Print Thread
Hop To
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Me and the wife shop once a week in Green Bay Wi.We live in a small township about 90 miles north of there.You can always tell when the city Zombies drive up here by their masks.Green Bay has its own mask law.Now some stores will not let anyone in without a mask regardless of a medical condition.The Woodmans Grocery Store in GB announced this as we were shopping yesterday.I am trying get about twenty folks from this area together to get signs and march in front of Woodmans.The signs would say Woodmans unfair to medically handicapped people.I will wear my MEGA hat.Fugg em.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The problem now is that businesses are on board with the mask BS. Not all of them, but many of them, including many small businesses.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The problem now is that businesses are on board with the mask BS.

In some localities (democrat mayors) they can make it hard on business's by pulling their license to operate if they don't conform.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The problem now is that businesses are on board with the mask BS. Not all of them, but many of them, including many small businesses.

its not that they are all on board...they are threatened with loss of business license ......so it comes down to this ..do you respect property owners rights or not...they are in a hard spot.....bob

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

its not that they are all on board...they are threatened with loss of business license ......so it comes down to this ..do you respect property owners rights or not...they are in a hard spot.....bob

The idea that government can regulate the existence of businesses in the name of public safety is not only anti-American, but it is anathema to the very nature of personal liberty. If we need government say-so for everything, we eventually will have nothing. Nothing.

I understand what is going on, but at some point, we either resist or we become further subjugated.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Medical Exempt become difficult if they offer free curbside pickup.

That is how they weasel around 100^ compliance.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I've not re-opend the retail portion of business here[95%+ is delivery based], I'll be damned if I'm going to mandate mask wearing inside my f'ing bldg.
If someone wants in they have to call and we let them in and they see we're not sporting spit catchers. If they don't like it no one is forcing them to come in.
95% yank theirs off the moment they see us not wearing it.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I believe in private property rights. If a business has a sign up saying that only those who wear their pants with the zipper down can enter their store, then I have two choices.......either unzip mine or go elsewhere. Same way with a mask, if they mandate I wear a mask, then I can put one or, or shop at another store.

Personally, I have no problem with a mask............just as long as it's my decision to wear one, and not someone else telling me I must.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From someone who has had to wear charcoal filtered respirators for 12 shifts "Aw Da Poor Baby, Maybe Baby needs diaper changed/"

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It died down some, insanity picking back up again.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Huntz
Me and the wife shop once a week in Green Bay Wi.We live in a small township about 90 miles north of there.You can always tell when the city Zombies drive up here by their masks.Green Bay has its own mask law.Now some stores will not let anyone in without a mask regardless of a medical condition.The Woodmans Grocery Store in GB announced this as we were shopping yesterday.I am trying get about twenty folks from this area together to get signs and march in front of Woodmans.The signs would say Woodmans unfair to medically handicapped people.I will wear my MEGA hat.Fugg em.

The Woodman's mask announcement is company wide, automated, and has been going on for the last few months. I've zero problem with it, as I am a hideous fugger just like most other folks in the Wood-Mart. Honestly, seeing a bit less of the other grim looking in the face offspring of diseased donkey hooers makes grocery shopping jus a bit more pleasant.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
From someone who has had to wear charcoal filtered respirators for 12 shifts "Aw Da Poor Baby, Maybe Baby needs diaper changed/"

You don't get paid for it?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump should have made millions of MAGA masks for the stores that hand you one at the door.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
They should also have everyone have clean shaved faces, you know, for better mask fit.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Huntz
I will wear my MEGA hat.Fugg em.

who you want to make great again? europe, ethiopia, eritrea, england?

My diploma is a DD214
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I believe in private property rights. If a business has a sign up saying that only those who wear their pants with the zipper down can enter their store, then I have two choices.......either unzip mine or go elsewhere. Same way with a mask, if they mandate I wear a mask, then I can put one or, or shop at another store.

Personally, I have no problem with a mask............just as long as it's my decision to wear one, and not someone else telling me I must.

If I go into your store, I ALSO retain my rights. That's something you missed that is relevant. Let's make it more blatant so you can see it. "All patrons of this establishment will be sexually assaulted." Do you think If I go in I've somehow given up my right to be secure in my person?

Do you know what the word "unalienable" means?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
I've not re-opend the retail portion of business here[95%+ is delivery based], I'll be damned if I'm going to mandate mask wearing inside my f'ing bldg.
If someone wants in they have to call and we let them in and they see we're not sporting spit catchers. If they don't like it no one is forcing them to come in.
95% yank theirs off the moment they see us not wearing it.

Good for you and yours!
I just read an article on the new dictate by governor-dictator Ton justice who commands all people over 9 years of age to wear the suffocation cloths when everywhere in public.
Then chairman mao justice decrees that every store owner and manager take on the unpaid role of his minion and brownshirt enforcer of his waterboarding device upon all children and adults over the age of 9.

What will American's put up with?
Sir, I would shop at your store if you were in my town and send lots of business.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
658 members (257Bob, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.