Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Go to the 0:50 second mark and listen to the crowd. ("FOX News Sux!")

Certainly more than 100,000 people in that sweep of the crowd, which is a good turn out. DOn't know if more came later or were hidden from this view. MSM can't blow this off as "a small group of Right Wing Extremists".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
America is the biggest loser.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fox was hurt. USA was hurt more.

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

I haven't listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

Had to edit - I meant I haven’t.

Last edited by tpcollins; 11/16/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you think Biden or Harris will ever let themselves get that close to a crowd like that?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Do you think Biden or Harris will ever let themselves get that close to a crowd like that?

Not a chance! Biden won't venture out beyond the WH Rose Garden. Might hide at Camp David or at one of Obama's compounds, but he doesn't dare mix with "the People".

Hey, if Trump can hang out in front of Deplorables that tenaciously cling to their guns and Bible and remain unscathed, why can't Biden hang out with ANTIFA and BLM. they are peace lovers, after all. Right? wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Not a chance! Biden won't venture out beyond the WH Rose Garden. Might hide at Camp David or at one of Obama's compounds, but he doesn't dare mix with "the People".

Hey, if Trump can hang out in front of Deplorables that tenaciously cling to their guns and Bible and remain unscathed, why can't Biden hang out with ANTIFA and BLM. they are peace lovers, after all. Right? wink

I think you meant that Hiden Biden won’t mix with the “little people” 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by g5m

I have listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

I don't have any cable at all so I have not watched NewsMax I hope them the best. I hope Fox's ratings crash through the floor..

That said I'll bet this huge jump for Newsmax has caught them off-guard. You can bet there will be growing pains and they are probably going crazy now behind the scenes trying to secure funding and content. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't have any cable at all so I have not watched NewsMax I hope them the best. I hope Fox's ratings crash through the floor..

That said I'll bet this huge jump for Newsmax has caught them off-guard. You can bet there will be growing pains and they are probably going crazy now behind the scenes trying to secure funding and content. LOL

Livestream baby......

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

I haven't listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

I had to correct my original post - I meant to type I haven’t.

Last edited by tpcollins; 11/16/20.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by g5m

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,105 guests, and 1,453 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.