Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hatari
#1 cable news outlet. Murdoch kids wanted to screw with that? That is not the decisions that make Ol' Rupert a Billionaire.

Let's add they will bolster ratings of OAN and Newsmax as the Right-Right/Center abandon them. Fox falls in viewer and the upstarts get stronger. Meanwhile, CNN and & MSNBC will continue to make the Left all giddy with Joe Biden and Camalot II, or 4 more years of Hate Trump. Which ever works out.

ROFLMAS
You could think that PRE 2020 election this is POST TIME as in its over with. There ain't 70,000,000 voters left they have walked away.

Y'all here are all thats left of the Right-Right!laugh

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Choke on a dick.

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I suspect the ratings dip has more to do with people being burnt out on politics especially after Trump lost. He wouldn’t have lost a fair election and one without 4 years of B.S. media propaganda but things don’t look good for the Trump presidency and people are burnout.

This
Also, are the drops being compared to last month or say maybe last year? In other words, how much did the ratings go up during the election?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fox and Friends in the AM gave more time to President Trump than all other outlets combined. Since that f***tard Cavuto cut off the press secretary mid sentence and Vitter has free rein to show his azz I will treat them as if they were the NBA or NFL. Harf, Brazil and Williams can all blow each other for all I care, they are the face now of a dying network.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have Tucker set to record every night so I can watch him at my leisure or not watch him at all. Then too, I can fast forward through all the commercials.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fox called our state exactly 1 minute after polls closed. Martha wearing her bright blue dress on election night coverage.
Wallace making a fool of himself. We’re done. Fox business and CNBC in the Morning for 30 min. I can get the rest of the news on line.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Steve Bannon reported on hs show "The War Room" as of the end of last week Tucker ratings fell 33%....Hannity fell 39%....and Laura Ingrim fell
45%. Also the "Fox and Friends" morning show was beaten by Joe Scarboro for the first time since 2001.

Steve Bannon states the young Murdoch sons have made a business decision to move Fox center-left to attract viewers from CNN in the 25 to 54 age group advertisers relish.

Why would conservatives top watching Tucker or even Hannity for that matter?

Exactly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by jnyork
I suspect the ratings dip has more to do with people being burnt out on politics especially after Trump lost. He wouldn’t have lost a fair election and one without 4 years of B.S. media propaganda but things don’t look good for the Trump presidency and people are burnout.

I agree. People are just so sick and tired of the whole politcal ball of wax, they dont want to hear any more of it. Who can blame them? We are watching a whole lot more of A&E, Science Channel, etc, had Tucker on for a few minutes last evening and switched to something else, couldn't take another minute.

I have been almost exclusively on the History channel. We do switch over to watch Tucker.

Another words you spend all your time watching American Pickers. You're not getting any history

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
NewsMax only for me now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Glad to be doing my part.

Me too. I only watch Tucker, but not via TV. I only watch him via YouTube.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What viewers would Fox be chasing? They had all the viewers. This wasn’t a business decision.

Exactly. They already dominated.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Your theory doesn't account for the sudden and dramatic upsurge in viewership at Newsmax and OAN.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Steve Bannon reported on hs show "The War Room" as of the end of last week Tucker ratings fell 33%....Hannity fell 39%....and Laura Ingrim fell
45%. Also the "Fox and Friends" morning show was beaten by Joe Scarboro for the first time since 2001.

Steve Bannon states the young Murdoch sons have made a business decision to move Fox center-left to attract viewers from CNN in the 25 to 54 age group advertisers relish.

Why would conservatives top watching Tucker or even Hannity for that matter?

If you were conservative, you would understand.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Wow, just wow. Steve Bannon sure is counting on his listeners being stupid. I think he has it figured out.

Steve Bannon's listeners ARE stupid. Very Stupid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Wow, just wow. Steve Bannon sure is counting on his listeners being stupid. I think he has it figured out.

Steve Bannon's listeners ARE stupid. Very Stupid.

So you have listened to Steve Bannon

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What viewers would Fox be chasing? They had all the viewers. This wasn’t a business decision.
Exactly.. They're determined to rid the airwaves of those who actually try to speak the truth and/or expose the left for what they are - communists...

Can't have THAT...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Good luck with that business decision.

Fact: 25 yo's are fickle. Faux is going to find that out the hard way.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If that is the case ratings for all networks would have fallen by about the same amount.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time for many old men to finally stop watching TV.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork

I agree. People are just so sick and tired of the whole politcal ball of wax, they dont want to hear any more of it. Who can blame them? We are watching a whole lot more of A&E, Science Channel, etc, had Tucker on for a few minutes last evening and switched to something else, couldn't take another minute.

Not at all. I still listen to the news, but I won't support an enemy.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.