Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
She’s the gift that keeps on giving..

AOC stated, “That’s what our next move is, to make sure that the Biden administration keeps its promise, kept its promise to young people, kept its promise to Black lives, kept his promise to communities and working class people across the United States of America. That’s our message today, to keep ya promise. And so we know that we don’t just make that demand and walk away. We have to organize for it. We have to bring the heat for it. Because there’s a whole lot of people that tried to just shove a bunch of money before this election to try to buy their seat at the table.” Ocasio-Cortez boasted that the proposed spending plan includes 2.2 trillion taxpayer dollars in broad categories.

She continued, “And because you all have done the work, you all got us a seat at the table, we have worked with the Biden Administration to secure a commitment on a two trillion dollar climate plan. Two trillion dollars. But we’re not going to stop there. We’re not going to stop with a piece of paper. That’s not what’s going to happen. We’re not going to forget about that agreement for the sake of an election, are we? No. What we’re going to do is that we’re going to organize and demand that this administration, which I believe is decent and kind and honorable, keep their promise.” AOC claimed, “The movement is why I was elected to Congress, the movement is why Jamaal [Bowman] and Corey [Johnson] and Mondaire [Jones] are here today. You all the movement is why Ilhan [Omar] is here. The movement is why Rashida [Tlaib] is here. The movement is why Ed Markey was protected this year. It was the movement because as we’ve been saying since day one, they’ve got money, but we’ve got people. We’ve got people. And at the end of the day, dollar bills don’t vote, although they try to. We vote, people vote, young people vote. And it’s about time, long past time that we recognize and understand that we owe our seats.”

AOC continued, “We owe our political power because of young people, because of the movement for Black lives, because of women, because of the working class across this country. And it’s a class issue. It’s a race issue. It’s a gender issue. Because growing up as a little girl, I never, ever saw any elected representation that even didn’t really thought of me, let alone looked anything remotely like me. It’s working. It’s happening. And we are going to secure a future. We’re going to secure the basic tenets of a Green New Deal, a multi-trillion dollar jobs program for climate, for environmental, racial, gender, and class justice. That’s what the Green New Deal is and we will stick to that plan. So thank you all so very much.”

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And so it begins..........................

Anybody think it wouldn't??????????????

If Biden is sworn in.........................

MM

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
"because of the working class of this country"

Yeah, right. I don't think she knows who the "working class" is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Because growing up as a little girl, I never, ever saw any elected representation that even didn’t really thought of me, let alone looked anything remotely like me. "

That is because we do not elect little kids to adult positions.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
AOC, dumb, dumber and just an outright lamebrain.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by auk1124
"because of the working class of this country"

Yeah, right. I don't think she knows who the "working class" is.

Ohhh yeah she does.

Twas a barmaid in her previous life kinda like the Pope was a bouncer. Both can “relate”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congress Critter that has no idea that she doesn't matter. She, and all her group, don't realize that they are only 1/535th of Congress. Oh, the irony of all the leftists crying "facist!" but as soon as they get a glimmer of power, they suddenly have "enemy lists" and threaten anyone who disagrees with them with corporal punishment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone tell her biden did not win.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

AOC stated, “That’s what our next move is, to make sure that the Biden administration keeps its promise, kept its promise to young people, kept its promise to Black lives, kept his promise to communities and working class people across the United States of America. That’s our message today, to keep ya promise. And so we know that we don’t just make that demand and walk away. We have to organize for it. We have to bring the heat for it. Because there’s a whole lot of people that tried to just shove a bunch of money before this election to try to buy their seat at the table.” Ocasio-Cortez boasted that the proposed spending plan includes 2.2 trillion taxpayer dollars in broad categories.

She continued, “And because you all have done the work, you all got us a seat at the table, we have worked with the Biden Administration to secure a commitment on a two trillion dollar climate plan. Two trillion dollars. But we’re not going to stop there. We’re not going to stop with a piece of paper. That’s not what’s going to happen. We’re not going to forget about that agreement for the sake of an election, are we? No. What we’re going to do is that we’re going to organize and demand that this administration, which I believe is decent and kind and honorable, keep their promise.” AOC claimed, “The movement is why I was elected to Congress, the movement is why Jamaal [Bowman] and Corey [Johnson] and Mondaire [Jones] are here today. You all the movement is why Ilhan [Omar] is here. The movement is why Rashida [Tlaib] is here. The movement is why Ed Markey was protected this year. It was the movement because as we’ve been saying since day one, they’ve got money, but we’ve got people. We’ve got people. And at the end of the day, dollar bills don’t vote, although they try to. We vote, people vote, young people vote. And it’s about time, long past time that we recognize and understand that we owe our seats.”

AOC continued, “We owe our political power because of young people, because of the movement for Black lives, because of women, because of the working class across this country. And it’s a class issue. It’s a race issue. It’s a gender issue. Because growing up as a little girl, I never, ever saw any elected representation that even didn’t really thought of me, let alone looked anything remotely like me. It’s working. It’s happening. And we are going to secure a future. We’re going to secure the basic tenets of a Green New Deal, a multi-trillion dollar jobs program for climate, for environmental, racial, gender, and class justice. That’s what the Green New Deal is and we will stick to that plan. So thank you all so very much.”

Boy...you lot are so lucky to have her.

I also think you should keep her there as the rest of us do not deserve her.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Someone tell her biden did not win.

^^^^this

IC B3

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy...you lot are so lucky to have her.

I also think you should keep her there as the rest of us do not deserve her.

Her and her crew don’t want to accept blame for the democrats losing all those seats in the house. Which is great her and her posse need to keep it up.. Even crazy Nancy will be begging her to shut her mouth..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Her and her crew don’t want to accept blame for the democrats losing all those seats in the house. Which is great her and her posse need to keep it up.. Even crazy Nancy will be begging her to shut her mouth..

I have seen a picture of her with her mouth open and the thought of her kneeling in front of me with her mouth open is a dreadful picture indeed.

I vote she keeps it closed as well...still glad she is yours and not mine.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I have seen a picture of her with her mouth open and the thought of her kneeling in front of me with her mouth open is a dreadful picture indeed.

I vote she keeps it closed as well...still glad she is yours and not mine.

I’m sure there is a version of her in the Australian parliament.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

I’m sure there is a version of her in the Australian parliament.

Oooh...that was harsh.

Yes there is, but I try not to think about them.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I want to put her over my knees and spank her.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ve seen dogs smarter than that woman

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco

I would be more impressed if you said you had found a dog that wasn't as smart as that woman.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Green Deal will guarantee that AOC becomes fabulously rich.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
The Green Deal will guarantee that AOC becomes fabulously rich.

Being in Congres will guarantee AOC becomes fabulously rich.

Forgetting about partisanship and ideology, for a moment.

There are about a dozen, mostly Democrat (whoops), legislators who's reflections
confounds me. Sheila Jackson Lee, Fredrica Wilson, AOC, Talib, Pelosi...these are
all women, but there are some men too. And it seems more than a dozen now.

Is that the best their districts have?
Really?
Go to any factory, construction job, sit in the bank parking lot.
Grab some one leaving, send them to DC for a term.

Odds are good they will do a better.

AOC, gets elected once.
Okay. She's unknown.

How the hell do they do it again?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by hanco

I would be more impressed if you said you had found a dog that wasn't as smart as that woman.

That is probably true!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
650 members (1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.