Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
HUGE DEVELOPMENT:Fifty-one Global Studies Find HCQ Effective In Treating COVID-19,Sixteen Find HCQ Not Effective, But 10 Of Those Are Late Treatment Studies!

It is becoming more and more apparent with each new day and as more information is accumulated that Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, the CDC and the FDA failed in their response to the China Coronavirus.

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a completely fraudulent Imperial College study to lockdown and destroy the greatest economy in US history.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has made at least 15 critical mistakes and contradictions since the start of the pandemic in March.

Perhaps Dr. Fauci’s most deadly mistake is his response to hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) treatments for the disease.
Dr. Fauci cheered the use of hydroxychloroquine in treating the MERS coronavirus in 2013 but for some reason resists its use today in treating the China coronavirus.

Now there is a website that tracks the international HCQ-Coronavirus studies.

C19Study tracks the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in treating coronavirus.

The countries that pushed HCQ use early have had the most success in treating the disease.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

The website tracked all of the current international studies on HCQ use in treating the coronavirus.

Here are the results:

** Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP) — 100% success
** Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (or PEP) — 100% success
** Early Treatment — 100% success
** Late Treatment — 62%

There are over 70 global studies listed on the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine in treating the coronavirus.

51 of the global studies showed positive results.
16 of the global studies showed negative results — but 10 of those studies were late stage cases of coronavirus.

It is clear at this point that the top US medical professionals are KILLING Americans by downplaying the success of HCQ in treating the coronavirus.

How many tens of thousands of Americans must die because of Dr. Fauci’s mistakes?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...not-effective-10-late-treatment-studies/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
BP-B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
So long as this stuff doesn't harm folks who take it, why not give it a shot.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Think I heard on the radio that Ohio Gov.has lifted any bans on it ,as long as it's between Dr.and patient.
Maybe it will start catching on in other states,we know big pharma does't want it to though.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

As medicine becomes increasingly centrally controlled, doctors are decreasingly able to use their best judgement in prescribing treatments for their patients.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
When Rockefeller interfered in the medical system,he changed the course of medicine forever.

He was one of the most selfish,vile,greedy sub-humans to have trod upon this earth.I certainly hope he's enjoying his place next to his master,Satan.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They have obfuscated HCQ use and effectiveness from the beginning. It was always know that it is effective as a prophylactic and in the early stages of an infection because it interferes with viral replication in the cell. Once you have are sick enough to be in the hospital, it is of little value. At that point, the virus is not the issue. It your own immune system that tearing you up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

As medicine becomes increasingly centrally controlled, doctors are decreasingly able to use their best judgement in prescribing treatments for their patients.

And how!

abusus non tollit usum
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
The CDC is a private non-profit company that's funded by big pharma, our federal gov. and globalists like Bill Gates. The CDC is in the drug business and NOT the healthcare business. Remember when Fauci was pushing the $1200 a dose drug Rem........ (don't remember the name)? The Federal Gov. owns the patent on that drug and Fauci is listed as one of the researchers. Don't ask me for a source because I don't remember. I found this information by doing patent search for the drug Rem.........

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Redesamere (sp) patent is shared partly by the Chinese and the American pharma company Dr. Fauci wife works for. The dosage is $4,100 by the way.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I believe this is the patent for Remdesivir:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10251904B2/en?oq=WO2017049060

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Fauci and his ilk are up to their eyeballs in this fiasco. It is infuriating the amount of corruption these people get away with. Fauci has been lining his pockets with the deaths of people worldwide for over 30 years. He needs to go away. HCQ works and has worked effectively. Use it, you sorry bunch of Doctor wannabes!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My cousin's son just tested positive for CV19 last Tuesday. His doctor prescribed HCQ, Tylenol, and quarantine.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Redesamere (sp) patent is shared partly by the Chinese and the American pharma company Dr. Fauci wife works for. The dosage is $4,100 by the way.

I thought his wife worked for NIH?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

WHO
These interim trial results showed that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients when compared to standard of care. Solidarity Trial investigators interrupted the trials with immediate effect.

Science

Oxford U. and NEJM also have the same conclusion among others.

Your link- the Gateway Pundit huh? I would be VERY skeptical of anything that comes from that source. That story is hogwash. Don't believe me do a search yourself- international studies on HCQ

Last edited by benquick; 11/15/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mo Green has Fouci's number.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by victoro
The CDC is a private non-profit company that's funded by big pharma, our federal gov. and globalists like Bill Gates. The CDC is in the drug business and NOT the healthcare business. Remember when Fauci was pushing the $1200 a dose drug Rem........ (don't remember the name)? The Federal Gov. owns the patent on that drug and Fauci is listed as one of the researchers. Don't ask me for a source because I don't remember. I found this information by doing patent search for the drug Rem.........

Victoro; CDC is a public entity run by the Federal Government...funded by taxpayer dollars not big pharma...just in case you were interested in the truth...

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by BeanMan
[quote=victoro]The CDC is a private non-profit company that's funded by big pharma, our federal gov. and globalists like Bill Gates. The CDC is in the drug business and NOT the healthcare business. Remember when Fauci was pushing the $1200 a dose drug Rem........ (don't remember the name)? The Federal Gov. owns the patent on that drug and Fauci is listed as one of the researchers. Don't ask me for a source because I don't remember. I found this information by doing patent search for the drug Rem.........

Victoro; CDC is a public entity run by the Federal Government...funded by taxpayer dollars not big pharma...just in case you were interested in the truth...

[/quote

Where did you get that information? Wikipedia?

What about these CDC contributors? See any drug companies listed?

https://www.cdcfoundation.org/partner-list/corporations

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by benquick
July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

WHO
These interim trial results showed that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients when compared to standard of care. Solidarity Trial investigators interrupted the trials with immediate effect.

Science

Oxford U. and NEJM also have the same conclusion among others.

Your link- the Gateway Pundit huh? I would be VERY skeptical of anything that comes from that source. That story is hogwash. Don't believe me do a search yourself- international studies on HCQ

Seems the left just wants people dead. The FDA review only studied people that were already too sick for the drug to work and the WHO is a sold out to China entity, this well proven. The problem with you Benny is your intellect has no depth. The Gateway Pundit is both reliable and they do search for truth instead of propaganda like CNN does. You should do a current search inot the effectiveness of HCQ before you talk your fool head off and kill a few more people.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Here you go Benny, don't want to mess with your google foo, you need a real search engine.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=HCQ&atb=v1-1&ia=web

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The dosing (HCQ) that was harming some patients was a massive 2400 mg dose.

Dosing is recommended at 200mg 2x daily for the first 5 days, early onset of symtoms
5 days of Azithromycin
5 days of 50mg zinc

For prophy, 200 mg once a day for 5 days to get a level built, then some say ONE 200 mg table once a week, or some I’ve learned recommend 200 mg every other day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
116 members (10Glocks, 338reddog, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,444 guests, and 731 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.