Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't know the job qualifications of a witch, but I know a Karuk woman, kind of a friend actually, that claims she wished and dreamed of a "really bad feller" getting killed. About a week later it did happen, made the local news. She cries about it now, claims it was her fault. Personally I think it had more to do with the Klamath River highway and a half gallon of Gallo wine. So did the Highway Patrol.

Last edited by flintlocke; 11/19/20.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
BP-B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
white witches vs. black witches?

good witches vs. evil witches?

celtic witches vs. egyptian witches?

this occult to which some refer - is that like figuring out nuclear fusion and then it's not occult anymore?

just trying to understand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

.. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches..

People can claim whatever they want knowing
there's no shortage of gullible crapper types
ready to believe it.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?

Pagan Vikings went to Valhalla.
unless you can prove otherwise.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?
The answer is never. The dumb bastard thinks he is god.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat

You don't understand evidence.

I don't claim all other gods don't exist. I claim all other gods are demons.

Regarding Jesus , yes I believe 100% in the supernatural nature of his birth and resurrection. I worship Him. I bow before Him. I praise Him. I long for His return.

1.You don't have any evidence only myth.
2. You can't prove other gods are demons.
3. you believe primitive human sacrifice can
magically give you eternal life.

The christian narrative has no more veracity
than Alice in Wonderland.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Is your Starman handle a tip of the hat to Carl Sagan?

Have you read the Bible?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Plenty christians here have read the Bible
and never cease to argue and spit venom
even among themselves about what's true
and what's fiction.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
But have you read it?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
On August 11, 1646 at Salisbury, Susannah married a widower George Martin, a blacksmith with whom she had eight children, including a daughter Jane, a great-great-great-great grandmother of United States President Chester A. Arthur.[2]

In 1669, Susannah was first formally accused of witchcraft by William Sargent, Jr. In turn, George Martin sued Sargent for two counts of slander against Susannah, one for accusing her of being a witch, and another for claiming one of her sons was a bastard and another was her "imp". Martin withdrew the second count, but the Court upheld the accusation of witchcraft.[3] A higher court later dismissed the witchcraft charges.

George died in 1686, leaving Susannah an impoverished widow by the time of the second accusation of witchcraft in 1692. Inhabitants of nearby Salem Village, including Joseph and Jarvis Ring, had named Susannah a witch and stated she had attempted to recruit them into witchcraft. She was also accused by John Allen of Salsbury, a man who claimed that she had bewitched his oxen and drove them into the river nearby where they later drowned.[4] She was tried for these charges, during which process she proved by all accounts to be pious and quoted the Bible freely, something a witch was said incapable of doing. Cotton Mather countered Susannah's defense by stating in effect that the Devil's servants were capable of putting on a show of perfect innocence and Godliness.

Susannah Martin was found guilty, and hanged on July 19, 1692 in Salem.

Susannah North Martin is my 9th Great Grandmother, and William Sargent Jr. is my 9th Great Grandfather, they had grandchildren that married.........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been in these discussions enough times
for regular folks here to know I have..

So does that change that even christians
dispute it?

Whats your point?

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Could you give me your synopsis?
And is Starman homage to Carl?
Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence.
ALL of ancient recorded history is a historical narrative based on written records and written accounts ‘after the described events’. Ancient recorded history begins with the accounts of the ancient world around the 4th millennium BC, and coincides with the invention of writing. How do you know that Caesar, or Alexander the Great, or any other ancient historical figure actually existed...? You only know these things because of written records and written accounts. And how do you know that any of the events of their lives actually occurred...? You only know these things because of written records and written accounts. And how do you know that the writers were actual witnesses, and how do you know that the authors (those to whom the document are attributed) were actually the ones to put the quill to the paper, and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Antlers,

Are the historical records of worldly conquest by
Caesar and Alexander claims of supernatural phenomena? 🤔

Originally Posted by antlers
.. and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.

I don't know of them being claimed as mystical
prophecy, so historical record of Caesar's and
Alexanders exploits would naturally be after events.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
as a collective group we seem to be keeping witches in the feminine gender. of course i could be wrong.

there might very well be male witches? even trans=gender is allowable in this day and age.

noone seems to care much about the urth tipping over and becoming patriarchical.

that put the matriarchy at an extreme disadvantage with the hebrews.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I used to know a wiccan, he claimed they can physically heal people using spirituality. They may be witches, but I don't know anyone he healed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

US military did much very extensive testing in '50s and '60s trying to find people capable of remote viewing, prescience, or telekinesis. As the military applications would be unimaginable. Their searches led to naught.

Stories to the contrary are fantasy..

Get that but one example hard for me to wrap my mind around is Edgar Cayce. Too many episodes in his life leave me to wonder. Then there are certain instances of alleged reincarnation that boggle my mind. I think we all have had a premonition or two in our lifetimes that indicate an innate psychic sense or other dimension. . I will have a non-typical long forgotten word or phrase or memory come into my waking mind to have it show itself later that day in some form or other. Something strange about that.
As a child I once felt like I left my body and while younger some serious deja vu instances.... not sure what it all means but do think there are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt in most philosophy. How boring a place it would be without a little mystery.

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/19/20.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Warlocks", Gus

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by OldHat

You don't understand evidence.

I don't claim all other gods don't exist. I claim all other gods are demons.

Regarding Jesus , yes I believe 100% in the supernatural nature of his birth and resurrection. I worship Him. I bow before Him. I praise Him. I long for His return.

1.You don't have any evidence only myth.
2. You can't prove other gods are demons.
3. you believe primitive human sacrifice can
magically give you eternal life.

The christian narrative has no more veracity
than Alice in Wonderland.

You did nothing to display that you understand evidence. You just talk s**t, ya, okay.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Starman
I've been in these discussions enough times
for regular folks here to know I have..

So does that change that even christians
dispute it?

Whats your point?

It makes no difference whatsoever that Christians dispute different aspects of Doctrine. It makes no difference that pagans argue about everything under the sun. It is simply a red herring that you no doubt regurgitate on queue.

None of that has any bearing on what is true.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by deflave
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

The answer is never. The dumb bastard thinks he is god.

Blackbart scared of witches too.

LMFAO

You f a g g o t s are all the same.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (10gaugeman, 35, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 11 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 688 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.