Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Actors black. BLM right?

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
BP-B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
The corporations want to keep Al Sharpton from bitching at them. Saw one tonight for some sort of drug, where two black dudes were making out. Virtue signaling times two.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Actors black. BLM right?

I cancelled my State Farm insurance coverages on Friday and went to another company through a local independent agent and told the SF agent why. They got rid of white Jake and are ramming the groid Jake down our throats.

I'm noting all the predominantly groid ads now and am not buying from or patronizing the companies and am telling them so.

I realize it is virtually meaningless to them, but it isn't to me. I'm done having them ram BLM down my throat!

Woke...Hell No!!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I got rid of State Farm years ago!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
If you just watched commercials, you would swear that black folks are 50-60% of the population.

Apparently, black folks don’t like movies with white folks, either. Read this story, and tell me WHO is racist?? This dude’s kids???

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/david-e-talbert-made-jingle-234614546.html

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sick face here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
........and seldom ever see Asians.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The actors are black... the actresses are White.

Commercials for some time now have been pushing, pushing, pushing the black man with a White woman. EVERYWHERE. Doesn't even have to be any kind of implied romantic relationship.... just a "random" White woman with a "random" black man. Almost EVERY commercial, without fail. Just look. At virtually any commercial. Could be for a car, potato chips, a restaurant, breath mints, insurance, anything. You will almost invariably see black man, White woman.

They have now begun showing commercials with White men (or rather... males) with black (or usually, high-yellow) women. It took them longer to start doing this, and it's still not nearly as prevalent, because basically White men just ain't gonna go for it. Unfortunately, White women often do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stream so haven’t seen many commercials of late. Life has gotten better cutting DirectTv.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buying innocence for fear of being called racists....

Shelby Steele explained it pretty well.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
About 80% of the country is apparently black, gay or women.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It seems like it to me, makes me want to puke.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
The actors are black... the actresses are White.

Commercials for some time now have been pushing, pushing, pushing the black man with a White woman. EVERYWHERE. Doesn't even have to be any kind of implied romantic relationship.... just a "random" White woman with a "random" black man. Almost EVERY commercial, without fail. Just look. At virtually any commercial. Could be for a car, potato chips, a restaurant, breath mints, insurance, anything. You will almost invariably see black man, White woman.

They have now begun showing commercials with White men (or rather... males) with black (or usually, high-yellow) women. It took them longer to start doing this, and it's still not nearly as prevalent, because basically White men just ain't gonna go for it. Unfortunately, White women often do.

+ 10 stophel hit on the mark and they want to perpetuate interracial marriages to boot. Fugg them since the crooked election my tv has not been turned on fug tv. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 11/16/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Actors black. BLM right?

I cancelled my State Farm insurance coverages on Friday and went to another company through a local independent agent and told the SF agent why. They got rid of white Jake and are ramming the groid Jake down our throats.

I'm noting all the predominantly groid ads now and am not buying from or patronizing the companies and am telling them so.

I realize it is virtually meaningless to them, but it isn't to me. I'm done having them ram BLM down my throat!

Woke...Hell No!!

Not to long ago I had a state farm guy emailing me and asking to give a quote, first time I was polite and told him no , I was happy where I was at.

he kept pestering me so I told him why i would never do business with state farm. Told him I thought it was a bunch of bullschit that they fired a white guy so they could hire a black guy and declare to the world they were woke.

He doesn't bother me anymore.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
On google search images type the following:

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

Someone at google wrote the code to return these results explicitly.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
(((Who))) is behind it?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's all in your imagination, goys.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
About 80% of the country is apparently black, gay or women.

Or "It's"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
On google search images type the following:

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

Someone at google wrote the code to return these results explicitly.

This is what Dad is talking about:
wink

According to Google a Happy White Woman Has a Black Man
October 19, 2020 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article
According to Google a Happy White Woman Has a Black Man

http://www.renegadetribune.com/acco...p_cron=1602937315.0514559745788574218750

It would be racist to say a happy white woman has a white man.

Google’s illustrations of happy Asian women and happy black women just show smiling and laughing women–no men in the picture. But Google presents happy white women as those who have a black man.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (12344mag, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 87 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.