Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am sickened by such cowardice as that which has been shown here in this thread.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by OldHat
I wish I knew what the game plan here is. Any guesses?
1) Maybe they are going to seek to invalid the vote entirely and go straight to the state legislatures.
2) Maybe they are going to try and invalidate a set of votes in key states to adjust numbers back in favor of trump and then let the states certify.

If they go route 2 they run the risk of more obstruction by the state govs and secretary of states who hate trump, BUT if they go the route of 1 I worry the states legislatures will not have the guts to do what is constitutional.

Wow what an election!!!
..................Ya let the law and the US Constitution play out in the courts first......There can be more than one direction this all could go. If this all goes to house for a vote, then Trump retains the presidency because GOP state legislatures control 31 of the 50 states. One vote for each state.

2020 what a year
Dead people voting and commenting on forums.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by pal
After reading the posts on this thread I feel dirty and ashamed to be among such a bunch of quitters and turncoats.

Where is Barr?

Where is the GOP?

Where is anybody?

Where are YOU?

LOL
Same Place as YOU, on the internet.

What's your point

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by pal
After reading the posts on this thread I feel dirty and ashamed to be among such a bunch of quitters and turncoats.

Where is Barr?

Where is the GOP?

Where is anybody?

What would make you think they don't all want Trump gone as well?

I don't, think that, I have been saying this for years, The GOP wants Trump gone just as much as the Democrats, maybe more so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I think Sidney Powell is THE most powerful attorney in the system. She has gotten sh*t done in the past and I truly believe this will be her finest moment ever.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by pal

Where is Barr?

Where is the GOP?

Where is anybody?

Where are YOU?

LOL
Same Place as YOU, on the internet.

What's your point

Just got back from standing on the intersection of two highways with a sign that said ENOUGH FRAUD - AUDIT THE VOTE. Do something! That's my point.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
W
Why don't the lawyers for the Trump campaign bring in all the evidence they claim to have when they go to court? Appealing a ruling requires whatever court is appealing the ruling to review the ruling made by the lower court, if the lower court made the ruling based on a lack of evidence presented by the lawyers for the Trump campaign 99 times out of a hundred they will rule the same way.

The lawyers for the Trump campaign have stated in a number of cases that they have no evidence of voter fraud, how do you think a judge is going to rule?? An appellate judge or panel is going to read the statement made by the lawyers saying they have no proof as recorded by the court reporter and rule the same way.

Now Rudy is taking over the legal battle for the Trump campaign, recall Rudy held his famous press event at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping warehouse. Rudy was a fantastic federal prosecutor when he had great success putting some very serious New York mob figures in jail. The most famous of Rudy's prosecutions was probably putting the the Teflon, Don Gotti, behind bars. I think Gotti had escaped at least 5 prosecutions. Then Rudy did a great job cleaning up New York by implementing his "No Broken Windows" campaign which strongly encouraged cops and prosecutors to go after all crimes, no crime was too small. Arresting people accused of small crimes like far jumping had the great benefit of bringing in many people with outstanding warrants and possessing drugs and weapons.

Rudy was a great legal mind as a prosecutor not as a constitutional or election jurist, in addition he lacks experience in these areas that most would seek out to represent them in hearings the Trump campaign is facing. Why were 4 lawsuits pulled off the docket by the Trump campaign on Friday? Maybe losing 8 for 8 of the cases Friday was the reason. Why do you think two major law firms no longer are representing the Trump Campaign? Having Rudy represent you for voter fraud cases would be like having a radioneurologist be your lead advisor for a pandemic worse than has been seen for over 1 100 years.

Rudy is quite a mouth piece and that works well in the court of TV, Twitter, Facebook, ... as these venues do not require proof of any allegations. Unfortunately, the court system requires proof not verbal gymnastics.

Grand claims are being made they are going to take their case all the way to the supreme court. One should ask oneself "How does a case get to the Supreme court?" This should explain how that happens, the source for the explanation is here.

The Constitution states that the Supreme Court has both original and appellate jurisdiction. Original jurisdiction means that the Supreme Court is the first, and only, Court to hear a case. The Constitution limits original jurisdiction cases to those involving disputes between the states or disputes arising among ambassadors and other high-ranking ministers. Appellate jurisdiction means that the Court has the authority to review the decisions of lower courts. Most of the cases the Supreme Court hears are appeals from lower courts.

