Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Starman

We will all find out sooner or later as we will all stand before God and answer to Him.

"Time and Tide waits for no man"

God botherer OldHat quotes Geoffery Chaucer
who wrote fairytales containing Greco-Roman
pagan gods. .. TFF... 😂

The aptly named - "Canterbury Tales"

But GC does mix it up a bit, also drawing
fiction from Biblical sources.. So you got
characters going on christian pilgrimage
and praying to pagan Mars, Venus and
Diana for divine intervention.

You're rambling.

If you consider that rambling then your christian
buddy Crapper is stark raving mad.

Why don't you two deluded peabrains prove that all
other gods are false?.. and while you are at it, the
virgin birth and a Jesus coming to life after 3 days.

Tales written by non witness mystery identity
authors long after such alleged events don't
count as evidence.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

It's the same old story Mike, the bigots make noise when they feel threatened and are compelled to make everyone else see the errors in their ways, as they see it.

The CF god botherers bruise pretty easily.

in the 21st century we still have mindsets
equal to bronze age peasant village idiots.
but they are not simply content believing
for themselves, they are compelled to try
and brainwash others.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

If you consider that rambling then your christian
buddy Crapper is stark raving mad.

Tales written by non witness mystery identity
authors long after such alleged events don't
count as evidence.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload pictures url

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Seems like a lot of folks married bad.

Several times in some cases.

Fool me twice shame on me. smile

Tits and ass cover their eyes from seeing the real thing, I am speaking from experience.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So Bristoe can't prove all other gods are false
So he applies his usual cheap childish christian
tactic of demonizing.

Just more myth, smoke and mirrors... Zero veracity.

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by shaman
I was kind of on the inside of all this for a number of years either side of graduating college. What I can tell you:

1) Your average "witch" is lonely angry woman with an eating disorder and a huge chip on her shoulder. There used to be a saying going around "I have met Satan, and she's a 300 lb vegetarian in Birkenstocks. It was true.

2) Most witches I met were Wiccans. These were men and women who practiced a hodge podge of stuff that supposedly dated from pre-Christian times, but was really Victorian in origin. I only met a few true Satanists, and their vibe was so malignant that nobody wanted to play with them.

3) There were a surprising number of them that worked in middle management in the large corporations that HQ'd in Cincinnati. They practiced on the down-low, because upper management would have sacked them if they found out.

4) In everyday practice, the witches I knew were about as potent as a fart and about as popular. Civvies give them far more credit than they deserve. I actually witnessed their services. Imagine a bunch of Methodists in black choir robes chanting around a bonfire, and you get a pretty good idea of the vibe.

5) About half the ones I met needed to be in a 12 step program of some sort. About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result. Some were ex-Baptists. Some were ex-Catholics. Very few were Jewish.

6) One of the most stunning witches I ever met was a really cute chick that lived on my street near U.C. She had ginger hair, big tits, and a red goatee and mustache. It was some kind of hormone disorder. She wasn't a trannie. She was a real chick and she liked guys. Other chicks with this problem would have gone and gotten electrolysis. She trimmed hers into a quite possible bit of facial hair.

7) I knew a bunch of people that were using witchcraft as a dodge. They didn't believe in any of it, but they were big on trying to manipulate people. They didn't get very far. Witchcraft is as about as impotent as it gets.

If y'all want to ask meaningful questions, I'm more than willing to answer them as best as I can. Understand, I was a witness and not a practitioner. Don't blame me for their goofiness.
I get what you are saying i really do and i think mostly the same way you do but damn i have seen some unexplanable stuff in my life time. I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.
Only a fool won't believe in the supernatural.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Broffesor11
I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.

But was she a witch?

Premonition or prophecy is one thing
mixing up magic potions, casting spells
and riding a broomstick another.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The supernatural strangely evaporates when put to rigorous testing......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Shaman......are you the guy that has visons ?......bob

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

You don't understand evidence.

I don't claim all other gods don't exist. I claim all other gods are demons.

