Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

If the Republicans hold the Senate for the next four years the DJIA will be at or above 40,000 sometime during that period.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I’m trying to digest just what you’ve said here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If trump is not reelected our election system is permanently broken. Let that sink in.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK, I'm all in then.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Biden becomes POTUS, it will be close to 20 in 6 months.

MM

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Are you truly serious about that? Does anyone else think that is a reasonable statement?

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 11/18/20. Reason: Typo

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
If trump is not reelected our election system is permanently broken. Let that sink in.

Not talking election system. Stock market, specifically the DJIA.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

MM

Are you truly serious about that? Does anyone else think that is a reasonable statement?

Yes

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think the market will likely climb higher with Biden. The market is addicted to Fed and .gov money and biden is going to be pumping the chit out of it with QE funny money, stimulus, etc. Especially with the virus as an available excuse for doing so.

How we turn that off without sending the market into a tailspin is beyond me but you can sure as hell bet it ain't going to be a democrat that turns it off.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MM

Yes. If we lose the Senate, the 3 Trillion hero’s act will be passed. Student loan forgiveness will pass. Biden will shut down the country for 3-4 months. The house will figure out a way to tax probably by removing deferred taxes on 401K accounts giving access to 3.6 Trillion. Paris Climate accord will go in costing 1 Trillion. Iran peace accord joined. Massive immigration leading to higher welfare expenditures. In other words look for the debt to go up by about 4-6 Trillion in the first 6 mos. Then add in all the new corporate and personal income taxes to go up to pay for all this sh*t. Plus oil, gas and electric prices have a value added tax of 50% to pay for the greenie layouts. Perfect scenario for a crash.

Swifty
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MM

Yup.

Black Cows Matter!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If we don't fix the election process talking about who controls the senate is pretty meaningless.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see a crash, more like a slow dive down over time as things contract.

Market is way over valued right now as it is, w/o really any good reasons.............no one is investing any capital anywhere, sitting on lots of cash.

People trying to sell businesses want ridiculous multiples.

Slow Joe & The Ho with make it mo'betta though.........................

JMHO

MM

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by copperking81
I think the market will likely climb higher with Biden. The market is addicted to Fed and .gov money and biden is going to be pumping the chit out of it with QE funny money, stimulus, etc. Especially with the virus as an available excuse for doing so.

How we turn that off without sending the market into a tailspin is beyond me but you can sure as hell bet it ain't going to be a democrat that turns it off.

Possibly. I think a lot depends on the vaccine rollout and effectiveness.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Swifty52

MM

Yes. If we lose the Senate, the 3 Trillion hero’s act will be passed. Student loan forgiveness will pass. Biden will shut down the country for 3-4 months. The house will figure out a way to tax probably by removing deferred taxes on 401K accounts giving access to 3.6 Trillion. Paris Climate accord will go in costing 1 Trillion. Iran peace accord joined. Massive immigration leading to higher welfare expenditures. In other words look for the debt to go up by about 4-6 Trillion in the first 6 mos. Then add in all the new corporate and personal income taxes to go up to pay for all this sh*t. Plus oil, gas and electric prices have a value added tax of 50% to pay for the greenie layouts. Perfect scenario for a crash.

Exactly. Anyone who doesn’t think all of the above will not tank the economy and the market with it is clueless and likely voted for Biden.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Calvin

A very big factor going forward from here.

Whether Trump or Biden, the vaccine will be hyped as such.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Swifty52

MM

Hate to say this but defecits don’t mean jack scchitt anymore and won’t for anytime in the near to intermediate future.

It’s just how it is.

With Biden at the helm be very concerned about our Military.
Very concerned.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Calvin

A successful vaccine will assist in propelling the market higher but I'm fully convinced that the invisible hand of the Fed is and has been the primary reason for the 10+ year bull market. Compare the Fed balance sheet to the past ~12 years.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_recenttrends.htm

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think Biden will remove all China trade sanctions which will cause the market to increase.

The Fed/Gov will continue to pump printed money into the market. This will work until it doesn't.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope the stock market crashes cause it is no good for a country where a bunch of lazy lard azzes sit around trying to get rich. the airlines spent 55 billion buying their own stocks so they would be inflated then they cash out . now they want a 60 billion dollar bailout from the govt. instead of investing the 55 billions on their planes terminals etc they wasted it in the stock market. stock market is now used by the CEO's to artificially drive up their stocks cash them in leave with 100-200 million while their company withers away with all those jobs lost. stock market used to be for building up a business now used to take them down Sears, Toys R Us cabelas just a few out of many

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,401 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.