-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A normal person would get embarrassed at some point.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Photo op? You think he paid for that hunt or we did? LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Did you give jackmountain a reach around yet? You's guys should take full credit for the loss of valuable funding for gun loving republicans.

Lets go over it again...

58 million in 2016

nuttin in 2020

You done yourselves a solid grin 3 graders rock!

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did you give jackmountain a reach around yet? You's guys should take full credit for the loss of valuable funding for gun loving republicans.

Lets go over it again...

58 million in 2016

nuttin in 2020

With that post, you prove yourself to be a stoopidphuck. Yet again.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you want to cut your own throat, don't come to me for a bandage. grin

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We din do nuffin LMAO

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Lets go over it again...
58 million in 2016
nuttin in 2020
Well, why didn't NRA make political contributions this year? Where did they spend the money?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I took the money for the NRA and gave it to Trump. I am sure millions of others did also.

Jim

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

Lets go over it again...
58 million in 2016
nuttin in 2020
Well, why didn't NRA make political contributions this year? Where did they spend the money?

Defending the crooked executives in court?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We din do nuffin LMAO

They didn’t do scheit to help us in Virginia back in January, except to try and hold a competing rally a week before lobby day.
All hat no ranch. Just like Wayne. All camo, no gun.

Wayne’s a “hunter” LOL

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I took the money for the NRA and gave it to Trump. I am sure millions of others did also.

Jim

GOA and VCDL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same here. What Trump didn't get, GOA did. I'll be double and triple damned if I'm going to turn over my hard earned money to an organization having a history of giving money to the likes of Harry Reid, and then pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining when I make noise about it. This is a Life Member speaking, BTW.

I'm afraid NRA has become the thing it professed to loathe, and has therefore outlived its usefulness. That's what big money does to organizations.

Tenth Amendment Center has been right about much...I'm just afraid that the idea of invoking the Tenth Amendment is a week late and maybe five bucks short, and isn't nearly as meaningful as the Declaration of Independence is in this day and time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
watch4bear: Why didn't NRA financially support pro 2nd Amendment candidates this year?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Jim

......That's what I did this year, also.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Jim

GOA and VCDL

I am proud to say that I belong to both and donated to each. Good people.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
watch4bear: Why didn't NRA financially support pro 2nd Amendment candidates this year?
?Well?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Moar red meat for the baying mob:

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/na...-insurance-violation-case/#axzz6eG9Efrn2

National Rifle Association Settles New York Insurance Violation Case for $2.5M

The settlement does not get NRA out of trouble in New York, however.

The organization is still in the crosshairs of New York Attorney General Letitia James, who sued earlier this year to have the NRA dissolved. NRA was founded in New York State in 1871, making the association subject to New York state law.

According to The Guardian, the insurance lawsuit settlement “resolved charges over the NRA’s two-decade relationship with insurance broker Lockton Cos, including the sale of 28,015 policies to New Yorkers and the NRA’s receipt of more than $1.8m in associated royalties and fees.”

The NRA had endorsed “certain insurance products offered by Lockton Affinity” including the Carry Guard insurance. NRA received “substantial compensation” for endorsing these “insurance products,” the ABC story noted.

Carry Guard was launched in 2017 at a time when there was a growing interest in similar efforts. As recalled by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune and Associated Press, gun control advocates quickly labeled such programs as “murder insurance.”

There has always been considerable irony in this because among the demands of anti-gunners over the years was one specifically aimed at mandating insurance for gun owners. When programs such as Carry Guard were created, however, the gun prohibition lobby began howling.

While it did settle and will pay the fine, NRA did not admit wrongdoing, a fact noted by the Guardian’s coverage of the settlement. Also, NRA said it didn’t underwrite its insurance programs.

Lockton Affinity was reportedly fined $7 million as part of the same investigation.

The Star-Tribune referred to an email from William A. Brewer III, NRA’s attorney, which asserted, “The DFS inquiry, which began with a roar, ends with a whimper.” He said no NRA member money will be used to pay the settlement.

The consent order settling the case was signed a week ago, according to published reports, and only announced Wednesday.

The NRA has been under fire for the past couple of years, with allegations of spending improprieties and no small amount of intrigue beginning with the abrupt resignation of Lt. Col. Oliver North as association president as the annual members’ meeting and convention was about to open in Indianapolis in an apparent dispute with Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre. At the time, there were allegations of an attempted “coup” effort to remove LaPierre, who has been at the NRA helm for more than two decades and remains there today.

The ongoing legal action by Attorney General James is detailed in the 164-page complaint, which may be read here. She began investigating NRA in February 2019, a move NRA members and supporters have called purely political.

In a prepared statement released in early August as she filed the lawsuit, James asserted, “The NRA’s influence has been so powerful that the organization went unchecked for decades while top executives funneled millions into their own pockets. The NRA is fraught with fraud and abuse, which is why, today, we seek to dissolve the NRA, because no organization is above the law.”

Among the allegations spelled out in the complaint and James’ statement are that four current or past NRA officials named as defendants “failed to fulfill their fiduciary duty to the NRA and used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use, including trips for them and their families to the Bahamas, private jets, expensive meals, and other private travel.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,626
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.