Regarding Jesus , yes I believe 100% in the supernatural nature of his birth and resurrection. I worship Him. I bow before Him. I praise Him. I long for His return.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/19/20.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DBT

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/19/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Broffesor11
[ I get what you are saying i really do and i think mostly the same way you do but damn i have seen some unexplanable stuff in my life time. I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.

Oh, I'm not saying witchcraft is all hokum. I'm just saying that most of the folks I met were complete zilches.

Mental illness and candles seemed to sum up about 99% of what I saw. There were things that happened, however. . . We'll just leave it at that. These things did not manifest themselves as the result of witches trying to practice.

To give you an analogy: let's say you have a buddy. You know there's something wrong with him, but you can't quite put a finger on it. We'll call him Jeff. Jeff tells you he's found the secret to a 30-06 load that runs at 4000 fps with a 180 grain bullet and no recoil. You're skeptical. Jeff says you're an unbeliever. The next time you see Jeff, he's got his hand in a bandage, and he's blathering about suing the gun maker, because his rifle blew up. He's lost his job in the meanwhile, because of the hand injury. He keeps bloviating on about his secret 180 grain load that is going to revolutionize the shooting world. He needs a load of $20 to buy a new coffee grinder, because he's somehow managed to blow it up. He won't say how. It's a secret.

Jeff sinks lower when his wife leaves him and moves back in with her folks. Jeff decides he's going to scare them all into sending her back, and he takes all his failed experiments and packs them in an empty paper towel tube and tries to set it off on the parents' porch. The incendiary device fails to do anything except burn Jeff's other hand. He's picked up later and told he's now got a restraining order on him.

You run into Jeff 10 years later. He's now selling Amway.

That's about what it was like having witches around. They all seemed to have serious urges to harness the unseen forces. They all thought they were just on the cusp of acquiring major power. They all got burned-- one way or the other, and it was always somebody else's fault. When you met up with them again, they wanted to sell you something.

Last edited by shaman; 11/19/20.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DBT

Yes, all of it.

US military did much very extensive testing in '50s and '60s trying to find people capable of remote viewing, prescience, or telekinesis. As the military applications would be unimaginable. Their searches led to naught.

Stories to the contrary are fantasy..

That poor Gypsy living in the tent can see the future? Then why has she not predicted the megamillion dollar lottery number and moved into a mansion?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DBT

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.

And that is all well and wonderful for you. I wish you much happiness in your faith.

You will find that faith less frustrating when you cease in your attempts to convince others of that which they can not and have no desire to see.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by DBT

Yes, all of it.

US military did much very extensive testing in '50s and '60s trying to find people capable of remote viewing, prescience, or telekinesis. As the military applications would be unimaginable. Their searches led to naught.

Stories to the contrary are fantasy..

That poor Gypsy living in the tent can see the future? Then why has she not predicted the megamillion dollar lottery number and moved into a mansion?

They performed empirical testing. The term super-natural means it is not natural and therefore not subject to scientific testing.

Because she's not the one doing the predicting. The demon is. She is deluded into thinking she has control over the demon and she does not.

demons act independently since they have free will. They can choose to perform when they want. demons are not controlled by occultists. Occultists are controlled by demons.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by DBT

And that is all well and wonderful for you. I wish you much happiness in your faith.

You will find that faith less frustrating when you cease in your attempts to convince others of that which they can not and have no desire to see.

Why are you trying to convince others of your faith in the non-existence of the supernatural?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
That is where you are mistaken. I have absolutely no skin in this game. I have the utmost respect for those of faith. Notice, I did wish you much happiness.

Actually, I am a bit envious.

It must be nice to never have a concern or worry about the future. To firmly believe that your every fantasy will be fulfilled by some mysterious force outside the world. To actually believe one shall not die.

But every time I try, reality slaps me up side the head.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
lvmikers mission for the day--November 18, 2020:

Advocacy for witches.

Actually my mission was to bait for dummies, thanks for playing.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

588 members (10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 59 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.