Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I have heard rumors that if the Trump team actually can bring the evidence to prove fraud the SCOTUS will be reluctant to give trump a victory for fear of riots by the left-wing terrorists, Antifa, BLM, etc

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution? Maybe like the Proud Boys, etc

Last edited by TreeMutt; 11/21/20.

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I have heard rumors that if the Trump team actually can bring the evidence to prove fraud the SCOTUS will be reluctant to give trump a victory for fear of riots by the left-wing terrorists, Antifa, BLM, etc

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution?

The left control all of our institutions, and can arrange to suppress any right wing uprising. If the left rises up to kill the Supreme Court Justices who voted the wrong way, the institutions will be on the side of the uprising.

Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Link?

Fear the crabcat.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mostly because, with few exceptions, the entire federal government and the media is under the thumb of the deep state.

The deep state will protect everyone who sides with the Communists and persecute everyone who sides with the right.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Because we have done nothing for decades as our nation has been stolen from us. Why would they fear us now? We are cowed. We are slaves. Hell, most of the guys on here argue for government overreach and unconstitutional laws and robust enforcement by a military-style police force.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Link?

A link would be one of the posters on this very forum....I think in the thread "Sidney Powell. how much time does she have?"

I get my news from the Campfire smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because the left is agitated...animated... violent. The right, unfortunately, is not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The right deals less in emotion/feelings/tantrums and generally believes in law/order. A closed mouth don't get fed though.

Yup.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
One thing I have thought about. I'm not real sure about this but I think the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil, besides the Twin Towers, was committed by a right wing, white, christian male.

And he didn't use fire works, molotov cocktails, lasers, crowbars, etc., or even firearms....

Last edited by TreeMutt; 11/21/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One thing I have thought about. I'm not real sure about this but I think the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil, brides the Twin Towers, was committed by a right wing, white, christian male.

And he didn't use fire works, molotov cocktails, lasers, crowbars, etc., or even firearms....

Only if you believe the ridiculous government narrative.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
chips N dips what time does the game come on

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution? Maybe like the Proud Boys, etc

The violent outcome from a SCOTUS decision should have no bearing on SCOTUS following the constitution. Do I think if Trump prevails there will be violence...absolutely. That's where the police, the National Guard, and maybe all of us are for. At least the entire left will be out in the "Open" to be dealt with.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Our SCOTUS is NOT (damn sure shouldn’t be) concerned by what someone might do, only whether the issue before them is Constitutional or not. The day that the SCOTUS starts adjudicating cases based upon fear and maybe’s is the day we need to replace them as well.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Our SCOTUS is NOT (damn sure shouldn’t be) concerned by what someone might do, only whether the issue before them is Constitutional or not. The day that the SCOTUS starts adjudicating cases based upon fear and maybe’s is the day we need to replace them as well.

That's the day we become Mexico or some other 3rd world craphole Democracy where the thugs rule and Judges/ politicians/ law enforcement are controlled by the thugs...

The reason they fear Trump is he is a dude that could rally, lead, and arm the common citizen to fight the thugs, communists, and politicians they control. It's the same reason they trapped Flynn and put him in jail...He knew too much about the deep state and would have helped Trump destroy it...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.

I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution?

The left control all of our institutions, and can arrange to suppress any right wing uprising. If the left rises up to kill the Supreme Court Justices who voted the wrong way, the institutions will be on the side of the uprising.

I think you are wrong. The "right" will focus it energies on removing the offending parties not burning and looting. Far more deadly tactics.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

The violent outcome from a SCOTUS decision should have no bearing on SCOTUS following the constitution. Do I think if Trump prevails there will be violence...absolutely. That's where the police, the National Guard, and maybe all of us are for. At least the entire left will be out in the "Open" to be dealt with.

Oddly you seem to think the violence will stop if Biden wins? Pretty funny.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The right is fundamentally in favor of law and order, at least until the law is corrupt. The left is only interested in getting what they want as expeditiously as possible regardless of the law, regardless of right and wrong. Moreover, in the past year or so, with BLM and Antifa, the left has shown a propensity to violence that they generally have not shown. People who use violence but are not accustomed to it are much more dangerous than those who have experience and understand the consequences.

The left is **dangerous**, particularly the progressive left.

Toim

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300

Oddly you seem to think the violence will stop if Biden wins? Pretty funny.

The left will go on a rampage... seeking retribution. Punishing all who do not agree with them... all with the backing and support of the new regime.

Last edited by Stophel; 11/21/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.

So far one 17yo is the only demonstrator of any consequence. I see no big rush to join him, too easy to pontificate on the keyboard.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.