Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Asa side note I was watching CNN when that Rudy press conference started and they said they would not be covering.

Rudy and Sidney certainly sound very confident and like it is a guaranteed outcome and Trump wins. I sure hope so. However, I do worry that nothing seems to be happening. more like promises. Maybe they are trying to build things up first so as to get mainstream media coverage for when they do pull the trigger.

GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Where? To a footnote in history.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
keep dreaming .I hope they got something but I doubt it

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They're just buying time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The commies didn't spend the last 4 years planning on how to steal an election with massive election fraud to have it actually suddenly become a legitimate victory for Trump, or We The People.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
with every major media outlet and over half the country holding their hands over their ears and going "la la la" while ridiculing these people, i highly doubt it will go anywhere.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
They're just buying time.

I read rudy Ghoul-liani is getting 20K a day. seems like most fakes on the right are in it for the money believe in nothing and duping the people on the right just like the GOP has done for 50 years

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asa side note....I cannot figure why anyone would ever watch anything on CNN.

I am optimistic about this but we have been let down many, many times in the past.

Black Cows Matter!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A ploy of some sort for sure.

Can they make such a clusterfuuck that there's no possibility of resolution before January?

Standing by....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So far, according to the MSM, Rudy is a clown, Trump is a clown, but I have to give a fat transvestite [bleep] in Pa, 100% credibility.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Biden

President Trump was informed about this and how the Democrats and the Deep State would accomplish the Steal years ago.

He assigned people to monitor, correct, investigate, gather evidence, some say even set a trap for them. It backfired, the people he trusted with this betrayed him and America.

One of the reasons he has fired Esper and that DHS Cyper guy just days after the election.

Where is the Server???

Last edited by steve4102; 11/20/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FWIW my guess is that nothing will come of the international/voting machine angle. Neither party nor the SCOTUS or any court will admit we have been interfering in other countries elections or that we designed software to do so. The SCOTUS will give Trump a victory somewhere there is massive fraud and abuse, probably Pennsylvania, because the way the rules were manipulated leading up to and during the election could be used against either party in the future and nobody will want that, and also because there is no deniability as there are documented legislative actions that violate the constitution. Anywhere the case hinges on witness testimony (basically everywhere else), the trial courts will find that the witnesses lack credibility and the appellate courts will uphold those decisions based on the almost insurmountable burden required to overturn a finding of fact by a trial court. Net result = Sleepy Joe president with Pennsylvania getting a slap on the wrist for being the most corrupt state in the country besides possibly Illinois. Its a shame, but even a conservative SCOTUS will not decide an election. They will take the easy way out and give Trump enough to substantiate his claims for fraud and to attempt to quiet all of us, but not enough to change the results.

------------------------
John
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I dont know why people think these degenerates will investigate themselves and send each other to jail. same as when the cops investigate themselves rarely any body goes to jail

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm very hopeful.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They are fighting an uphill battle, overwhelming, blatant evidence of fraud, by an in your face criminal element comprised of liberals and their MSM. Pretty phuquing disgusting, cuz they know we are not going to riot on a biblical scale to overturn their evil, though it about has come down to just that! My angst on a daily basis is annoying the hell out of me! A helpless feeling!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jmh3
FWIW my guess is that nothing will come of the international/voting machine angle. Neither party nor the SCOTUS or any court will admit we have been interfering in other countries elections or that we designed software to do so. The SCOTUS will give Trump a victory somewhere there is massive fraud and abuse, probably Pennsylvania, because the way the rules were manipulated leading up to and during the election could be used against either party in the future and nobody will want that, and also because there is no deniability as there are documented legislative actions that violate the constitution. Anywhere the case hinges on witness testimony (basically everywhere else), the trial courts will find that the witnesses lack credibility and the appellate courts will uphold those decisions based on the almost insurmountable burden required to overturn a finding of fact by a trial court. Net result = Sleepy Joe president with Pennsylvania getting a slap on the wrist for being the most corrupt state in the country besides possibly Illinois. Its a shame, but even a conservative SCOTUS will not decide an election. They will take the easy way out and give Trump enough to substantiate his claims for fraud and to attempt to quiet all of us, but not enough to change the results.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree with this sentiment. Trump’s victory will likely be stolen.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Asa side note....I cannot figure why anyone would ever watch anything on CNN.

I am optimistic about this but we have been let down many, many times in the past.

The humour of it all. It is amazing some people use it for their news. Just before the election they had the Trump rallies at two sizes, extremely small and extremely large.

I have seen them say extremely small and extremely large on the same day. Extremely large was when they had a doctor on talking about the corona infection rate is the particular state etc. and then calculating the number of people who would die from coronavirus as a result of the rallies and so then CNN said the rallies were huge and super spreader events.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
with multiple vaccines on the way, the covid game is soon over. So, one last hard run at massive cooked up covid panic, (fortified with "president elect") to take all focus away from the battle to expose the massive fraud and theft of the election.

The problem with that plan is the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Is that the same press conference they claim the foreign company Dominion made the voting machines? Controlled by Hugo in Venezuela? First of all Hugo has been dead for seven years. Second-Dominion is a company in Denver, Colorado. Third- the same voting machines were use in the 2016 elections. Rudy, Rudy, Rudy and your "legal team" how low can you go?

I"m certain sites like the gateway pundit will tell you what you want to hear. And many of you will believe it.

Last edited by benquick; 11/20/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dominion voting software is owned by Blum capital, whose CEO, I believe is Diane Feinstein's husband. Dominion is a Canadian company with an office in Denver!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.