24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll give someone the benefit of the doubt but im not gonna change my beliefs.

Its 2020, anything can happen

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It won't just go away. Hide if you want. It'll be there when you finally peek outside.

Yup.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Little Andy a s a peach. You think he’ll win a second term?

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.
-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

Yes, and that attitude hurt the state badly.

The teachers hurt the state. Bevin didn't have anything to do with it.

Even with the teacher's and state employees votes (those that actually did vote for him) Beshear still only beat Bevin by .37% margin, which was a record low.

He actually cost the Democratic party heavily this past election.

I feel pretty confident Beshear will be a one term governor.

OPINION Kentucky's Democratic Party should disband. It has no soul to search or vision to offer

Riding the red wave: 100th District study illustrates GOP gains

Just a year after Bevin's loss, Trump dominates Kentucky in Republican sweep

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hell 6 months ago half the campfire would have agreed...... shut it down... lmao

Worth remembering. And I'd wager it was closer to 7/8's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CDC said a study with mask show they do not work.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcook10
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

I smell a troll. You trolling piece of crap mask don’t work. They say so right on the box.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
DeWine implemented a 10pm curfew but so far schools can make their own call and you can still dine in.

I was a little surprised to hear Beshear take those steps. Thats pretty extreme. I would think Kentucky people would be up in arms about it, especially as the holiday season rolls around.

Ever since this COVID thing hit, DeWine has been having a blast playing dictator.

Unfortunately, his behavior during this "crisis" is going to all but hand the keys to the Governor's mansion to the democrats in 2022 unless a strong Republican candidate can primary him out.

Just what Ohio needs, a democrat Governor.

Last edited by J23; 11/18/20.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

Decide to finally make a post outside of the Classifieds, eh?

Your first real post here is one bashing all of us nonbelievers who don't subscribe to the government telling American's what we can and can't do, and when. In your next post you'll be telling us how noone needs a thirty round "clip" to go hunting.

Yet another troll to go on the ignore list.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Look at the join date and number of posts of the two lefties trolling this thread. They are not legit.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yes, and that attitude hurt the state badly.

They only thing that hurt your state was the huge numbers of dumb fugks currently occupying it.

You southern democrats are all alike.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't believe a word you wrote but I wish it were true.

The more of you mask wearing idiots that drop dead, the better.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
going on an overland trip to LBL this weekend. we have our permits. hope andy doesn't get in our way ... smile

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
You will likely see him frolicking on a house boat slamming Shirley Temple's without a mask.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by KFWA
DeWine implemented a 10pm curfew but so far schools can make their own call and you can still dine in.

I was a little surprised to hear Beshear take those steps. Thats pretty extreme. I would think Kentucky people would be up in arms about it, especially as the holiday season rolls around.

Ever since this COVID thing hit, DeWine has been having a blast playing dictator.

Unfortunately, his behavior during this "crisis" is going to all but hand the keys to the Governor's mansion to the democrats in 2022 unless a strong Republican candidate can primary him out.

Just what Ohio needs, a democrat Governor.

Maybe, I don't know, I mean the state went Trump when Dems were intent on stealing it

The state may go the other way and instead of elect a Dem, not elect a prissy looking little squirrely man like DeWine and get someone that will stand up to this stuff. But considering we had Kasich before, I don't know.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Our girly man governor Andy has shut us down again. No school in person the remainder of the year, bars and restaurants closed for inside service, and no private gatherings over 8 people. He has gotten brave since he thinks Biden is going to be president.
He is doing to Kentucky what Biden is going to do to the country when he takes over.

Then maybe Kentucky will get over Covid while the rest of the country does its best to make CV19 a permanent part of Americana.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I hope we don’t shut down again

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
You in Kentucky have it easy. In NM, Michelle proclaimed gatherings of no more than 5, and a 10 PM curfew. Restaurants are take-out only - curb-side delivery. Many more restrictions, that I haven't had time to read, yet.
One small restaurant chain announced, yesterday, they had to lay off 200 employees. IIRC, they had ! a 1/2 dozen locations.
The economic toll on our citizens is SEVERE !!!

I just figured out the proper spelling of Grinch -
GRISHAM

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Watcha all going to do about it?

Well uh go deers hunting of course..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Then maybe Kentucky will get over Covid while the rest of the country does its best to make CV19 a permanent part of Americana.

The rona is a permanent part of the human existence now. Of course you know that.

Do you have any proof that you have ever been outside in your life?
No proof expected.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

No...

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.

The Teachers Union tanked Bevin when Bevin tried to balance the budget shortfall for the State retirement system. Interesting (karma?) that the group that was instrumental in getting Beshear elected, is now getting their chain jerked by all of Beshear's decrees...

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
307 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,056 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,822
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.