Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Its not a profit until you have the money in your hand Ray.

GB1

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
MORE HMMMM ! $17400. I CAN TURN IT INTO CASH IN MY BANK ANY TIME I WANT.

Last edited by Ray63; 11/17/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Bitcoin is a currency and it functions like one. So holding it is the functional equivalent of holding any other currency.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ray63
IF Bitcoin is a scam then PAYPAL just got scammed. They open up a deal so you can buy, sell, trade crypto and you can buy stuff off of there also.

I wouldn’t suggest anyone use PayPal to buy crypto. Using them you are really just buying “shares” of the crypto held by their liquidity provider Paxos.

You can’t move the coins off Paypal to your own wallet, nor can you send them to any other wallet for payment or transfer purposes. All their service is good for is investment.

But Paxos’ buy volume is way up so it looks like people are all good with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bitcoin is a scam.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Bitcoin just broke $14 K. IF Bitcoin is a scam then PAYPAL just got scammed. They open up a deal so you can buy, sell, trade crypto and you can buy stuff off of there also. Another $4K in profit in about 3 months. Scam me some more. Ray

I didn't lose money when it dropped from $20K. You only lose money if you sell it for less than what you paid for it. Ray

Just to poke a little fun.... I noticed that you can have profit with out selling bitcoin, but not a loss?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
JUST WENT OVER $10k. Could double by the end of the year. Ray

Well then by all means, buy the chit out of it! You are welcome to my part if they begin rationing it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bitcoin is a scam.

Bitcoin is actually a cryptocurrency, not a scam.

This bull run has a bit of a scammy feel to it. Volume is ridiculously low relative to the price change. Could be chink robots wash trading...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Bitcoin is a currency and it functions like one. So holding it is the functional equivalent of holding any other currency.

Go to the stop and rob and buy a 12 pack with Bitcoin then get back to us.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Had anyone here EVER converted a Bitcoin into cash and received the same amount as it was trading for on the day you converted it?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Go to the stop and rob and buy a 12 pack with Bitcoin then get back to us.

That can be done easily and the method has been explained in this very thread.

Like a lot of things, it requires a person to have two brain cells he can rub together, so no doubt beyond your meager capability.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Had anyone here EVER converted a Bitcoin into cash and received the same amount as it was trading for on the day you converted it?

That happens all the time, less transaction fees.

What exchange are you using that doesn't allow market trades, or trades at your ask?

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
$18,100.... It won't be me that says... WISH I HAD BOUGHT SOME............ I just dropped another $2K in alt coins.

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
THE BLINDEST MAN IS THE ONE THAT REFUSES TO SEE................. RAY

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

That happens all the time, less transaction fees.

What exchange are you using that doesn't allow market trades, or trades at your ask?

I’m asking if anyone here has redeemed one? If you did, how much were redemption fees and did you get your money immediately?

I never said or indicated that I tried and failed as you implied.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m asking if anyone here has redeemed one? If you did, how much were redemption fees and did you get your money immediately?

I’ve not redeemed any BTC, I wouldn’t know where or how to do that, but I have sold them for USD on exchanges. Fees vary but 0.5% is typical of what I’ve paid. The transaction price was exactly what I specified in my trade order.

Availability of cash varies by exchange as most of them manage it on a relationship basis. My accounts are documented and I’ve never tried to withdraw more than what I was leaving on deposit, so the funds have always been available immediately.

Most of the exchanges limits daily withdrawals to prevent runs since they aren’t anywhere close to liquid. Coinbase Pro’s limit is $25,000 USD per day but your can sell all you like and hold it with them in the currency of choice until withdrawal.

Apologies for mistaking your intent, I think it was the needless capitalization. I also wonder why anyone would assume it can’t be sold at market price....it isn’t physical metal.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I’ve not redeemed any BTC, I wouldn’t know where or how to do that, but I have sold them for USD on exchanges. Fees vary but 0.5% is typical of what I’ve paid. The transaction price was exactly what I specified in my trade order.

Availability of cash varies by exchange as most of them manage it on a relationship basis. My accounts are documented and I’ve never tried to withdraw more than what I was leaving on deposit, so the funds have always been available immediately.

Most of the exchanges limits daily withdrawals to prevent runs since they aren’t anywhere close to liquid. Coinbase Pro’s limit is $25,000 USD per day but your can sell all you like and hold it with them in the currency of choice until withdrawal.

Apologies for mistaking your intent, I think it was the needless capitalization. I also wonder why anyone would assume it can’t be sold at market price....it isn’t physical metal.

Excellent info, Stick.

This thing ain’t going away and appears to be poised for major growth.

Having bitcoin ATMs says much.

Now.
Stick,,,,did Jews invent bitcoin?
Grins here and just joking you!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bitcoin is a scam ripoff, be very careful.

How so ? I have also been considering putting some more into it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
did Jews invent bitcoin?

It doesn’t seem very Jewy so I don’t think so. It was freely published and can be almost totally decentralized.

Probably the other indicator is that the initial blocks were mined by one computer, definitely the inventor’s. Those coins were never transferred out of the wallet and are worth about $20BB today. I’m just a regular White guy but I’d have a hard time letting that sit. It’d buy a lot of latkes.

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
On 7/26/2020, bitcoin hit $10,000 and most people said .... well, you can read what was said. I was trying to help the people on the Fire get ahead. I said I thought Bitcoin would hit $20 K by the end of the year and today it is sitting at $19,300. Will it drop again ? I hope so so I can take some profit and then buy more when it is time.
Will bitcoin drop again ? I am betting it will but it always come back higher than before. Ray

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 22 invisible), 1,706 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,207
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.