Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
No "white people" don't deserve their own country you moron.

It's about freedom and justice. It's not about race.

I want to live in a country where the constitution matters and I don't care what race/ethnicity a person is. All races and ethnicities are welcome in my world.

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.  (Act 10:34-35 KJV)

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I don't see it as a "race war", I see it as an "ethnicity clash".

eg, don't care about the colour, but if they don't have the same values as me they can fuck off.

Well stated. Skin color and area of origin are inconsequential.
Moral fiber and work ethic are what a man should be judged on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If all the “white” guys were suddenly a shade of brown, who would they call racists?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
White people are the biggest problem and the ones make the commie push.

You think a bunch of brothers drinking Olde E and smoking blunts are the masterminds behind the commie push in this country?

Look at Minnesota, about as white a f'ing state as there has ever been, still can't vote for a republican. Mississippi, damn near 50/50 black/white, and they still manage to go Red.

Liberal whites need to be destroyed, and we need someone to breed the stupid out of VT, NH, MN

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only way Americans can win is if they think of themselves as Americans first.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think that the culture of white people is vastly superior to that created by any dark peoples of the world. In the darkest of places, they still live in mud grass huts.

Do white people "deserve" their own country. Don't know. But it sure would be a nice place to live.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election

Not sure where you got that. I found it at 72%. I searched "white", not "caucasian ". In any case, we are told that race doesn't matter, then given all the reasons to separate according to race...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Caucasians mainly Caucasian woman are the only ethnicity to constantly promote “equality”, have “fur babies”, actively promote gay lifestyles ect. My guess is that it’s genetic but maybe it’s a cultural thing? Black woman on average are far and away the least nurturing mothers of any race that I’ve ever been around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election

Maybe next time you could come up with something that has a chance.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by benchman

Not sure where you got that. I found it at 72%. I searched "white", not "caucasian ". In any case, we are told that race doesn't matter, then given all the reasons to separate according to race...

where did you find 72%? in 1989? I have saw the 62% myself. I hope you are right but I doubt it
judging by a lot the comments here white race is done and they seem to enjoy it. I think a lot of boomers raising mulatto grandkids

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Well stated. Skin color and area of origin are inconsequential.
Moral fiber and work ethic are what a man should be judged on.

I absolutely agree with that statement. Unfortunately the white apologists have been undermining that concept for at least 60 years if not longer. Affirmative Action; EEOC (Eventual Eradication Of Caucasians); Reperfuckingrations...the list goes on. Work ethic counts BIG TIME (THE most important characteristic period) to me...while one's demographics are the main characteristic considered by many others.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m the majority everywhere I go.

That's always been my motto as well. Most won't catch it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
where did you find 72%? in 1989? I have saw the 62% myself. I hope you are right but I doubt it
judging by a lot the comments here white race is done and they seem to enjoy it. I think a lot of boomers raising mulatto grandkids

The 62% came from a recent census.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Half the jackwagons here brag about getting castrated.

The other half bred to under the replacement rate......

Have fun dying alone, paying some Mexican to wipe your ass.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Member
Online Happy
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I dont really buy into the race stuff. It looks more like standard class war to me. Small % of people at the top, doling out funding to the rest of us to fight about skin colors or some guy getting strangled by a cop or how many transgender bathrooms a school needs. They sit back and drive the price of living higher while we are busy and laugh all the way to the bank. Class warfare 101, 8000 years of civilisation, works just as well as it always did

Pretty much the most accurate statement here. Thanks.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only whites now are not allowed a group identity, or a culture, or a unity of ideals, according to the brainwashing that has been going on since the Boomers were old enough not to schit themselves. This isn't an accident. How many global empires have been started by Caucasians? How many have been started by any other group? The people currently in power on this planet understood a long time ago that crushing indigenous Caucasian spiritual practices, was essential, and then later it became important to attack the Enlightenment values that were resurrected in the West. For the last 60 years or so, the goal has been to attack the actual group identity of whites. Because genetics matter, and identity matters. Anyone willing to look at the world apart from the propaganda knows this.

And the only way to save our progeny and posterity is to reform a positive group identity and then again embrace the values that only our group has ever had on this planet. No other group has founded a civilization based upon individual liberty, freedom, and self-direction. Now it has all slipped away, but we can get it back, if you have the courage and the will.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It seems that many of you didn't even bother to listen to the videos I posted above that this question was referenced from... Try watching them, and we shall continue.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Scroll down a bit to the video.

Race doesn't mean anything. It's just a coincidence.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kfBzJ_1591898552

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Be patient!

Blacks have only been in America for 4 centuries, give or take. They'll assimilate eventually. Give 'em another half a millennia and every last one of them will be Ozzie and Harriet.

Just wait,...you'll see.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just look at the transformation this young black man had once he was exposed to western culture and values.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gregory house wallpaper

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
735 members (257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 77 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.