Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Supposedly found on the server seized in Germany. https://mobile.twitter.com/derf_anon/status/1328511268593004545
Probably too good to be true but it’s as credible source as CNN...

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
BP-B2

C
C
Numbers look right to me🤓

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Supposedly found on the server seized in Germany. https://mobile.twitter.com/derf_anon/status/1328511268593004545

I have no doubt that Donald Trump won with those kinds of numbers, but I also have no doubt that his efforts to prove it and regain his rightful place as POTUS are slim to none.

He is fighting this all by himself without any help from Congress, the Courts and his Justice Department.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This^

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I just drove through 6 states and let me tell ya, the Trump 2020 flags are still flying everywhere you turn. I saw hundreds of Trump signs and yard displays with US flags and Trump flags still flying high.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That number sounds more like it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I'd have no problem believing this. Looks about right based on the respective rally turnouts for Trump and Biden.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

I have no doubt that Donald Trump won with those kinds of numbers, but I also have no doubt that his efforts to prove it and regain his rightful place as POTUS are slim to none.

He is fighting this all by himself without any help from Congress, the Courts and his Justice Department.

And, again, you are wrong. There are lots of people helping but are not in the public light. You need to have some patience and let this play out. It will happen.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

And, again, you are wrong. There are lots of people helping but are not in the public light. You need to have some patience and let this play out. It will happen.
Lots of quitters and defeatists showing themselves. Trump should never concede.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
No he should not.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If this is true, it needs to be shown to the public and presented to the courts. So far all we have been given is "Talk". It sickens me to believe that the American people voted for Biden, but it looks like that is what happened. If there is proof that this election was rigged, then the time to prove it is now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Those helping are "His" people, his team, his army,(Him), but nobody from that team has the power to do anything, that power belongs to our legal system, congress and the DOJ, which are NOT on his team, or on the side of truth and justice.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/17/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Things "SOUND" good.....but until the courts accept this as what we hope it is.....it's just hope.

No matter what, people are going to die over this.....no matter which way it goes.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
No he should not.

+100

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What server? How did it gather result information?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari

What server? How did it gather result information?

That's a question for the Geeks, the hackers and the like.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ro1459
If this is true, it needs to be shown to the public and presented to the courts. So far all we have been given is "Talk". It sickens me to believe that the American people voted for Biden, but it looks like that is what happened. If there is proof that this election was rigged, then the time to prove it is now.

It's looking more and more like American people did not vote for Biden but had the wool pulled over their eyes, it also looks like the American people have had the wool pulled over their eyes for several elections.

The time to stop it is now and to do it peacefully we must have a little patience. I for one will gladly extend a little patience to avoid violence.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We all know Trump won in a Landslide .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Further investigation has brought me to some conclusions found in this new thread:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...l-explains-the-inexplicable#Post15426493

Trump got 20% MORE votes in 2020 than 2016. Biden got 23% more than Hillary. How can Biden get 15 million more votes than Hillary without subtraction from Trump??

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (338reddog, 308ld, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.