Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Our girly man governor Andy has shut us down again. No school in person the remainder of the year, bars and restaurants closed for inside service, and no private gatherings over 8 people. He has gotten brave since he thinks Biden is going to be president.
He is doing to Kentucky what Biden is going to do to the country when he takes over.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trust me halfwit bitch here in MI is wetting her pants over biden and doing the same thing. She said our partial shutdown that started today only til Dec 8 , but she will once again extended it til after the new year. She hasn't quite killed our economy yet so I'm sure she will do her best.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumbazz Inslee here drinking the koolaid.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watcha all going to do about it?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Papa Andy got "elected" the same way Biden is trying to get elected... FRAUD.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell 6 months ago half the campfire would have agreed...... shut it down... lmao

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Someone needs to put him in a dress and March him up and down the streets of Frankfort.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/18/20.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Little Andy a s a peach. You think he’ll win a second term?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.

You are very astute.... wink

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Depends on how many dead nigras in Louisville come out to vote.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Watcha all going to do about it?

Not much we can do except to out the rinos that put up with this crap in our legislature. Try and get them kicked out and get real patriots elected.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DeWine implemented a 10pm curfew but so far schools can make their own call and you can still dine in.

I was a little surprised to hear Beshear take those steps. Thats pretty extreme. I would think Kentucky people would be up in arms about it, especially as the holiday season rolls around.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Cooper is falling behind here in NC, I expect a 3 PM update tomorrow to drag us back into Draconian lockdown phase 1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Generally I would agree, but I seriously doubt Biden will be in the picture in 4 years. If he is he won’t be capable of walking onstage by himself or putting together a coherent sentence.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it

Nah,....he won by a tiny margin and he's already screwed over the small margin that elected him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Real men in Ky are pretty much ignoring Lord Andy's royal decrees. Silly women LOVE him, and oldsters who believe that anyone and everyone in any position of authority should be trusted implicitly all dutifully dodger around in their masks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
730 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 73 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.