Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Generally I don't truly hate much, I might not like something or it may piss me off but that's it.

However I truly HATE two things:

USPS...I hate with a passion that organization and want it to fail in a bad way, full of communist liberal POS's that are better off dead. Let it fail and the very few good people move on to the two less than perfect options, FedEx and UPS, the rest can die.

DEMOCRATS...I am and have been convinced for decades there is not a single Democrat worth s H ! t and never will be. A Democrat who votes for any Democrat is voting to destroy our Constitution and country...fk' them all, we are better off if they are dead.

Dave

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RDW
Generally I don't truly hate much, I might not like something or it may piss me off but that's it.

USPS...I hate with a passion that organization and want it to fail in a bad way, full of communist liberal POS's that are better off dead. Let it fail and the very few good people move on to the two less than perfect options, FedEx and UPS, the rest can die.

DEMOCRATS...I am and have been convinced for decades there is not a single Democrat worth s H ! t and never will be. A Democrat who votes for any Democrat is voting to destroy our Constitution and country...fk' them all, we are better off if they are dead.

You're average democrat votes for free stuff. Just look at how many of them are on subsidies.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m with you, but haven’t had much usps trouble

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're not the only one with the Democrat thing. My brother in law, whom I've known and respected for 48 years, has become housebound in his old age, has tuned into CNN, and he has become brainwashed, Orange man bad. I don't care if I ever see him again.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"USPS...I hate with a passion that organization and want it to fail in a bad way, full of communist liberal POS's that are better off dead. Let it fail and the very few good people move on to the two less than perfect options, FedEx and UPS, the rest can die."

Good God! Lighten up my brother you are going to blow a fuse.
I get great service from the Post Office. I get lots of my Amazon stuff delivered by them. I get my bill for my propane and electric by US Mail, and I really like to have electric lights, and propane heat in my house.

I wonder what they have done to ring your chimes. Hell, nobody is perfect.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RDW

How long have you been emotionally unstable?

You happen to mention decades, that seems to be a long time letting these issues control you..........

Move on and enjoy life my friend

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDW

I can't argue with that.

But I do think that your USPS reference should include "Gov't" in general.

98% of them aren't worth the powder...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by RDW

You happen to mention decades, that seems to be a long time letting these issues control you..........

A typical liberal fk's response...nowhere, anywhere did I say or imply being controlled, unlike you led around by your ku nt hairs by the democrats assuming you have a fk'n clue.

Dave

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by RDW

A typical liberal fk's response...nowhere, anywhere did I say or imply being controlled, unlike you led around by your ku nt hairs by the democrats assuming you have a fk'n clue.

Don't confuse a rational response with one that does not match your narrative of what a Liberal might say in your mind.

Do you normally whine about such things?

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by RDW

Don't confuse a rational response with one that does not match your narrative of what a Liberal might say in your mind.

Like a fly to sh ! t you are easy to bait and feed LOL

Dave

IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by RDW

Like a fly to sh ! t you are easy to bait and feed LOL

I see you are trying to achieve a position of power in your own whiny thread by changing the content..........LOL

I hate the USPS

I hate Democrats

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"USPS...I hate with a passion that organization and want it to fail in a bad way, full of communist liberal POS's that are better off dead. Let it fail and the very few good people move on to the two less than perfect options, FedEx and UPS, the rest can die."

I get great service from the Post Office. I get lots of my Amazon stuff delivered by them. I get my bill for my propane and electric by US Mail, and I really like to have electric lights, and propane heat in my house.

Lot's of examples: One

While boxing up a birch 10/22 stock in view of small town postmaster,

Is that a guuuun?

No, it's a piece of wood

Well, it looks like a guuuun...

It's not a fk'n gun, it's a piece of fk'n wood

Well, it looks like a guuuun and we don't ship guuuuns

Edit...well you don't have to curse at me

It's not a fk'n gun and you sure the fk' ship guns by your own rules so mind your own fk'n business

Last edited by RDW; 11/21/20.

Dave

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
ISRO is getting a check and a free ride, hence the lobe for democrats. 99% of em are, they just want more free sheit.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by mirage243
ISRO is getting a check and a free ride, hence the lobe for democrats. 99% of em are, they just want more free sheit.

If that is true then you are dumb enough to be funding it.............LOL

Pay up sucka

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Pay up sucka

Tell us hiw much free sheit you get, disability, welfare, food stamps? We all know you're a worthless leach, just fill us in on how much you cost us a month.

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Lot's of examples: Two

Lay a medium flat rate full of brass on counter.

Is it hazardous, fragile, liquid or flammable.

Nope

Shakes box, it sounds hazardous, are you sure?

No, it's not hazardous, it's a box of metal so do your job and ship my fk'n box!

Dave

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Pay up sucka

Tell us hiw much free sheit you get, disability, welfare, food stamps? We all know you're a worthless leach, just fill us in on how much you cost us a month.

$8600.00 a month if you include all of the above.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Pay up sucka

$8600.00 a month if you include all of the above.

So you, and a bunch of worthless kids, and a fat ass wife?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

So you, and a bunch of worthless kids, and a fat ass wife?

No Sir, wife is in great shape as we get a free gym membership included in the health benefits package we receive

Three Kids get free lunch at school due to our income level and two are on scholarship in college

https://www.scholarships.com/financ...olarships/african-american-scholarships/

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
My good black neighbor said he voted for Biden, now he's a sorry FN negro that's not allowed on my property. If your a democrat your the enemy and best stay the he'll off my property.it's been that way since 2008.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
378 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.