Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

This^^
It is clear that the leftists here would rather have a win over knowing 100% that the election[vote] was clean.
2024 will be wild when the conservative side fights fire with fire.

laugh haha ---yeah that'll happen - yeah------------ smirk

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
BP-B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like LeroyBeans needs a tug on his mommys boob. (.)(.)

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....

I've got news for you. It's already over. Been over for a week now.

.....People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...

Do tell, who are these "people with leverage" and what do they say? I'm not hearin' them.

Coming soon, Joe Biden as YOUR president... laugh

Well if you turned off CNN, you might see there are state legislatures speaking out in these states...You might also notice there are election officials like the ones in Wayne County Michigan that refused to certify the vote. You might also notice these election officials in the recount counties in Wisconsin not letting the Dems have their Covid BS rules. You might also notice the House of Representatives oversight committee calling for an investigation...You might also see the Secretary of State in Georgia has a lawsuit filed against him already, and the Secretary of State in Michigan will soon have one if she certifies the vote there...Pennsylvania politicians tried getting a hearing with Dominion today to get clarification on spikes in Bidens vote count, but they refused to show up and lawyered up...Not looking good for them...This is just after 2 and a half weeks...What do you think is going to happen in the next few weeks as more evidence comes out? Wait until Trumps lawyers get before the Federal courts, not the same as the biased elected Pennsylvania Judges....

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/20/20.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Didn’t Wisconsin nearly vote in a supermajority republican legislature? But then voted for Biden for pres? Do the numbers really add up?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Didn’t Wisconsin nearly vote in a supermajority republican legislature? But then voted for Biden for pres? Do the numbers really add up?

The only districts in Wi.That are high in Leftys are in Dane and Milwaukee counties.The rest of the state is pretty much conservative.Each district votes for their own representative,hence there are more Conservative districts in Wi .They control the legislature.Did you notice Trump is only after Dane and Milwaukee Counties for recount.They are high population centers controlled by the far left wackos.I was hoping we could give those two counties to Illinois where they would fit right in with the lefty corruption.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Huntz

The only districts in Wi.That are high in Leftys are in Dane and Milwaukee counties.The rest of the state is pretty much conservative.Each district votes for their own representative,hence there are more Conservative districts in Wi .They control the legislature.Did you notice Trump is only after Dane and Milwaukee Counties for recount.They are high population centers controlled by the far left wackos.I was hoping we could give those two counties to Illinois where they would fit right in with the lefty corruption.

There are a few more Blue counties in the state, but with not as much populace, and they have been gaining ground it seems since I moved here.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the democrats are worried this is going to the Supreme Court.... To get an idea what Justice Thomas thinks of Joe Biden go watch the documentary Created Equal.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 79S
I think the democrats are worried this is going to the Supreme Court.... To get an idea what Justice Thomas thinks of Joe Biden go watch the documentary Created Equal.

HA! I'm sure Justice Cavanaugh has no love for Kamala either.

If the real evidence comes out that Soros, Clinton Foundation, Antifa/ BLM were involved in this crap with Dominion, they all need a Seal Team 6 Osama Bin Laden type wake up call...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

Is there any teeth to "legal ballots have watermarks on them?"

If so, it shouldn't be as hard as it seems to prove the very evident fraud and corruption by the left.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

There are a few more Blue counties in the state, but with not as much populace, and they have been gaining ground it seems since I moved here.

Yes in the far Northwest which happens to be near the Twin [bleep].

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

Is there any teeth to "legal ballots have watermarks on them?"

If so, it shouldn't be as hard as it seems to prove the very evident fraud and corruption by the left.

I dont think there is any teeth to the watermark thing, but if they find thousands of ballots with Biden only selected and no other races like they keep saying Georgia has that need to be audited, and it looks like those ballots were stamped by a machine for Biden, then it's going to get real because that gives more juice to the Dominion fraud case...If this happens, Biden is toast because Trump's lawyers will probably ask for and get a court order to check for these type of ballots in every state...They mentioned this yesterday in the press conference that some of the poll watchers in Georgia were seeing a few ballots that looked like the bubbles were perfectly filled in, like a machine did it, but they could not get close enough to the ballots because of the Covid BS.

Also, they could review the absentee ballot applications and find a ton of fraud there...Like dead people voting, people moved out of state voting, signatures not matching the registration file on the absentee ballot application, etc...There has to be a ton of fraud somewhere in these counties because they are both overvoted..

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Why because this guy said so.

Last edited by benquick; 11/20/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Yes in the far Northwest which happens to be near the Twin [bleep].

LaCrosse, Eau Claire area also.....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

You didn't let me down.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Ever notice that many of the lefties here hide behind a odd handle and never give a home location? I suspect we are dealing with bots or 20 something clueless idiots that get paid by the DNC to disrupt these sites. No person with a have an once of sense would come to an outdoors site and say the negative things they do thinking they are funny!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Ever notice that many of the lefties here hide behind a odd handle and never give a home location? I suspect we are dealing with bots or 20 something clueless idiots that get paid by the DNC to disrupt these sites. No person with a have an once of sense would come to an outdoors site and say the negative things they do thinking they are funny!

They don`t realize that there are computer geeks here who can track them down and publish their real names and locations.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kingfisher

They don`t realize that there are computer geeks here who can track them down and publish their real names and locations.

I wish they would.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
The Commies are trying their best to change the rules of the recount audit for Covid, but the Republican officials are not having it. They are going to make sure Republican poll watchers can see the ballots, and follow all the rules outlined in their recount documentation... I think they will find the fraud ballots the Dominion people dumped in Wisconsin, if in fact they were filled out by a machine with perfectly filled in bubbles, and only have Biden selected and no other race....Then Sidney's case is going to take off like a rocket...Also, its going to make the other swing states real nervous about certifying this election...

At the very least, I bet they find a ton of absentee ballots that shouldn't have been counted if they review the absentee ballot applications...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...elections-commission-clashes/3775112001/

Yeah no, this is basically a recount. They aren't throwing ballots out or invalidating anything.

LINK

But this does strengthen Trump's case in court- votes WERE cast not in accordance with state law.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benquick

You dumb chkunt. It's not that he just said so. Evidence is available and will be presented WHEN IT IS TIME.

Not because you, Tucker Carlson, or anybody else demanded it WHEN IT IS NOT TIME.

Btw, FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by benquick

You dumb chkunt. It's not that he just said so. Evidence is available and will be presented WHEN IT IS TIME.

Not because you, Tucker Carlson, or anybody else demanded it WHEN IT IS NOT TIME.

Btw, FOAD.

No dirt, it won't be presented because it does not exist. Please try to get over your disappointment. Your hero has fallen. He is out. That's the end of it. Really.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
270 members (1lessdog, 257 mag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,781 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.