Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Nathan13
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fuuck witches...

I have. Its not nearly as intense as you'd expext. Most of them were pretty boring and dry

,...shoulda raised up and asked her, "You know any puzzy tightening spells offhand?,.....like 'eye of newt, dust of alum',....something like that?"

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It gets pretty funny when those that choose a faith based belief system denigrate others that do the same but with different beliefs/rituals costumes.
mike r

Religions don't "do the same". They are categorically different.

You speak as if you are perched in some privileged position. Your beliefs are not special and above analysis.

You just proved my point. Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. I think my point was that faith was the common denominator. I do not recall mentioning my beliefs.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It gets pretty funny when those that choose a faith based belief system denigrate others that do the same but with different beliefs/rituals costumes.
mike r

You speak as if you are perched in some privileged position. Your beliefs are not special and above analysis.

You just proved my point. Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. I think my point was that faith was the common denominator. I do not recall mentioning my beliefs.
mike r

You didn't mention your beliefs. That's the point. You pretend to be in some favored knowledge position. You are not. You pretend to be an outside observer looking in with favored position.

You "think your point was"? You should know what point you are trying to make before you try to make it.

Saying "Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. " is very shallow. It has no depth. No [bleep] religions are different, and "Faith based systems" are as different as they are similar.

For goodness sake man, spit it out.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why don’t witches wear panties when they fly on their broom?

Because they stick better

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Why don’t witches wear panties when they fly on their broom?

Because they stick better

Safer in high winds.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
My counsel is to never confuse ones relationship w Christ Jesus and your acceptance of His love, sacrifice and Our Salvation w religion. More Christians are confused and lukewarm because of religion. Ones judgement before The Almighty is not about your religion and stature in a church.
Lots of folks see it and ‘worship” differently. It’s very cut and dried for me.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
mike r

mike r

You didn't mention your beliefs. That's the point. You pretend to be in some favored knowledge position. You are not. You pretend to be an outside observer looking in with favored position.

You "think your point was"? You should know what point you are trying to make before you try to make it.

Saying "Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. " is very shallow. It has no depth. No [bleep] religions are different, and "Faith based systems" are as different as they are similar.

You are pretty wound up and must like to type. If you have faith your belief system works for you. That is my point. Your religion is your choice as is mine. If that is too simple for you find someone else to explain it. My "favored position" is a figment of your fevered imagination.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Seems like a lot of folks married bad.

Several times in some cases.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Seems like a lot of folks married bad.

Several times in some cases.

Fool me twice shame on me. smile

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Seems like a lot of folks married bad. Several times in some cases.
We learn from our bad decisions in the areas that matter least. Seems like we repeat our bad decisions in the areas that matter most. Don’t pay attention and get killed by a trip line in a video game just one time...and we learn to avoid it by paying attention and it doesn’t happen again. Marry the wrong person...and we don’t learn from it and end up doin’ the same damn thing again, with a different wrong person.

Wtf, over...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
mike r

mike r

You are pretty wound up and must like to type. If you have faith your belief system works for you. That is my point. Your religion is your choice as is mine. If that is too simple for you find someone else to explain it. My "favored position" is a figment of your fevered imagination.

mike r

It's the same old story Mike, the bigots make noise when they feel threatened and are compelled to make everyone else see the errors in their ways, as they see it.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are two kinds of people who believe in Witches.

1. People who believe in Witches.
2. Witches.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed
2. Witches.
lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by P_Weed

2. Witches.

I was just getting ready to say that same thing!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shaman
I was kind of on the inside of all this for a number of years either side of graduating college. What I can tell you:

1) Your average "witch" is lonely angry woman with an eating disorder and a huge chip on her shoulder. There used to be a saying going around "I have met Satan, and she's a 300 lb vegetarian in Birkenstocks. It was true.

2) Most witches I met were Wiccans. These were men and women who practiced a hodge podge of stuff that supposedly dated from pre-Christian times, but was really Victorian in origin. I only met a few true Satanists, and their vibe was so malignant that nobody wanted to play with them.

3) There were a surprising number of them that worked in middle management in the large corporations that HQ'd in Cincinnati. They practiced on the down-low, because upper management would have sacked them if they found out.

4) In everyday practice, the witches I knew were about as potent as a fart and about as popular. Civvies give them far more credit than they deserve. I actually witnessed their services. Imagine a bunch of Methodists in black choir robes chanting around a bonfire, and you get a pretty good idea of the vibe.

5) About half the ones I met needed to be in a 12 step program of some sort. About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result. Some were ex-Baptists. Some were ex-Catholics. Very few were Jewish.

6) One of the most stunning witches I ever met was a really cute chick that lived on my street near U.C. She had ginger hair, big tits, and a red goatee and mustache. It was some kind of hormone disorder. She wasn't a trannie. She was a real chick and she liked guys. Other chicks with this problem would have gone and gotten electrolysis. She trimmed hers into a quite possible bit of facial hair.

7) I knew a bunch of people that were using witchcraft as a dodge. They didn't believe in any of it, but they were big on trying to manipulate people. They didn't get very far. Witchcraft is as about as impotent as it gets.

If y'all want to ask meaningful questions, I'm more than willing to answer them as best as I can. Understand, I was a witness and not a practitioner. Don't blame me for their goofiness.

Did you meet all these people in the Marine Corps?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lvmikers mission for the day--November 18, 2020:

Advocacy for witches.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Muffin

Great-Great-Great-Grandfather - Buried Crystal River FL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Great-Great-Grandfather - Buried Crystal River Fl
Great-Grandfather - Buried Lecanto FL
Grandmother - Buried Lecanto FL
Dad - not yet buried, nor me!!!

Am I not a 'real' Floridian', born Brooksville FL...............

That's cool.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So all it takes to be a Floridian is to call yourself a Floridan. Well that's easy.

That's pretty cool, btw.

Are you an Alaskan?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More evidence of those who identify as witches.
The military recognizes and pays/hires priests of satanism as their chaplains too.

The Bible doesn't consider Pat Robertson a Christian, but his show is one of the few to cover some of the witches on camera for you all.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 2003and2013, 66 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,224
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.