Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by GeoW
No doubt it was fraud.. just hope they didn't cover all their tracks.

This kinda track is impossible to cover, All illegitimate vote will be discover and reduced.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

I think Sidney Powell is on to a reasonable explanation on how this was pulled off.

While we all agree with the likely scenario, she needs a LOT more than a reasonable explanation to get to, & have a snowball's chance in hell, of winning in court.

And we don't have years, maybe a very few short, getting shorter, weeks.

MM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Would like to see a timeline, or hint of strategy, or some indication that this is not simply more of the same “big mindblowing news right around the corner” like we’ve heard for 4 years.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sidney is an American hero.

Sidney Powell will get it done

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sidney Powell is Lucy holding Charlie Brown's (Trump voters) football.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I think Sidney Powell is on to a reasonable explanation on how this was pulled off.

While we all agree with the likely scenario, she needs a LOT more than a reasonable explanation to get to, & have a snowball's chance in hell, of winning in court.

And we don't have years, maybe a very few short, getting shorter, weeks.

MM

Exactly, The courts need facts, cold hard facts, not speculation, opinion and inexplicable questions.

If she were to present this to the court as proof of fraud, she wouldn't make it bast first base.

But, she is after all an experienced attorney, and already knows this, so she either has actual proof of fraud, or she doesn't and is running a public relations campaign and not a legal battle for the President.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Everyone on here knows what has to be done... But you all are too scared to do what is right... Until you all get the nerve to do it nothing will change....there are no more sears catalogs to wipe your stinking arses on... toilet paper will soon be gone as will the food supply you can wipe with your fingers like the Arabs do... good luck with that... my Grandson has the virus he is only 30 years old.. he is doing well and appears to be beating it.. everybody is on lockdown except ME ...its getting bad the end is near..... there is a Bad moon arising.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Watch Michigan and what they do in the next few days to a week as evidence of Sidney's case strength. If the state fails to certify and goes to their electors that will be telling and it will create a domino effect. In the end, Sidney Powell may wind up being the savior of the United States as we know it.

The way life should be.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hubert
Everyone on here knows what has to be done... But you all are too scared to do what is right..

What, exactly, needs to be done? Please enlighten us. Seriously.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldHat
It was fraud for sue. I just don't yet understand their game plan for getting redress.

If it's found that the Biden victories were due to fraud, they will be nullified by the Supreme Court. In that case, it goes to the House. What that means is that, for those states, the state governments will select electors to send to the House for the electoral vote instead of the electors that would have been sent had the Biden victories been allowed to stand. That will, unless something goes very screwy, result in a Trump victory.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
It was fraud for sue. I just don't yet understand their game plan for getting redress.
Ditto..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The "alledged" number of votes for Biden are so large because they had to be to steal a landslide victory from Trump.

Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I think that unprecedented levels of hubris caused the globalists to go so far in their efforts to steal the election this time (in order to overcome what would have been a Trump landslide) that their scam processes couldn't bear any serious level of scrutiny.

B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Real Hawkeye I agree with you 100%

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even if it goes to the state legislatures, can you be certain that Republican legislatures will vote Republican? I am really wondering about that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The coup is complete, ain't jack schit gonna be done about it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deltakid
Even if it goes to the state legislatures, can you be certain that Republican legislatures will vote Republican? I am really wondering about that.

Well we have found out in the last few days that GA Governor Kemp is corrupt, so the answer is NO.

Now if it goes to the US House, it might be different.

Each State gets (1) vote, the Republicans hold a sizable lead as far a state run representatives goes.

For all the Democrats to vote for Biden and enough Republicans go against their constituents to vote for Biden it would be an obvious coup and takeover by the Establishment.

If the Republicans were to do this, it surely would be the death of the party. If elections were valid and fare, but as we can see they are not.

So it is very possible that the Republicans will vote for Biden and in return Dominion will allow just enough Republicans to appear to have won just to keep the pitchforks at bay.

Moral, NEVER TRUST A POLITICIAN

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
One question I've had is how is it possible that up to 26 million more voters cast ballots in 2020 vs 2016. It doesn't add up on the Dem side. Trump had immense support of GOP voters as witnessed by incredible rally turn out. Meanwhile, there was no enthusiasm for Biden anywhere, he just wasn't Trump. Tell me, what Democrats would have picked Biden over Hillary? None. So how did Biden get 15 million more votes than Her Royal Highness, Hilary Rodham Clinton and not take them from Trump?

Dominion

They had an algorithm to up Biden's vote total. When Trump was trouncing him at midnight, Dems shut things down in key states while they reprogrammed. See, they underestimated the vote totals for Trump and he was killing it.

That certainly explains the outcome better than the idea the Dems were hyper mobilized. For Biden to get 15 million more votes than Hillary, he'd have to take them from Trump. You know, the angry suburban White Karen women. But Biden DIDN't take votes from Trump because Trump got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

Compare this map of 2016 & 2020 in terms of over/under performing counties. It is virtually identical.

65 million voted for Hillary in 2016
62 million for Trump

Biden got 79 million in 2020????
Trump got 73.5 million votes in 2020

So tell me other than electronic fraud how a sitting President increases his vote total by nearly 20% and loses? That is absurd!

Tell me how a Dem candidate with zero enthusiasm among his followers gets almost 23% more than Hillary Clinton who had feminists all fired up to elect the first woman POTUS? Over Hillary who the Democrat Party WANTED in office. They don't want Joe, they just don't want Trump.

With the enthusiasm for Trump, you could see him getting more votes as an incumbent.

For Joe to get 23% more votes than Hillary WITHOUT taking any away from Trump defies all reason and logic and only leads to one conclusion - fraud.

How can 2020 have more people vote than for the Hillary-Trump election? There was more on the line - SCOTUS, you had Obama's popularity that the Dems wanted to continue, you had Dems who backed Hillary in 2008 wanting to get her in. There are a hundred reasons that Hillary was a stronger candidate and better vote getter than Joe. Hillary didn't make gaffe ofter gaffe.

One question I've had is how can you be so smart and Ejit and Leroy are so [bleep] stupid.

How did you manage to get part of their brains?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I’ll agree with your statement if in 6mo we’re 4mo into DJT’s 2nd term.

She mentioned John James’ run against Gary Peters for the Mi senate seat. I felt that he had an equal chance of flipping that seat as DJT of carrying the state. Them also proving that James rightfully won that seat and shoring up a senate majority would be the cherry on top.

They're trying to screw John James out of his win. His lead lasted longer than Trump's. They manufactured votes for Trump first. John Jame was secondary. I want to know how many ballots from Wayne County were only marked for Biden and Peters.

How can you certify an election when 70% of Detroits 134 precincts had out of balance poll books for absentee ballots. By MI law, once certified, out of balance precincts can't be recounted. It's insane.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I think that unprecedented levels of hubris caused the globalists to go so far in their efforts to steal the election this time (in order to overcome what would have been a Trump landslide) that their scam processes couldn't bear any serious level of scrutiny.

These facts and the fact these globalists have bamboozled 40% of the citizens of the U.S.

The Demonrat citizens are the most ill informed,uninformed people on the face of the planet.When entering into a discussion with one of these jack-wagons,all they have are DNC talking points.There is absolutely no comprehension of actual facts in their reservoir of information.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (16penny, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,604
Posts18,454,831
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.