Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Surgeon addresses the medical significance of masks.

BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
My doctor says masks are a waste of time

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I hope that most all doctors would tell their patients that. It would be good if they went so far and advised all of their patients that they are harmful and offer them a get out of jail waver. It would be easy enough to sign a card or laminate a document with signature that excuses us for health reasons. It's gotten to the point that it is now a jailable "offense", obstruction of justice, to not wear the new required burkas in public.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/20/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hanco

Did you ask for advice or was that info just offered out of hand?.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I hope that most all doctors would tell their patients that. It would be good if they went so far and advised all of their patients that they are harmful and offer them a get out of jail waver. It would be easy enough to sign a card or laminate a document with signature that excuses us for health reasons. It's gotten to the point that it is now a jailable "offense", obstruction of justice, to not wear the new required burkas in public.

Don't believe you're a happy camper.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The majority of doctors agree that face masks are fuqing useless. Most doctors voted for Trump too.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by copperking81
The majority of doctors agree that face masks are fuqing useless. Most doctors voted for Trump too.

You beat trump with this one!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
One more point, liberals suffer higher rates of obesity and diabetes. Probably why they cling to masks as much as they do. And you also have their drug problems.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Don't believe you're a happy camper.

I'm pissed off at the tyranny of these govenors now making it a crime to go anywhere without a hijab. It's all obedience training. They got all of us in my state acting like women in a Muslim country like Arabia. The only difference is that the muslim and "medical" requirements are different religions.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One more point, liberals suffer higher rates of obesity and diabetes. Probably why they cling to masks as much as they do. And you also have their drug problems.

That makes sense. It's like a false sense of security...blanket.

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Source? I'm going to call BS on that one. Every major medical professional organization supports the use of masks.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MTDan

Source? I'm going to call BS on that one. Every major medical professional organization supports the use of masks.

Who the fuq are you, Jack Dorsey? Take a course on how to use Google... dumass.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No kidding?

I know a surgeon that thinks masks are not the way forward with Covid.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Of course they are, Scientists wear hazmat suits to protect themselves from viruses, They don't just wear a nonsense simple mask.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Dictators are a waste of good oxygen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Anyone who understands physics or filtration knows they are worthless.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Masks are viral sieves and bacterial sponges. They are comfort blankies for small minded mommies boys. Wear them if you want, but they aren’t worth crap.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by MTDan

Who the fuq are you, Jack Dorsey? Take a course on how to use Google... dumass.

Let's just pretend I can't use google. Find me a survey of physicians that shows a majority oppose masks. I dare you. I'm sure you can find a few here and there that are vocal about their opposition, but find me a source that shows a majority of us oppose them. I'll wait...

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Try to find a scientific study that proves wearing facemasks will prevent a viral infection.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (32_20fan, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.