Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Calvin
Tucker has been nothing but exceptional through this election.

He was okay through the election. It was after the election that he decided to take the 30 pieces of silver.

FOX removed its mask on election night. Apparently, Tucker was instructed to remove his, also.

FOX pays Tucker $6 million a year.

how does the POS neo con hannity get 25 mil from FUX news? is it because hannity broadcasted from tel aviv a few times?

BP-B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Tucker has been nothing but exceptional through this election.

He was okay through the election. It was after the election that he decided to take the 30 pieces of silver.

FOX removed its mask on election night. Apparently, Tucker was instructed to remove his, also.

FOX pays Tucker $6 million a year.

how does the POS neo con hannity get 25 mil from FUX news? is it because hannity broadcasted from tel aviv a few times?

The deep state pays big money for effective propagandists.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pay me six million a year, and I’ve been there as long as he has, I am going to tell you to pound sand if you ask me to toe some leftist line. Furthermore, I am going to do it in such a way that you think I can be reasoned with, and the very next time I am on camera, I am going to schit in your nest in as few and clear words as possible. Then I am going to go into retirement, and spend some millions doing all the damage I can to anyone who works against this country, its people or its Constitution.

Guess that’s why I ain’t Tucker Carlson.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yes, let’s destroy anyone who doesn’t do exactly everything we want, despite their track record.

Good plan.

Who are we "destroying", exactly? If a child lies to you, and you tell him he is lying, did you "destroy" him? Does it matter how many times he tells the truth, or is that one lie still a lie?

You need to get your head screwed on straight. You don't know how to reason.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Pay me six million a year, and I’ve been there as long as he has, I am going to tell you to pound sand if you ask me to toe some leftist line. Furthermore, I am going to do it in such a way that you think I can be reasoned with, and the very next time I am on camera, I am going to schit in your nest in as few and clear words as possible. Then I am going to go into retirement, and spend some millions doing all the damage I can to anyone who works against this country, its people or its Constitution.

Guess that’s why I ain’t Tucker Carlson.

It really does make you wonder why those people get paid so much. Tucker grosses $115,000 a week,...Hannity much more. I'm sure the propagandists on the other networks are bringing in similar salaries.

Yet none of them are exceptional. Any number of people could do what they do. It's not like they're some ultra gifted physicist or mathematician who are so good at what they do that there's only a handful of people in the world who can do what they do.

They're reasonably good at public speaking. That's their only skill,...and people who are good at public speaking are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere.

Yet for some reason the TV networks pays them outrageous salaries to go on TV and talk.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No. I dont think he is a Judas Goat.

Agreed.
Sick and tired of these call out threads,,,,from guys who don't do a damn thing to change the system.
Carlson has had the ANTIFA mob trying to get into to his home with his wife and kids hiding in the closet. I've always suspected that his life is in danger with the stuff he's shared on the deep state--things no one else dare bring to light in mainstream news.

To whiners here I say 'shut the hell up' unless you're willing to endure the same!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Left and it's propaganda wing have beaten some of you.

The Left has been trying to bring down Fox news for years. Fox has been the only voice NOT ultra Leftist. Now that Fox has strayed from a hard core defient to the end line, I see conservatives bitching and moaning that they are not getting their way and are tuning out.

Ever think that you just got beaten by the Left? That was their plan. Now they will plant stories about the Murdoch boys and how Tucker, Laura, Sean, Lou or whomever have suddenly sold out to drive conserative viewers away for good. They will feed that fire and feed that narrative to drive down their competitor and nemesis down, down, down. Some people will buy it.

So you want FOX to play it straight or shill 100% like a mirror image of CNN? Right now, Biden has the votes to be sworn in. We have an ass load of innuendo and circumstantial antecdotes of fraud, but don't yet have a smoking gun big enough to overturn the results in multiple states. That's a problem.

Do you want FOX to play the mirror of CNN/CNBC etc. that told their people "We've got Trump this time!" for 1600 days straight or play it straight and wait for evidence that comes to court?

I know the answer for some.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No. I dont think he is a Judas Goat.

