Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Reading your posts is like finding a newspaper in the attic from 1962.

BP-B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe

When you still had hair B

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
All this drama is not about Trump. Its about us. It’s about gaining control of not just the US, but the world. Trump, and us, stand in the way of that. They think getting rid of Trump will cow us into silence. Into submission. My fondest hope is that they are wrong about that. This election is for all the marbles. The left has been playing that game for years, and we better get used to that and do likewise, or we are going to be just like the rest of the world, enslaved. We can either lead the best of this world, or follow the worst of it. One is easy, the other is work. The easy way, as I told my kids often, is almost never the right way. Are we going to be men, and do the work required to be free? Or are we content to be cattle, and enjoy the free grass in the corral, until it is time to be slaughtered?

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 11/21/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
All this drama is not about Trump. Its about us. It’s about gaining control of not just the US, but the world. Trump, and us, stand in the way of that. They think getting rid of Trump will cow us into silence. Into submission. My fondest hope is that they are wrong about that. This election is for all the marbles. The left has been playing that game for years, and we better get used to that and do likewise, or we are going to be just like the rest of the world, enslaved. We can either lead the best of this world, or follow the worst of it. One is easy, the other is work. The easy way, as I told my kids often, is almost never the right way. Are we going to be men, and do the work required to be free? Or are we content to be cattle, and enjoy the free grass in the corral, until it is time to be slaughtered?

The left will always be a part on America as it's currently configured. The only possibility of getting out from under the left's influence is to separate from them,...which is never easy. But it will eventually happen.

America is much too divided and much too diverse to exist for long as a single entity with one central government. It's gone on longer than it should have, already. The country is about 150 years past where the split should have occurred,..and the divide is *much* worse today than it was 150 years ago.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Pay me six million a year, and I’ve been there as long as he has, I am going to tell you to pound sand if you ask me to toe some leftist line. Furthermore, I am going to do it in such a way that you think I can be reasoned with, and the very next time I am on camera, I am going to schit in your nest in as few and clear words as possible. Then I am going to go into retirement, and spend some millions doing all the damage I can to anyone who works against this country, its people or its Constitution.

Guess that’s why I ain’t Tucker Carlson.

It really does make you wonder why those people get paid so much. Tucker grosses $115,000 a week,...Hannity much more. I'm sure the propagandists on the other networks are bringing in similar salaries.

Yet none of them are exceptional. Any number of people could do what they do. It's not like they're some ultra gifted physicist or mathematician who are so good at what they do that there's only a handful of people in the world who can do what they do.

They're reasonably good at public speaking. That's their only skill,...and people who are good at public speaking are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere.

Yet for some reason the TV networks pays them outrageous salaries to go on TV and talk.

I think it was friday when the traitor hannity had the cross dresser ghoul-liani on his show and cut him off as he was getting to close to real facts. any way on Tru News they did a close up of the lapels hannity had on one was an american flag with the CIA symbol in the middle then below that a separate stand alone CIA lapel. cucker carlson was rejected by the CIA. so the news is CIA propaganda

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funny, I feel the same about some yours.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No. I dont think he is a Judas Goat.

Agreed.
Sick and tired of these call out threads,,,,from guys who don't do a damn thing to change the system.
Carlson has had the ANTIFA mob trying to get into to his home with his wife and kids hiding in the closet. I've always suspected that his life is in danger with the stuff he's shared on the deep state--things no one else dare bring to light in mainstream news.

To whiners here I say 'shut the hell up' unless you're willing to endure the same!

gimme 20 mil a year and take any abuse the left can give out. I would do it for nothing
you are whining about the whiners

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No. I dont think he is a Judas Goat.

Agreed.
Sick and tired of these call out threads,,,,from guys who don't do a damn thing to change the system.
Carlson has had the ANTIFA mob trying to get into to his home with his wife and kids hiding in the closet. I've always suspected that his life is in danger with the stuff he's shared on the deep state--things no one else dare bring to light in mainstream news.

To whiners here I say 'shut the hell up' unless you're willing to endure the same!

gimme 20 mil a year and take any abuse the left can give out. I would do it for nothing
you are whining about the whiners

Meh, *power yawn*..yer a nutjob.

Many of us are smart enough to realize that every news source has weak links, some sources are obviously entirely broken (CNN, etc.).
Tucker isn't perfect, but he called out his own network for bias on at least one occasion, I watched him do it.
He's guilty of nothing more than wanting proof to the fraud allegations. If Powell has it, a simple "patience, it's coming soon' would suffice.

We'll see if she and Wood have the goods. I can't see Lin Wood throwing away an all-star career for a few post election headlines. I'm hopeful.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cant fault the man for asking for facts before he puts his name on it. What is funny is that the last few weeks since the election many here have asked for similar proof.

Yup.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Calvin
Yes, let’s destroy anyone who doesn’t do exactly everything we want, despite their track record.

Good plan.

Tucker's track record includes stints at CNN and MSNBC.

And Lou Dobbs worked for CNN and Bartriromo worked for CNBC.

And maybe you’ve worked for a few azzholes in your day .

Jus sayin

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Calvin
Yes, let’s destroy anyone who doesn’t do exactly everything we want, despite their track record.

Good plan.

Tucker's track record includes stints at CNN and MSNBC.

And Lou Dobbs worked for CNN and Bartriromo worked for CNBC.

And maybe you’ve worked for a few azzholes in your day .

Jus sayin

Yep!

Illegitimi non carborundum

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...America is much too divided and much too diverse to exist for long as a single entity with one central government...

President Trump has never been good enough for you.
Tucker Carlson is no longer good enough for you.
Now America isn't good enough for you.

Figures.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by pal
...America is much too divided and much too diverse to exist for long as a single entity with one central government...

President Trump has never been good enough for you.
Tucker Carlson is no longer good enough for you.
Now America isn't good enough for you.

Figures.

I'm not very fond of Communists. America has a lot of Communists these days. I'd be happy to see them go their own way and not have any influence on the same government that governs me.

That's probably more then you can wrap your mind around but I decided to explain it for you in as simple a manner as possible.

You're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 3,001 guests, and 1,403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.