Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Little Andy a s a peach. You think he’ll win a second term?

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.
-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

Yes, and that attitude hurt the state badly.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.
-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

In short, too many stupid people in Kentucky. Who would have guessed that.

I think your problem is more than hemorrhoids itching your azz tonite..........you need to make like a tree and leave.

You seem overly enthralled by my ass, which explains your queer loving governor.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just put another azzhole on ignore.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Just put another azzhole on ignore.

I doubt you've ever ignored a boy's ass.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

-

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

Yes, and that attitude hurt the state badly.

The teachers hurt the state. Bevin didn't have anything to do with it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rcook10
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

Right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it

Steelhead, where the hell ya been?

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I agree that Covid is not something to take lightly, and I don't. I wear my mask in public............but I don't want, or need, a damned Democrat girly man governor screwing over this state the way Beshears has done.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I agree that Covid is not something to take lightly, and I don't. I wear my mask in public............but I don't want, or need, a damned Democrat girly man governor screwing over this state the way Beshears has done.

Discuss with you neighbors, family etc. They elected him.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bevin was a very good governor, in my opinion, but his personality was that of a prick. That surely didn’t help him.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What happened to the slogan you guys chant “my body, my choice”?
Wear one if you please, but mind your own business regarding what I do.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it

Steelhead, where the hell ya been?

Is he still alive? I heard he died from getting hold of a bad hot dog, or something shaped like one, can't remember which.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I looked these stats up on election night, when there was a sudden, massive shift in the votes for His Lordship Andy when the votes from Jefferson county (Louisville) came in (sound familiar?)

The total population of Jefferson county was given at 771,158.

Registered voters in Jefferson county......611,133 That's right. Almost every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is apparently registered to vote.

Total votes cast in the gubernor's race in Jefferson county... 278,472 (186,561 for Dipschit. 87,740 for Bevin. And 4,171 for Hicks... whoever that is)

Do these numbers seem right to you???

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bevin was a very good governor, in my opinion, but his personality was that of a prick. That surely didn’t help him.

I never heard Bevin say anything much differently than I would have said it.

He signed Constitutional carry into law in Kentucky. When the bitches started whining about it, he told them to move to another state if they didn't like it.

That's what I would tell them, too.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Yes, too many people blame the teachers union for beating him, but he didn't do himself any favors either.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Rcook, im really sorry for your losses, I really am.

I dont live my life in fear. With my medical issues, my immune system is pretty much shidt. I dont wear a mask, and according to to folks I should have been dead 6 months ago. I think I had a cold last month.

I'm gonna live my life, not in fear. Especially for a virus with such a low death rate.

If I do end up getting it ill isolate but I have a better chance of dying while dying on the way to work.

People are losing their jobs, business owners are losing everything, our kids nowadays are already sketchy so now schools are closing, economies are going to hell.

Imo the scare is worse than than the virus

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't believe you.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I wonder how many other trolls have copied and pasted that exact same sad, sad tale on conservative message boards.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sounds like NM.

They started on Monday.

Came back from AZ.and in NM.the folks in towns i went thru were doing normal stuff.

It makes no sense.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
564 members (222ND, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.