Agreed.
Sick and tired of these call out threads,,,,from guys who don't do a damn thing to change the system.
Carlson has had the ANTIFA mob trying to get into to his home with his wife and kids hiding in the closet. I've always suspected that his life is in danger with the stuff he's shared on the deep state--things no one else dare bring to light in mainstream news.

To whiners here I say 'shut the hell up' unless you're willing to endure the same!

For $115,000 a week a lot of people would do what Tucker does. A lot of people would do it for 5% of that.

He's not hero material.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hatari
The Left and it's propaganda wing have beaten some of you.

The Left has been trying to bring down Fox news for years. Fox has been the only voice NOT ultra Leftist. Now that Fox has strayed from a hard core defient to the end line, I see conservatives bitching and moaning that they are not getting their way and are tuning out.

Ever think that you just got beaten by the Left? That was their plan. Now they will plant stories about the Murdoch boys and how Tucker, Laura, Sean, Lou or whomever have suddenly sold out to drive conserative viewers away for good. They will feed that fire and feed that narrative to drive down their competitor and nemesis down, down, down. Some people will buy it.

So you want FOX to play it straight or shill 100% like a mirror image of CNN? Right now, Biden has the votes to be sworn in. We have an ass load of innuendo and circumstantial antecdotes of fraud, but don't yet have a smoking gun big enough to overturn the results in multiple states. That's a problem.

Do you want FOX to play the mirror of CNN/CNBC etc. that told their people "We've got Trump this time!" for 1600 days straight or play it straight and wait for evidence that comes to court?

I know the answer for some.

JFC, when the Overton Window shifts, you're not supposed to shift with it. You support Fox because they are your only "not ultra leftist" option? Fuucking broken people everywhere.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
There's people on the blogs who have gone public and are spelling out the truth for no pay at all.

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...FOX pays Tucker $6 million a year.

Jealousy is a bitch.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No genius, I'm telling you that the Left is going to feed you stories to help drive you away from FOX and kill their competition. FOX has raped them in ratings for the past few years and don't think that executives at CNN, MSNBC and etcetera are working with the DNC and other Leftist strategists. It's working.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by pal
...FOX pays Tucker $6 million a year.

Jealousy is a bitch.

You're either simple minded or fundamentally dishonest. Maybe both, but I'm going to assume that you're merely simple minded.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No genius, I'm telling you that the Left is going to feed you stories to help drive you away from FOX and kill their competition. FOX has raped them in ratings for the past few years and don't think that executives at CNN, MSNBC and etcetera are working with the DNC and other Leftist strategists. It's working.

Why would I watch any of it? They are all paid liars. Don't you know that by now? They only exist to present you with a false reality. Apparently you don't know that. You should know that. Like I said, broken people everywhere.

Lies only work on people who have not learned how to spot a lie or a liar. I suggest you admit it to yourself, then take the steps to rectify it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

FOX drove me away from FOX.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Way too many "conservatives" sit on the edge of their seats waiting on a TV show to come on that features someone who tells them what to think.

How many of these "personalities" have we discarded through the years because they showed their true colors?

Maybe it's time to wake up and come to the conclusion that these people are paid actors, and are catering to the base that makes them rich and popular?

These people wake up in the morning and stick their finger in their butt, pull it out and stick it up in the air to see which way the wind blows best for them.

They don't stand for anything other than themselves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Anyone who watched the election coverage on FOX and didn't understand what they were seeing is lost. If that didn't show you, you will never have any idea of what's going on in the country.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Yes, let’s destroy anyone who doesn’t do exactly everything we want, despite their track record.

Good plan.

This is the Campfire..............dats how we role

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I guess our own RicBin is also a Judas Goat. The pop up add on this very page of "This Date in History" shows that In 1942, American Lawyer and 47th President of the United States (sic)Joe Biden was born.

Damn, Ric sold out for 30 pieces of silver. Who would of figured?

Maybe OAN will start another hunting forum.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well, I guess our own RicBin is also a Judas Goat. The pop up add on this very page of "This Date in History" shows that In 1942, American Lawyer and 47th President of the United States (sic)Joe Biden was born.

Damn, Ric sold out for 30 pieces of silver. Who would of figured?

Maybe OAN will start another hunting forum.

I don't know. I use a popup blocker.

But in any event, it has nothing to do with your inability to see through FOX propaganda.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
677 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.