Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
The Commies are trying their best to change the rules of the recount audit for Covid, but the Republican officials are not having it. They are going to make sure Republican poll watchers can see the ballots, and follow all the rules outlined in their recount documentation... I think they will find the fraud ballots the Dominion people dumped in Wisconsin, if in fact they were filled out by a machine with perfectly filled in bubbles, and only have Biden selected and no other race....Then Sidney's case is going to take off like a rocket...Also, its going to make the other swing states real nervous about certifying this election...

At the very least, I bet they find a ton of absentee ballots that shouldn't have been counted if they review the absentee ballot applications...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...elections-commission-clashes/3775112001/

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/20/20.
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
#MAGA

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KAG

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
MAGA now and always.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They have called Georgia for Biden....

to which I say Bull Schitt.....

you know the Atlanta [bleep] have falsified more votes, than the number that got off their asses and actually did vote...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Democrats had four years to perfect a way to cheat and win the election, and it appears to me that they are going to be successful...........like it, or not.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Yeah sure it will just like Georgia. LOL. BY all means count EVERY state twice so Donnie can LOSE twice. ROTGLMAO
Mean while the trumpers will continue to slide their heads deeper onto that hole called denial.

# WE JUST DID 46

Last edited by benquick; 11/20/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MAGAA quitters.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by benquick
Yeah sure it will just like Georgia. LOL. BY all means count EVERY state twice so Donnie can LOSE twice. ROTGLMAO
Mean while the trumpers will continue to slide their heads deeper onto that hole called denial.

# WE JUST DID 46

Then you have nothing to worry about an investigation that is taking weeks instead of 3+ years.....
And IF they prove fraud, through dominion and/or other means, i’m Sure you’ll be happy for the republic....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

That sounds like the Georgia re-count. Basically worthless.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I think it would help them find the ballots that look machine stamped, perfectly filled in bubble..I imagine they will be keying in on looking for ballots with only Biden selected and no other race...Also they mentioned something in the article about reviewing the absentee ballot applications as part of the audit...I assume that means seeing if the people requesfing the absentee ballot are sfill alive, live at the address, still live in the state, etc...That could change a lot of votes. I think these 2 counties they are recounting had a ton of overvote and Wisconsin has stricter laws around absentee ballots. They didnt just mass mail them out like other states, they had to be requested via application.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/20/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You would all be better off searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, the Lost Dutchman's Mine, or the Holy Grail.

It ain't there. You just done lost. Now git your big boy pants on and buckle up.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

This^^
It is clear that the leftists here would rather have a win over knowing 100% that the election[vote] was clean.
2024 will be wild when the conservative side fights fire with fire.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat

if that was true, I won hands down, years ago. I would like to say "nice try" but frankly, you are pretty lame. Be creative. Work on it. Your game is lame.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Carry on, Girls!

You were evidently OK with the Democrat's 4 years of investigation after investigation that turned up nothing against President Trump. But now you want everyone to embrace a crooked politician who has 47 years experience doing absolutely nothing for our country. His entire family are crooks that shakedown communist governments for billions in exchange for favors rendered. The American people should hang the whole lot of them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
495 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 43 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.