Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
How many people do you think all these trolls actually are? My guess is that 7-8 of them are 1-2 people to make us think there is a quorum of people this stupid.

Oh about 77,500,000 or so. laugh

Last edited by benquick; 11/14/20.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benquick
How many people do you think all these trolls actually are? My guess is that 7-8 of them are 1-2 people to make us think there is a quorum of people this stupid.

Oh about 77,500,000 or so. laugh

Panic! Post more! LMAO, Troll.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Life is good.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
What we're up against is pure evil. And we're on a timeline.

We’re lol

Retard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
That is the problem here. You'd on't want to believe the facts. Qanon posts something, Donald tweets about it. You believe it at face value. When you dig just beneath the surface (no such report exists) you find it is total BS. But, then run down into the next rabbit hole. How [bleep] up is that?

Qanon is likely some 400 pound toad sitting behind a keyboard eating donuts. Playing your aSS and having a ball doing it.

Last edited by benquick; 11/14/20.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Total horse chit.
The president’s tweet referenced a now deleted report by OANN.
An archived version of that report shows that OANN reported the same numbers based on an “un-audited analysis of data obtained from ‘Edison Research.’” They write that this analysis “States using ‘Dominion Voting Systems’ may have switched as many as 435,000 votes from President Trump to Joe Biden.”
OANN did not link to or provide direct access to the “un-audited report,” but the VERIFY team was able to contact Edison Research directly. Larry Rosin, the President of Edison Research, told the VERIFY team in an email that this report was “fiction.”

The Trump's Chit Show rolls on.

You actually don't rate as high as horse sheit, more like lower septic tank material.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
That would be awesome if a 3rd party forensic IT security audit revealed a nationwide manipulation that's provable.

They need to see what was fed into their servers and then comparethe output to see if it was tabulated correctly. With the holes this has it will be a walk in the Park. The Dems are picking on the wrong guy, Trump is a fighter, others would fold like a house of cards.
.......Oldelk.........I have a feeling that Dominion just might be the biggest lynch pin.....

Ties in nicely with the Army seizing servers in Germany and Spain.They just have to tie the stuff back to the State election districts for the input and then compare the count coming out of Dominions servers. It is not rocket science.

B-but but but, Faux said there was absolutely no problem with Dominion machines.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by ISRO
That would be awesome if a 3rd party forensic IT security audit revealed a nationwide manipulation that's provable.

Maybe the same IT that worked on Hunter's laptop

What are so afraid of? You voted for Trump, remember?

Not afraid, just realistic............

Trump 2020

KAGS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They need to see what was fed into their servers and then comparethe output to see if it was tabulated correctly. With the holes this has it will be a walk in the Park. The Dems are picking on the wrong guy, Trump is a fighter, others would fold like a house of cards.
.......Oldelk.........I have a feeling that Dominion just might be the biggest lynch pin.....

Ties in nicely with the Army seizing servers in Germany and Spain.They just have to tie the stuff back to the State election districts for the input and then compare the count coming out of Dominions servers. It is not rocket science.

B-but but but, Faux said there was absolutely no problem with Dominion machines.

And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

And yet another good question.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
What we're up against is pure evil. And we're on a timeline.

We’re lol

Retard.

No worries, you can be included in his make believe war too, hurry up, JakeBlues needs your help! Hes on a timeline!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Donald lost. Get over it.
66 days, 15 hours and 55 minutes Joe Biden will become the next POTUS.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
bigsqueeze getting local dummie fired up to guard the servers.

LOL

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Probably safer there....

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That is the problem here. You'd on't want to believe the facts. Qanon posts something, Donald tweets about it. You believe it at face value. When you dig just beneath the surface (no such report exists) you find it is total BS. But, then run down into the next rabbit hole. How [bleep] up is that?

Qanon is likely some 400 pound toad sitting behind a keyboard eating donuts. Playing your aSS and having a ball doing it.

Where's the link, or is this a sources claim story?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

THIS ^^^^^^ is my major concern. Who was the Einstein who thought that it would be a good idea to put control of OUR election in the hands of people who hate us on a good day ??? As much as Trump has twisted Merkel's nose over immigration and the EU, Merkel would LOVE to have an opportunity to screw over Trump...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Donald lost. Get over it.
66 days, 15 hours and 55 minutes Joe Biden will become the next POTUS.

If that happens, it won’t be for long. The Dems are already planning on replacing him with Harris.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hey, it's Gas-lighting "Ben", back to gas-light people on the fire about stuff they know to be factual. Do you get paid more to work weekends, "Ben"?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

THIS ^^^^^^ is my major concern. Who was the Einstein who thought that it would be a good idea to put control of OUR election in the hands of people who hate us on a good day ??? As much as Trump has twisted Merkel's nose over immigration and the EU, Merkel would LOVE to have an opportunity to screw over Trump...

Wasn't a mistake by an Einstein..... this is an attempted takeover by the new world order crowd

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by erikj

Where's the link, or is this a sources claim story?

I heard this news this morning at the gun range by an ex military guy who heard it from "friends". I thought he was full of crap until I got home and saw the same story in a lot of places.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.