Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I used to say, “elections have consequences “ but not anymore.

It is clear to me that we shouldn’t blame the people for elections that never happened.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Time for Gov. Brown to get her mind changed by a chunk of lead at high velocity.....

if I was an (official) that was making all of these orders......and or enforcing them...I would be looking over my back. they are pushing people to far and someone is going to break.

you take someone that has lost every thing because of these shut downs ....who do you think they are going to blame....not the virus...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by tcb22
I was listening to Lars Larson today (Northwest talk show host) and he was talking to the public information officer for Albany police. Lars asked him if he thought the police would be citing people for not following Kate's rule. The officer basically said if the police were called they would educate the individuals of the rule, as to the citations he said that was what discretion was for. Sounded like the answer was nope.

Despite Linn County voting very red, here's a form the Albany Police Dept encourages residents to fill out when Reporting a Coronavirus Executive Order Violation

And here's the APD Chief of Police responsible for issuing this:

Fill out a thousand of those forms and put out a bunch of them on the cops and your political figures. overwhelm them.

Dumbasses and their online complaint form.

Fuggers are trying to get everyone to snitch on each other.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?

My guess is the cops will do as told.

Sam......

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The insanity of the left is mind boggling. This bish lets commies and nazis riot for months on end with little to no repercussions but don’t you dare forget your mask.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has anyone noted the striking similarities between this and the police state of East Berlin under communist rule before the Berlin Wall came down ? Especially the "rat on your neighbor" business. This is downright frightening when you think about it. Yet here it is in America. Although it seems that some people have waivers that exempt them from such draconian measures. Looters & rioters seem to fall into the exempt category along with our elite ruling class. The rest of you people had better shut up and comply.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Egg dat bitch’s domicile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve said this all summer: the politicians that shrug their shoulders at the destruction of privately owned businesses and bail out arsonists and looters if they even arrest them at all are now all about law and order???

Now we are going to arrest “law breakers”? Now we care about public safety? Now we give a rat’s behind about reining in lawlessness?!?

The people of OR need to call their bluff!!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
If you ask for a Communist Political System you actually get one sooner or later.

Either do something about it or accept your fate.

Do what?

Get off your computer and carry your lazy ass out into public fully prepared to say No... I will not comply.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?

My guess is the cops will do as told.

yes and the police depts will never turn down all that ticket money

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
"Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating."

What a piece of work.
This wouldn't even make for the plot of a hokey B movie sci fi.
I know that all of you (except the trolls) realize this is never about any such thing as 'safety'... Oh, no - this is ALL - and I mean ALL - about control... Gov't control of everything we do, what we can say, where we can go, what we can wear, what we can eat, when we're allowed to attend church, etc., etc., etc....

CONTROL! Submit, sheep - submit...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Queen C U N T I mean Kate can kiss my A S S. This bitch selectively put me out of business this spring and I am not doing anything she says so get the ticket book ready. I will not be shut down again for no reason from this Nazi bitch

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So 7 people for thanksgiving and they send 4 cops to issue a ticket.

Smart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are masks mandatory in the pokey?

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can you still riot?

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
https://oregonherald.com/oregon/localnews.cfm?id=12244

SALEM, Oregon - Governor Brown has given a serious warning that anyone who violates the new covid-19 law could receive large fines and be arrested with 30 days in jail.
Governor Kate Brown’s placed a two-week “freeze” to limit the size of social gatherings to a maximum six people. Those who fail to abide by the new mandate could face fines up to $1,250 or get some time behind bars.

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

King Brown may find out what happened to King George. I am fully expecting the next session of the Supreme court to be filled with these illegal executive orders, regulations and laws. I'm all for informing us and recommending but we got rid of one tyrant over this sort of thing.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This mask cshit is getting out of hand

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A governor can make criminal law and assess penalties? I thought a legislature had to do that. Of course that's Oregon. The legislature might have given her the authority to exceed her authority.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.