Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by rickt300

Oddly you seem to think the violence will stop if Biden wins? Pretty funny.

The left will go on a rampage... seeking retribution. Punishing all who do not agree with them... all with the backing and support of the new regime.

The patience for that BS is gone. They will suffer the consequences, on the other had who cares what happens in Portland?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.

I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.

So far one 17yo is the only demonstrator of any consequence. I see no big rush to join him, too easy to pontificate on the keyboard.

😂😂😂😂

Like you would know of anyone doing anything if they were effective. Anyone effectively hitting the left won’t be talking, and won’t be talked about until the left can’t keep it quiet any longer. Rittenhouse was a kid who got wrapped into a bad situation and did the best he knew how to do with it. Completely reactive. A proactive person who is effective will operate for a while before the average joe ever knows anything is even happening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In a communist country you do not need the supreme court. Nor congress.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, the right is far less likely to become a violent mob bent on death and destruction than is the left.

I disagree, The right just hasn't demonstrated themselves yet and when they do it'll make Antifa look like choir boys because once they start they have nothing to lose.

BAM ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Because the left is agitated...animated... violent. The right, unfortunately, is not.

Yet.

How many conservative people do you think are watching events unfold right now? How many of them are veterans, tradesmen, hunters, law enforcement, watching the left try to steal this country? How far would you say they can be pushed before the dam breaks?

I’m not sure I would want to stand in the way when that happens.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I have heard rumors that if the Trump team actually can bring the evidence to prove fraud the SCOTUS will be reluctant to give trump a victory for fear of riots by the left-wing terrorists, Antifa, BLM, etc

Why, if the evidence is so compelling and they still rule against Trump, are they not afraid of right wing or Trump supporter's retribution? Maybe like the Proud Boys, etc

You heard rumors? You heard most internet BS. And now you propagate it to suit your own agenda.

It is your right to spread shhit like this but it does make you a dumbfuck

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The left fears Trump because of his superior intelligence. As evidenced by the many @ss beatings he's given them. They fear one more is yet to come.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by copperking81
The left fears Trump because of his superior intelligence. As evidenced by the many @ss beatings he's given them. They fear one more is yet to come.

News to me. Where do you get this "fact"? Oh yeah, you just make them as needed.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
After Trump in sworn in for second term, I expect for some globalist financiers to begin disappearing. Gone. Just dropped out of society. Perhaps reappear in Guantanamo or never reappear. Sort of a trickle down fear factor.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by gkt5450
After Trump in sworn in for second term, I expect for some globalist financiers to begin disappearing. Gone. Just dropped out of society. Perhaps reappear in Guantanamo or never reappear. Sort of a trickle down fear factor.

I wish I had time and enough disk space to save all of these fearless predictions that will, of course, never happen.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The majority of presidential historians and scholars agree that Trump will have been one of the most influential and greatest presidents of all time. History will look upon him fondly.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by copperking81
The majority of presidential historians and scholars agree that Trump will have been one of the most influential and greatest presidents of all time. History will look upon him fondly.

Keep makin' it up! But we all know it isn't true. In fact, just the opposite.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
449 members (160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 48 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,070
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.