I don't see how the Trump campaign would be able to get the court to claim original jurisdiction as the cases are neither "disputes between the states or disputes arising among ambassadors and other high-ranking ministers." So the only path to the US Supreme Court is if it can act as a appellate court so they have to present a case that has enough meat on the bones to have a majority of the jurists on the court vote for an appeal. Some are going to say that is easy as there are 6 conservative versus 3 liberals on the court and 3 have been appointed by Trump so they will vote to hear the appeal to give back. Recall Supreme Court judges are granted lifetime appointments, unless they are impeached for some breach of conduct, giving them the flexibility that separation of powers laid out by the US Constitution. In addition, the US Supreme Court judges all know their writings and decisions will be investigated by other jurists and academics for at least as long as Old Glory still flies proudly and they do not want to be seen as making bad law. Like most people US Supreme judges are proud of their work product, unlike most their work product will be pored over in extreme detail and no one wants to look like a fool.

The biggest hurdle is they have demonstrate to courts in at least 3 states that there is significant enough fraud to reduce Biden's electoral votes to below 270, necessary to "flip" the election. An uphill battle to say the least.

I imagine this posting is going to elicit comments about my character and other such none sense, that is like gimg to court claiming a grievance and being unable to show evidence of such. Many would call that a waste of time and money. I would be pondering many of the points I laid out above if I were in Trump's employment, calling me names questioning my parentage does not change the points I bring up they just show limied intellect and childlike behavior.

Have a nice day,
wade

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by wade brown

The biggest hurdle is they have demonstrate to courts in at least 3 states that there is significant enough fraud to reduce Biden's electoral votes to below 270, necessary to "flip" the election. An uphill battle to say the least..

How many states do you think the case on the Dominion/ smartcast software is going to cover? They had to flip some counties in multiple states for Biden to win or at least increase Bidens percentages in multiple counties of multiple swing states...They just filed that lawsuit yesterday. I imagine it won't move much until the end of the week. I think all these other frivolous lawsuits are just a delay game to cast doubts in the lawmakers and Secretary of State's in these states minds...Also to give them time to investigate/ get there ducks in a row on the Dominion lawsuit before these states cerify...I think the real cases they want to get to the Supreme Court is the Dominion software case covering multiple swing states, and the equal protections under the law case in Pennsylvania...

If they get the Dominion software case to the Supreme Court right away and have the overwhelming evidence they claim to have, Bidens aspirations of being President are toast...Any Secretary of State that certifies the election in the swing states are going to be toast too.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/17/20.
W
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

The biggest hurdle is they have demonstrate to courts in at least 3 states that there is significant enough fraud to reduce Biden's electoral votes to below 270, necessary to "flip" the election. An uphill battle to say the least..

How many states do you think the case on the Dominion/ smartcast software is going to cover? They had to flip some counties in multiple states for Biden to win or at least increase Bidens percentages in multiple counties of multiple swing states...They just filed that lawsuit yesterday. I imagine it won't move much until the end of the week. I think all these other frivolous lawsuits are just a delay game to cast doubts in the lawmakers and Secretary of State's in these states minds...Also to give them time to investigate/ get there ducks in a row on the Dominion lawsuit before these states cerify...I think the real cases they want to get to the Supreme Court is the Dominion software case covering multiple swing states, and the equal protections under the law case in Pennsylvania...

Have you found evidence that a suit has been filed that lists computer software in general or Dominion software in particular, I can not. With evidence they would surely launch many suits.

The Trump campaign had what they called a major win overturned upon appeal in PA today.

"Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules that counties can determine where poll watchers stand", the cort has adjourned as the phone line giving observers audio of the proceedings is down. Rudy is testifying, maybe he has on a "Make America Rake Again" hat on, since he is responsible for its creation, that would only be fitting. Maybe he will call the convicted sex offender "witness" that was with him at his presser next to the adult book store testify also, that would also be fitting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I imagine this posting is going to elicit comments about my character and other such none sense, that is like gimg to court claiming a grievance and being unable to show evidence of such. Many would call that a waste of time and money. I would be pondering many of the points I laid out above if I were in Trump's employment, calling me names questioning my parentage does not change the points I bring up they just show limied intellect and childlike behavior.

Have a nice day,
wade

You flatter yourself. I'm putting you on "ignore".

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Have you found evidence that a suit has been filed that lists computer software in general or Dominion software in particular, I can not. With evidence they would surely launch many suits.

The Trump campaign had what they called a major win overturned upon appeal in PA today.

"Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules that counties can determine where poll watchers stand", the cort has adjourned as the phone line giving observers audio of the proceedings is down. Rudy is testifying, maybe he has on a "Make America Rake Again" hat on, since he is responsible for its creation, that would only be fitting. Maybe he will call the convicted sex offender "witness" that was with him at his presser next to the adult book store testify also, that would also be fitting.

The lawsuit on the software was filed yesterday per NewsMax...It was also reported the government seized one of the election machines that use the software here in the US on NewsMax...They wouldnt say which swing state the machine was seized in, but im thinking Michigan where the lady saw the so called software glitch that changed votes from Trump to Biden...

