Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it

Nah,....he won by a tiny margin and he's already screwed over the small margin that elected him.

A margin is still a margin. How they could elect that idiot, after going Trump is shameful. Enjoy

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.

You are 100% correct. I swear, if Biden does indeed take office in January, I'm going to turn off all television, computer, social media, email, etc. keeping only what I need to get by at work and in today's world. I will listen for gunfire and the booms of cannon fire in the distance - y'all let me know if the world is coming to an end.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Little Andy a s a peach. You think he’ll win a second term?

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Enjoy it

Nah,....he won by a tiny margin and he's already screwed over the small margin that elected him.

A margin is still a margin. How they could elect that idiot, after going Trump is shameful. Enjoy

Andy was "elected" by the same fraudulent means as Biden. Electronic vote flipping. Also, virtually every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is registered to vote, and half of them did....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Enjoy it

You either missed some words or put in too many. What the fug are you trying to say?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

This is why the teachers got into such a hissy fit. He refused to kiss their ass.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.

Generally I would agree, but I seriously doubt Biden will be in the picture in 4 years. If he is he won’t be capable of walking onstage by himself or putting together a coherent sentence.

He'll be drooling in his oatmeal long before then.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Enjoy it

You either missed some words or put in too many. What the fug are you trying to say?

More people voted for him than not. You figure it out and enjoy it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is why the teachers got into such a hissy fit. He refused to kiss their ass.

Exactly.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Enjoy it

Andy was "elected" by the same fraudulent means as Biden. Electronic vote flipping. Also, virtually every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is registered to vote, and half of them did....

If you say so.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
all you have to do is look at the numbers.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Exactly.

Border states are never a disappointment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another one... my list is growing rapidly.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Unfortunately you don't direct it at the enemy. Enjoy your mask.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.
-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You must have a bad case of the hemorrhoids tonite.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

In short, too many stupid people in Kentucky. Who would have guessed that.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

-

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

You must have a bad case of the hemorrhoids tonite.

Enjoy your mask and mulatto [bleep] children.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

-

In short, too many stupid people in Kentucky. Who would have guessed that.

I think your problem is more than hemorrhoids itching your azz tonite..........you need to make like a tree and leave.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.