-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The deep state has had four years to plan this. Very few any went jail. The deep state is free and still operating.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Why did your buddy Trump lie to the American people when he said the COVID-19 would be gone in 2 weeks.

He had just been given a Intel brief that said to him it would be the worst thing to happen while he was president.

If he had been honest with the American people we would have had a chance to protect our selves. Instead he

refused to tell the American people to start wearing masks, and do social distancing. He also refuse to recommend

Closing business when he knew it was the right thing to do. Instead of being the solution Trump is the problem.

The fact is the shigt virus was going to spread here no matter what you loon...It has spread to everywhere in the world. This is a country full of freedom loving people with practically wide open borders for people to get in illegaly... How would you, Trump, or anyone else stop a virus from spreading here? You are asking for the impossible... Have they ever stopped any virus from spreading here in the history of this country without vaccines available to stop them? We can't afford months and months of lock downs. It would destroy the entire economy. All these businesses are tied together in the economy. The ones shutdown would impact the profits of the companies that aren't shut down...Millions and Millions of people would lose jobs for a long long long time...

Everywhere I go in the city I live in I see people wearing masks/ social distancing and the virus is still spreading here...Go figure..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/18/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Can't believe that didn't get taken down yet. Great post

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood

Holy Shït.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Morewood

Democrats are illiterate when it comes to these

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The Russian Collision was investigated for 3 years with zero merits and But the China Collision i bet is real.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who authored this document? If the data is authentic, it's undeniable proof of a fraudulent election.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
you dipchits are too stupid to tie a shoe.

Every US intel agency said there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. Trump and Vladimir say no and you'll believe em.
Every state governor and election official says no voter fraud. DHS just said today no voter fraud. Trump says voter fraud and y'all believe him.

you think being a douche bag is a badge of honor don't ya.....SchittASS Chuck?

you keep posting and we'll keep thinking "what a dumbass..."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The CISA investigated 59 cases of supposed election fraud and found not one case of fraud. Trump has lost 24 cases in court with judges

stating there was no voter fraud. The Judges have thrown out all the cases so far. Trump is the problem. Plus now he is firing those who told the

truth. Trump is the worst liar of any president in my life time, and I started voting in 1960. Every president since was much better than Trump

and I have voted for many Republicans but not him. The GSA needs to declare Biden the winner so they can start planning what they are going to do

about the vaccine about to come out. The GSA has never done this against any president, Republican or Democrat.

So, were you going to name those presidents you believe to be more honest than Trump?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Who authored this document? If the data is authentic, it's undeniable proof of a fraudulent election.

BUMP?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

The CISA investigated 59 cases of supposed election fraud and found not one case of fraud. Trump has lost 24 cases in court with judges

stating there was no voter fraud. The Judges have thrown out all the cases so far. Trump is the problem. Plus now he is firing those who told the

truth. Trump is the worst liar of any president in my life time, and I started voting in 1960. Every president since was much better than Trump

and I have voted for many Republicans but not him. The GSA needs to declare Biden the winner so they can start planning what they are going to do

about the vaccine about to come out. The GSA has never done this against any president, Republican or Democrat.

So, were you going to name those presidents you believe to be more honest than Trump?

I believe there are 44 of them. You can try to figure how which 44 those were...

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

All the court cases have been lost by Trump and Rudy, So far they have wasted million on recounts that produced nothing.

You have to have proof the count was wrong, the Republicans have none. Biden will be President soon.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

All the court cases have been lost by Trump and Rudy, So far they have wasted million on recounts that produced nothing.

You have to have proof the count was wrong, the Republicans have none. Biden will be President soon.

What court cases? Do you have proof? Links?

Or you just eating the BULLSHlT CNN is feeding you?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dumbfugk/ Guntruck is an idiot but then again we ALL know this.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Why did your buddy Trump lie to the American people when he said the COVID-19 would be gone in 2 weeks.

He had just been given a Intel brief that said to him it would be the worst thing to happen while he was president.

If he had been honest with the American people we would have had a chance to protect our selves. Instead he

refused to tell the American people to start wearing masks, and do social distancing. He also refuse to recommend

Closing business when he knew it was the right thing to do. Instead of being the solution Trump is the problem.

Now that is a bald face lie....anyway, this is a new and EVER CHANGING virus...Fauci had it wrong many times....our Surgeon General even said in the beginning that face mask will not help...it is still not clear today...Trump is the solution....it is just that he has to fight Big Tech(Facebook, Twitter,), the LAME stream media, and the lying Dems...over 70 million Americans voted for Trump for the following reasons.....

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.

I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I’m voting for continued peace progress in the middle east.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 47 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.