Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://files.catbox.moe/vnoknz.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/8aj4ex.mp4

White people are already a Minority across the world, but now we aren't even allowed to have our own countries... If any of you think that we can defeat this with voting, especially counterfeit voting, you are already lost. For the rest of us, what's the way forward when we are surrounded by not only the seas, but CANIDUH is failing faster than we are, and have less moral aptitude than we do, as well as having MEXIHOE hate us but also run freely back and forth across our border with people, drugs and money. Is there a way to salvage what is left of White people. I don't mean to make this a specific USA topic, as all white countries are under siege, and have been for ~116 years. White people absolutely hate animals going extinct, more so than any other race, but can we show enough care to our own species going extinct? What say ya'll..?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dmn. 😀

Yup.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election

Democrats are a vote generating machine.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That's called identity politics.

Caucasians aren't allowed to have an identity. When Caucasians start discussing identity politics it gets shouted down by the usual suspects with accusations of white supremacy.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

How long do you expect that to last when whites have on average 2 children, which is below maintaining a population, and every other species has 4+? Besides what percentage of actual Conservative folks vs rinos who are nothing more than political whores/mercs are there..? Don't bother answering, we all know the values...

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Any time another white person calls me a racist, I ask them

"Would you take your family and move to a black neighborhood?"

Crickets every time

White people don't trash and destroy their own neighborhoods like black people do.

Want to argue that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
How long do you expect that to last when whites have on average 2 children, which is below maintaining a population, and every other species has 4+?

THIS /\
It’s only a matter of time, and judging from what I’ve seen in certain situations where blacks outnumber whites, I’m sorta glad I probably won’t live to see it here.
I never had a racist thought enter my head up until I got around large groups of blacks.
They’re much more racist than most whites, and a lot of them have no problem “going jungle” in violent situations.
If the racial proportions were reversed say 60% black versus 20% white, this would be a much more dangerous and violent world.
I drive pretty defensively, figuring half the people on the road don’t belong there. I’m not scared, but I’m damn cautious.
I’m the same in crowds, regardless of racial makeup.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White people wanted to help the less fortunate giving food, technology and medication to the world, and what's happening now is the result.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The problem as I see it is that whites as a group don't have enough "screw you" in their DNA, admirable but not a winning trait.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The problem as I see it is that whites as a group don't have enough "screw you" in their DNA, admirable but not a winning trait.

Wrong, us whites have the most capabilities for F(_)CK YOU on large scale... after all we told the most powerful army & navy to GO F(_)CK THEMSELVES 240+ years ago. White people's "problems", IF it can be stated as such is that we are too altruistic, believing that 'everyone else would do the same for me if they had the leg up', but that doesn't apply to other species, and especially today, doesn't even exist within our own. That bullshit only lives in disney movies 30 years after Walt's passing, because even he knew how despicable (((they))) were, but now they own his company.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Wrong, us whites have the most capabilities for F(_)CK YOU on large scale... after all we told the most powerful army & navy to GO F(_)CK THEMSELVES 240+ years ago. White people's "problems", IF it can be stated as such is that we are too altruistic, believing that 'everyone else would do the same for me if they had the leg up', but that doesn't apply to other species, and especially today, doesn't even exist within our own. That bullshit only lives in disney movies 30 years after Walt's passing, because even he knew how despicable (((they))) were, but now they own his company.

Why didn’t you simply mention ((((them)))))) as the problem in your first post and cut the chase ?

240 yrs ago a simple, dedicated minority overthrew the machine. Today a simple, dedicated minority appears to be about to overthrow another machine,

History repeats. Different players.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m the majority everywhere I go.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
White people are not a species, but a race.. All people are the species. Just a little scientific correction there.

"Deserve" has no place in Darwinism, to which we are not immune, and about to get out comupence, it appears.

Eventually (maybe not too distant) we will all be "colored" due to the mixing of the races, if we don't extinct ourselves first.

If we get , say, a no-bullpucky pandemic or somone pushes the red button, and all modern transportation breaks down, with a drastically reduced world population, it is likely some distinct and/or isolated groups of various "ethnic purity" may survive. That's more or less how the races came to be anyway, tho it may be either geographic or self-imposed isolation, including killing anyone nearby that doesn't look like "us". Or even have the same beliefs and customs tho they look like "us"..

Invasions, absorption, extinction, and displacement of groups is older than Homo sapiens. I don't expect it to end , ever, and IDGAF. It's Darwinism, and I'm old. Someone elses problem, if problem it be.

I cannot see a happy ending for the human race as we know it now, much less that of my younger years, which is already gone forever.

Is the "white race" doomed? Probably, but not as badly as Neanderthal, whose genes still survive somewhat among we Homo.

Last edited by las; 11/22/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by las
White people are not a species. All people are the species.

Eventually (maybe not too distant) we will all be "colored" due to the mixing of the races, if we don't extinct ourselves first.

If we get , say, a no-bullheet pandemic or somone pushes the red button and all modern transportation breaks down, with a drastically reduced world population, it is likely some distinct and/or isolated groups of "ethnic purity" may survive. That's more or less how the races came to be anyway.

I cannot see a happy ending for the human race as we know it now, much less that of my younger years, which is already gone down the toilet.

As I see it, the whole earth's human population is the problem, and largely entirely the root cause of that lies at the feet of altruistic white folk. We (well, they, actually, as I'm not overly altruistic) continue to prop up "junk races" in "junk regions" that should have been allowed to come to their end in their own natural time. By doing that, they are responsible for the unchecked population explosion that will soon eradicate all of us. Again, simply because they had to interfere...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

As I see it, the whole earth's human population is the problem, and largely entirely the root cause of that lies at the feet of altruistic white folk. We (well, they, actually, as I'm not overly altruistic) continue to prop up "junk races" in "junk regions" that should have been allowed to come to their end in their own natural time. By doing that, they are responsible for the unchecked population explosion that will soon eradicate all of us. Again, simply because they had to interfere...

Precisely...not enough "screw you" in the collective DNA.

Not something other groups suffer from.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I dont really buy into the race stuff. It looks more like standard class war to me. Small % of people at the top, doling out funding to the rest of us to fight about skin colors or some guy getting strangled by a cop or how many transgender bathrooms a school needs. They sit back and drive the price of living higher while we are busy and laugh all the way to the bank. Class warfare 101, 8000 years of civilisation, works just as well as it always did

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have noticed within myself that I've made adjustments to the changing of my surroundings as the minorities rapidly morph into the majority.

I really feel that I'll be able to live another 20 years without totally freaking, but I don't intend to let anyone take my last bullet away as I eventually may need it for myself.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't see it as a "race war", I see it as an "ethnicity clash".

eg, don't care about the colour, but if they don't have the same values as me they can fuck off.

Last edited by JSTUART; 11/22/20.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's an opportunity, little more. Try not to get any blood on your boots.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 35, 10 invisible), 1,505 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.