Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Rack included I assume.😎

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks for those photos creekchub.... Short bed? Even more desirable, very nice truck! Keep your eyes on your fenders, Fender flares have a tendency to have rust issues, not saying that yours does just keep your eye on it. I drill holes in the inside Of the fender and spray in anti-rust spray that Works fantastic! OBS is my favorite style. I have a 95 F350 standard cab 7.3 with 98,000 original miles :-) I just recently converted to a five speed you would never know it unless you looked at the Vin number :-) I just recently, two weeks ago picked up a 95 F350 crew cab dully 7.3 Five speed 126,000 original miles excellent shape. I have a few more older diesels, That are all in excellent condition.I’m sort of Kinda maxed out right now :-) If you could do it, keep it and get it under cover. Pick yourself up a FWC, hallmark, outfitter, pop-up camper and hit the road :-) If you still have the truck six months from now get in touch with me. Good luck in whatever decision you make. Tom

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DO NOT SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't even think about selling that truck! You will hate yourself and everyone around you in six months.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by CreekChub

$12k (discounts offered for Cincinnati Reds fans, young guys that need a deal on a rig, older guys that remember the Garth Brooks Ropin' the Wind Tour).

LMAO

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Reba
DO NOT SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. But if you do, I'll meet you in the black hills next week.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The truck is pretty much depreciated as much as it’s going to, so unless you really need the 12k, those old 7.3’s will be in high demand. We took one to Colorado elk hunting pulling a trailer and I don’t remember it even ever down shifting going through those mountains. The torque of that engine was amazing. You need to ask yourself if you are going to change your lifestyle so drastically now that you are an urban guy? I keep a 4x4 truck in the garage up north just to have one when I need one.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Torque and HP are much higher in the new turbo diesels.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Still my favorite body style of all Ford trucks - followed closely by the early '70's models. Sure miss my '92 F-150 at times.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I owe you an update: I sold it...

It sucks. no getting around it. Spent a lot of time and money in the truck.

Met a bunch of folks over the phone and in person, but the guy I sold it to (at asking price), said he wouldn't sell it to anyone but me with a solid handshake. This is his 4th OBS in his collection, so I know it's in good hands and stored undercover.

If we had a dollar for all of the guns, trucks and various objects we let go along the way, that we wish we could have back, we'd all have a stack of bills.

But, I'm not too discouraged. Bought better boots with some of the proceeds and will out-hike the other guys from more accessible trailheads.

Go Bearcats
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Met a bunch of folks over the phone and in person, but the guy I sold it to (at asking price), said he wouldn't sell it to anyone but me with a solid handshake. This is his 4th OBS in his collection, so I know it's in good hands and stored undercover.

If we had a dollar for all of the guns, trucks and various objects we let go along the way, that we wish we could have back, we'd all have a stack of bills.

But, I'm not too discouraged. Bought better boots with some of the proceeds and will out-hike the other guys from more accessible trailheads.

Can’t wait to see pictures of your new jeep renegade! Oh buy a leaf blower..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Good for you, I’m glad you got your asking price for it, it is a nice truck. I have two myself, if the truck came upIn February I would’ve flown out and drove it back To PA. The new owner has a good truck.big key to get them undercover and don’t use them in the salt,Mine are Put away for the winter :-)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.