Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I just read a NEWSMAX article that really gave me confidence that this fraudulent election can be overturned.

The article was about her having iron clad evidence that will be presented in the next two weeks.

Some are saying she is running out of time, how much time does she actually have to get this done?

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clock is ticking

You can’t govt, attorneys, bankers or surveyors to move a muscle during the holidays.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Personally I believe she is keeping everything close to not let the left know what's going on. Driving them nutz!!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Razorhog
Personally I believe she is keeping everything close to not let the left know what's going on. Driving them nutz!!!

I have come to that same conclusion.

I get the impression that with what she has she will keep going all the way past December 14 and January 20, irrespective of how it impacts the election results. If Biden still manages to get to 20 January inauguration his presidency will be completely buries and with what she has it easy to see a total collapse of his (or Kamala's) administration.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not enough-- sadly

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
Clock is ticking

You can’t govt, attorneys, bankers or surveyors to move a muscle during the holidays.

Do you mean that the Communists will use the Christian holidays and the coronavirus as cover for not doing their job?

Impossible to believe... but maybe...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Or maybe there is nothing there at all..............

And...........And !

Trump needs some money and Powell is gathering it as some people are like sunfish in the lily pads
on a warm summer day.............always ready to bite

https://apnews.com/article/money-donald-trump-election-defense-flow-d533491164bd4cae7ac47392ca740c7d

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^ the first dumbfk' to weigh in

Dave

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RDW

Apparently there are two of us here now............welcome my brother.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RDW

Just put them on ignore until Rick fixes this mess.

Trust me... your morning beer or coffee will taste much better.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ISRO

And...........And !

Trump needs some money and Powell is gathering it as some people are like sunfish in the lily pads

https://apnews.com/article/money-donald-trump-election-defense-flow-d533491164bd4cae7ac47392ca740c7d

That is way back on November 12. All your searching and that is the best available.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by RDW

Different views are not welcome here by some, so they look to Rick to try and create a boys club where everyone says and acts the same way.......but Rick knows that is not a good business decision as it drives down users and hits and revenue.

They in a sense want to steal the campfire like some say the Dems stole the election

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

And...........And !

That is way back on November 12. All your searching and that is the best available.

So something from November 12th is not valid?

But yet you're still gyrating from something November 3rd?

Trump 2020

KAGS

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

And...........And !

Trump 2020

KAGS

Sure its Ok just thought you could get something more up to date. We are not showing stuff from that long ago, It's all moving fast.:)

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
This is part of what she is going to be uncovering:

https://parler.com/post/4d42ae8a499b4aada0d70299f6041c33

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

And...........And !

Trump 2020

KAGS

Sure its Ok just thought you could get something more up to date. We are not showing stuff from that long ago, It's all moving fast.:)

The talk and allegations are the only thing moving fast Mike............It is time to put up or people will begin to speculate that this is a fund raising scheme and they will run it as long as they can..........

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by RDW

Agreed.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I have no doubt that Trump's legal team has a rock solid case. In fact, I'm absolutely positive that the entire upper reaches of the federal government knows that there's been massive election fraud,..Congress, the Supreme Court, the leaders of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the DOJ all know exactly what went on.

I also know that pretty much all of them are in on it or at least approve of it.

So who does Trump appeal to for justice,....the Supreme Court?

I don't think that the Supreme Court has enough balls to do the right thing and over turn the stolen election. It's going to mean an enormous social upheaval if they do. It's going to mean the National Guard going into a dozen cities to put down the riots.

It's going to be bad.

Personally, I'm all for it if that's what it takes. But I don't think the Supreme Court has the balls to make a ruling that will result in that type of reaction,...even if it's the right thing to do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I have no doubt that Trump's legal team has a rock solid case. In fact, I'm absolutely positive that the entire upper reaches of the federal government knows that there's been massive election fraud,..Congress, the Supreme Court, the leaders of the FBA, CIA, NSA, and the DOJ all know exactly what went on.

I also know that pretty much all of them are in on it or at least approve of it.

So who does Trump appeal to for justice,....the Supreme Court?

I don't think that the Supreme Court has enough balls to do the right thing and over turn the stolen election. It's going to mean an enormous social upheaval if they do. It's going to mean the National Guard going into a dozen cities to put down the riots.

It's going to be bad.

Personally, I'm all for it if that's what it takes. But I don't think the Supreme Court has the balls to make a ruling that will result in that type of reaction,...even if it's the right thing to do.

Sounds about right

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

And...........And !

Trump 2020

KAGS

The talk and allegations are the only thing moving fast Mike............It is time to put up or people will begin to speculate that this is a fund raising scheme and they will run it as long as they can..........

She has to build up so mainstream media will cover when she lets go in a week. Actually I think now it does not matter about the mainstream media. Actually a main media outlet in Australia showed one of her interviews yesterday. It was getting hard for them to hold back as Sky News Australia runs non stop with it all and so people start asking "are you aware of this etc" .

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,231 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,205
Posts18,466,093
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.