ can't enter into this until 10 days after the election ended, which would make it today which is a Saturday. I'd guess that things will start to really happen this coming week.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.