The Pennsylvania Supreme court is loaded with Liberal Activist Judges. They wont approve jack squat for Trump, big surprise there....The good thing is they dont have to go to that court for the Dominion Software suit...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/17/20.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
To keep sane and from getting my hopes up I’m adopting a none of what you hear half of what you see view of these matters from now on. I’m persuaded to think that these guys that bark, like Trey Gowdy did, ultimately end up being creatures of their own swamps and are not willing to sacrifice everything to see truth and justice prevail. They personally have too much to lose.

Last edited by IZH27; 11/17/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by x2501
More 3D chess.....

4D Chess.

The fourth dimension being ‘Time’.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sydney Powell is a fighter, she was a Untied States Attorney for 10 years. so she knows the ropes.

She wrote the book Licence to Lie, a book about the corruption in the US Justice System.

With all that she was still unable to get her most famous client General Flynn exonerated even after the DOJ dropped the charges. She filed motions, she presented irrefutable evidence to the court, she went through the appeals process, she made her case to the American public, She Did Everything She Could Do to Get The Charges Against General Flynn Dismissed. yet SHE FAILED.

One Man, Judge Sullivan stopped her in her tracks, one Man.

What makes any of you think that if she was unable to exonerate a man that had the charges dropped by the prosecutors, she has what it takes to take on the DEEP STATE Election fraud of the Cenrtury and win.

If she had what it takes to win this, she would not be hanging out on Hannity, Dobbs and twitter begging for more help.

Sure Sydney is a fighter, but If it is never brought to the light of day by the corrupt media and courts it is all for nothing. She deserves all credit to bring these frauds forward, but without a sympathetic prosecutor and a judge willing to hear the fact she is stymied.

As far a giving up the cause...never... but discussing a path to right the ship may get you unwanted attention. Sydney and other whistleblowers do so at great personal risk. This is big stakes poker with winner takes all. These people will do whatever it takes. Epstein comes to mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kingston
This is a process. We've got to let it play out. Do whatever you can to help. Write your elected representatives, donate, etc... Most importantly, keep the faith. They mean to beat us down, to steal our hope, to demoralize us. Don't let them win.

TRUE, and it's obvious the left is having its way with many here. How about the house seats we picked up? What about ACB? There was no blue wave. I gotta go to hold my sign on the highway intersection. DO SOMETHING!!!

Yeah that is all good and proves the point that this election is being stolen. You have to be delusional to believe that rabid biden voters voted for biden and then went on to vote for Republicans down ticket. Even though you don't give up it is still realistic to believe nothing will alter their course after watching no one ever going to jail. Prove me wrong, please prove me wrong..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Diesel, my point is certainly not that there hasn't been cheating; there has. My point is that we need to DO Something. Make a sign and put it in your yard, hold it on the corner, call your legislators and tell them to get off their cushy butts and support the President, donate money, encourage someone.

This rolling in defeatism is deadly. Do Something. Prove yourself wrong!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
I am sickened by such cowardice as that which has been shown here in this thread.
Exactly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by kingston
This is a process. We've got to let it play out. Do whatever you can to help. Write your elected representatives, donate, etc... Most importantly, keep the faith. They mean to beat us down, to steal our hope, to demoralize us. Don't let them win.

TRUE, and it's obvious the left is having its way with many here. How about the house seats we picked up? What about ACB? There was no blue wave. I gotta go to hold my sign on the highway intersection. DO SOMETHING!!!

Yeah that is all good and proves the point that this election is being stolen. You have to be delusional to believe that rabid biden voters voted for biden and then went on to vote for Republicans down ticket. Even though you don't give up it is still realistic to believe nothing will alter their course after watching no one ever going to jail. Prove me wrong, please prove me wrong..

The narrative here is that America hated Trump, the man, so much that they just couldn't pull the lever for him, but still were loyal to other republicans and their party.

I'm far out in the weeds on this.

if the Democrats rigged this election, which they did, why did they stop with Trump and not rig the House and Senate elections as well?

Rigging is rigging and they would be far better off with a super majority instead of a split. Why did they allow this?

Think collision between the Democrats and the Republicans to oust Trump, and split the power.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people did not desert Trump nor defeat him, cheating, massive fraud & massive dis-information with a lot of scare tactics may defeat him, but not just quite yet.

I's not over 'til it's over, & that's not yet.

But I worry about his team if Rudy is the best he's got; Rudy's heart & ego are in the right place, I just don't know about what competence he has left.

MM

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
So what happened to the "watermark" thing, that turn out to be all nonsense?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
635 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,852 guests, and 1,417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.