Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I believe some women have mental illness and candles.

That's hilarious.... and also sad. The College I went to was about 10 Miles away from the largest spiritualist center in the World....

https://www.lilydaleassembly.org/

Like B. suggested there are some things I heard there I can't explain but My take was that was coming from some dark places.....

The Finger Lakes region is where spiritualism started(Fox sisters). Mormonism also(Joseph Smith). That part of of New York was a hotbed of spiritual activity in the 1800s(Second Great Awakening).

Finger Lakes hmmmm where have we seen that lately ... Onieda ... hmmm.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Woman down the street claims to be one. Wierd place, cow skulls all around the front of the house, owns a hearse and had a Halloween decoration out front of a skelatal horse drawn hearse.
An anscestor of mine was supposedly a judge for the Salem Witch Trials.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Woman down the street claims to be one. Wierd place, cow skulls all around the front of the house, owns a hearse and had a Halloween decoration out front of a skelatal horse drawn hearse.

Don't tell your neighbor about your ancestor, she will be giving you the evil eye and sprinkling dried cat turds on your doorstep.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No I do not believe in witches.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I was told a story. My great grandfather was a boy. His father had a rifle that was a shooter. He won all the local shooting matches with it. A local woman came by and said she could put a hex on it. GGFather said kiss a pig. Suddenly said rifle won't hit Sheet. After some consultation, GGFather was told to draw a picture of the the woman, and shoot it with said rifle. GGF did so, but the ball struck the drawing in the arm. Next morning, the old hag showed up at the family farm with her arm in a sling. Asked to borrow some sugar. GGF's Mother sent hag packing, but before she left, she grabbed a dish towel and made an escape. Apparently, they gotta take something.

Many Pennsylvania rifles had all kinds of hex signs on them to ward off an protect from evil spirits or having hexes put on them. You see them in the inlays and carvings!

Opps, meant to add some makers put religious emblems on the bottom flats of the barrels. I think it was the famous build J. P. Beck (I think it was Beck), that marked his bbls IHS and such on the bottom.

Legend holds that rifled barrels spin the bullet so that it is impossible for the demon to stay astride the projectile, thus enhancing accuracy.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Probably a necropheliac. Play dead, you might get a ride. grin

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave

I was starting to think I was the only one not fuucked up in the head.......happy camper...you are one messed up person ....bob

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can’t wait for the werewolf thread.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Come spend a weekend with my old lady.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Never quite understood why people think that "spirits" would care about special robes or gowns, or feel compelled to help you because you chanted a bunch of nonsensical words somebody made up. Or maybe its because they went to the local slaughterhouse and acquired a couple goats skulls, and then boiled up all sorts of ditch weeds along with a toad, so now they REALLY got the full support of the spirits! Who buys into this crap?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Never quite understood why people think that "spirits" would care about special robes or gowns, or feel compelled to help you because you chanted a bunch of nonsensical words somebody made up. Or maybe its because they went to the local slaughterhouse and acquired a couple goats skulls, and then boiled up all sorts of ditch weeds along with a toad, so now they REALLY got the full support of the spirits! Who buys into this crap?

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is based on the size of their hats.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Holding out for the Sasquatch thread myself....... grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Come spend a weekend with my old lady.

grin grin

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaleRider

Holding out for the Sasquatch thread myself....... grin

Those are awesome.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is based on the size of their hats.

Does that mean all those guys wearing Sombreros are very important in the Church??

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/18/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Rickt300,

I learned a lot of the Muskoegean dialect from a fellow who was from Houma. Mostly the Mobilian trade language. Used to be a lot better at it than I am now. But I’m picking it back up again. Slowly.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 11/18/20.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tikkanut

didn't believe in her........my 2nd ex........

tikka, hope you're not collecting a set.

Lol.

You good to go now?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Oh fer fugk sake.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Oh fer fugk sake.

Fugk has a sake?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.