Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://oregonherald.com/oregon/localnews.cfm?id=12244

SALEM, Oregon - Governor Brown has given a serious warning that anyone who violates the new covid-19 law could receive large fines and be arrested with 30 days in jail.
Governor Kate Brown’s placed a two-week “freeze” to limit the size of social gatherings to a maximum six people. Those who fail to abide by the new mandate could face fines up to $1,250 or get some time behind bars.

Governor Kate Brown’s two-week lockdown, which could be extended with the stroke of her pen, calls for:

Restaurants – Take-out only
Gyms and Fitness – Closed
Indoor Recreation – Closed
Venues – Closed
Faith-Based Organizations – Open, Capacity limited to 25 indoors and 50 outdoors
Grocery and Pharmacies – Open, 75% capacity
Other retail – Open, 75% capacity
Office Environments – Closed with exceptions
Long-term care facility visitations – Outdoor only
Personal services – Open
Congregate sheltering – Follow current guidelines
Youth Programs, School, Childcare – Follow current guidelines
Private Social Events – limited to two households or six individuals in a closed group (including Thanksgiving)
Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating
Don’t leave your home during the two-week shutdown
Gov. Brown said she would work with state police and local law enforcement to encourage Oregonians to comply with her directive.

“For the last eight months I have been asking Oregonians to follow the letter and the spirit of the law and we have not chosen to engage law enforcement,” Brown said Friday. “At this point in time, unfortunately, we have no other option.”

“For the last eight months, I have been asking Oregonians to follow the letter and the spirit of the law and we have not chosen to engage law enforcement. At this point in time, unfortunately, we have no other option,” the governor said last weekend. “We are trying to stop this ferocious virus from spreading even more quickly and far wide, and to save lives.”

Tootie Smith, who is set to start her term as GOP chairwoman of the Clackamas Board of County Commissioners in January, said she will not obey the governor's coronavirus lockdown restrictions for Thanksgiving.

She said she will be celebrating the holiday with "as many family and friends as I can find."

The majority of the freeze won’t take effect until Wednesday, but the governor said social gathering limits begin immediately.

Brown said she would limit her own Thanksgiving to four people, adding, “I know it doesn’t look like the Thanksgiving holiday we’ve all been planning for weeks, and I know it’s really, really hard, but unfortunately it’s a necessity right now.”

According to a spokesperson for the governor, the Oregon State Police “will be working with local law enforcement to enforce the Governor’s orders, in the same way local law enforcement officers respond to noise complaints for loud parties, for example, and issue citations.”

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yet I can walk around with an eight ball of heroin? Good times in Oregon.

Yup.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good luck with that.

LOL
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKduck

well, to be technical, if I remember the post...................only two grams.

An 8ball and one might get a night in the pokey.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Our sheriff said long ago he's not enforcing any mask or quarantine mandates. Fuggn Kate Brown, too busy eating ass to worry about eating turkey!

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
.And which section of the state laws passed by the duly elected legislature is the kchunt referring to? Happy Trails

Last edited by WAM; 11/18/20.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time for Gov. Brown to get her mind changed by a chunk of lead at high velocity.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Splitting hairs.

Chit, 1 night in the hoosegow is probably max penalty for the kingpins.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I was listening to Lars Larson today (Northwest talk show host) and he was talking to the public information officer for Albany police. Lars asked him if he thought the police would be citing people for not following Kate's rule. The officer basically said if the police were called they would educate the individuals of the rule, as to the citations he said that was what discretion was for. Sounded like the answer was nope.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

My bad😀 1 night in the pokey sounds better than the $1250 fine for not following the Czars mandate.

Yup.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Throw my butt in jail - and I will try to make the most unruly pain - in - the -ass prisoner they've EVER seen !!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating."

What a piece of work.
This wouldn't even make for the plot of a hokey B movie sci fi.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And you can even get free needles to shoot it with through the local needle exchanges. Just make sure that you’re wearing a mask when you pick up your needles or else they’ll throw your ass in jail.

It’s absolute clown world

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/18/20.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Kate Brown is a C u nt bumping piece of Sc hit!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by tcb22
I was listening to Lars Larson today (Northwest talk show host) and he was talking to the public information officer for Albany police. Lars asked him if he thought the police would be citing people for not following Kate's rule. The officer basically said if the police were called they would educate the individuals of the rule, as to the citations he said that was what discretion was for. Sounded like the answer was nope.

Despite Linn County voting very red, here's a form the Albany Police Dept encourages residents to fill out when Reporting a Coronavirus Executive Order Violation
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And here's the APD Chief of Police responsible for issuing this:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Throw people in jail for not social distancing where they share bunks. Perfect plan.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
only democRATS really listen to or take Queen Kate seriously... Something not mentioned above about the Albany Police Dept, was Kate was saying she wanted people to report their neighbors who were not following her dictate, by having more than 6 people over to their homes..

you can report crimes on Albany's Web Page.... and the Sheriff's office was already overwhelmed with the number of reports of the violation being reported.....The number one person reported for violating the Queen Governor dictate, was Kate Brown...

the next runner ups, were most of the democRAT state level politicians...

an example of how much citizens in Oregon take Queen Kate seriously...

Hell if the cops show up at our house, before they cuff me and take me away...

we'll invite them in to share Thanksgiving Dinner with us... because we Back the Blue in this house...
and since these poor guys will be working on Thanksgiving, its the least we could do for them...

Kate wants to jail me, then I'll plead that I am homeless, I have a drug problem, I am a Member of Antifa and Black Lives Matters,
and I am half black and the other half is hispanic....any one of those, they usually let the person go with no penalties or charges anyway....

I doubt if local Law Enforcement is going to enforce it whatsoever any how...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?

We might just find out buddy. I'm going to Winnemucca to see my family for Thanksgiving... Fu ck these communist bastids.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.