OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It,s all a moot point if republican state legislators in these contested states fail to uphold their responsibility from the constitution to reveiw all this schitshow.
And say yes we see severe problems/fruad and we need to do our part and reveiw/overturn/not certify our elector results.

They wont do it.....
Too many benjamins from biden at stake for being good little lap dogs....

Just saw a blurb on fox where the Michigan Republican state legislator says they dont see anything wrong with their state election results..............
JFC...........

It's over gentleman.......

This is gonna start a dominoe effect with other contested state Republican state legislators......

Unless something happens with these Dominion Servers that is a absolute irrefutable smoking gun with hard evidence this week or next week.

JMO.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The longer legal team members stretch this out the more they make? Sholom Trump Presidency.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm 2 years into a Special Councel case myself and it is all over a 7-10 minute event. Literally Hundreds of hours of investigation and interrogation.

To expect instant results on something of this scale is irrational.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If the Dems pull this off, we'll never have honest government again.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'm 2 years into a Special Councel case myself and it is all over a 7-10 minute event. Literally Hundreds of hours of investigation and interrogation.

In this case there is not much time. President Biden will take over on January 20th.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tyrone

The Republic would be gone.

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

This.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Slavek

In this case there is not much time. President Biden will take over on January 20th.

Not if the Supreme Court puts an emergency stay on the process due to overwhelming evidence of an election steal by the Democrats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by g5m

It'll lead to a civil war... how many are going to take this sitting down and do like the locals around here...
" oh well what can you do??"

Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved...

each side in the Civil War lost 300,000 dead during the Civil War....how many citizens have we lost due to this Covid 19 Plandemic? (which I'll bet the Anti Trump DemocRATS had a hand in ) 250,000 and counting....what was the population of the Northern States in 1865? while 300,000 lives is a tragedy the Republic Stood...

What the left has pulled during this election period, is not only fraud.. it is domestic TREASON.. and how many people in this nation took an unending OATH to defend this nation AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ??

These are communists, not democRATS, who are essentially overthrowing our nation and all it stands for and has stood for, for over 244 years....

These court rejects and people seeing nothing wrong, are as guilty, by doing their part to over throw our Election system and destroying it forever, along with what has been our nation.. our home...as those who are orchestrating this "FRAUD" on the American Constitution... If we don't defend it, then what are we doing here anyway....RIGHT is on the side that will stand up and defend it...

just even imagine, if it was the Right that did this to the democRATS instead.... They'd never shut up until Doomsday comes, and then they'd be bitching until hell burnt to the ground....They never shut up when Hillary lost from the 2016 election, and they have done nothing but spend every waking moment trying to throw Trump out of office and undermine him with Obstruction every step of the way.....I learned in High School Sports, you play by your opponents rules...If the DemocRATS never stop, why in the hell should we?

I'm gong to stand up and support President Trump, right until the end.... but that is secondary to my standing up to defend our nation, defend our Constitution, our Freedoms and our Way of Life...If DemocRATs can make up laws and enforce the ones they want, and ignore the others they don't need for moment, then what do we have left but a life to serve those who are in charge...

you rather die standing or down on your knees.... Its not Trump that is the most important thing here... Its our Constitution, and our nation, and following in the footsteps of those who have fought and even died for the exact same thing....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m

They have pulled it off.

The question is: Will they get away with it?

Based on what I see of democrats never going to jail for anything, ever... I'd feel safe in saying that they have pulled it off and ruined our country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I don't disagree and want instant results as much as the rest of you.....but more importantly I want total encompassing results, conviction and prosecution.

If she can file a suit with enough tooth to cause a state or two to get tossed.....that's a good start and all but guarantees the current administration will stay.....but I want to see the whole thing exposed.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Powell is throwing a Hail Mary and President Harris will be in by spring....

But there’s hope.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
"Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved..."

That was a foreign power with a huge ocean separating them from us at a time in history when travel across oceans was a time-consuming and arduous matter, particularly for mass troop movements, and England was also at war with another major power at the time, France.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by g5m

It'll lead to a civil war... how many are going to take this sitting down and do like the locals around here...
" oh well what can you do??"

Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved...

each side in the Civil War lost 300,000 dead during the Civil War....how many citizens have we lost due to this Covid 19 Plandemic? (which I'll bet the Anti Trump DemocRATS had a hand in ) 250,000 and counting....what was the population of the Northern States in 1865? while 300,000 lives is a tragedy the Republic Stood...

What the left has pulled during this election period, is not only fraud.. it is domestic TREASON.. and how many people in this nation took an unending OATH to defend this nation AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ??

These are communists, not democRATS, who are essentially overthrowing our nation and all it stands for and has stood for, for over 244 years....

These court rejects and people seeing nothing wrong, are as guilty, by doing their part to over throw our Election system and destroying it forever, along with what has been our nation.. our home...as those who are orchestrating this "FRAUD" on the American Constitution... If we don't defend it, then what are we doing here anyway....RIGHT is on the side that will stand up and defend it...

just even imagine, if it was the Right that did this to the democRATS instead.... They'd never shut up until Doomsday comes, and then they'd be bitching until hell burnt to the ground....They never shut up when Hillary lost from the 2016 election, and they have done nothing but spend every waking moment trying to throw Trump out of office and undermine him with Obstruction every step of the way.....I learned in High School Sports, you play by your opponents rules...If the DemocRATS never stop, why in the hell should we?

I'm gong to stand up and support President Trump, right until the end.... but that is secondary to my standing up to defend our nation, defend our Constitution, our Freedoms and our Way of Life...If DemocRATs can make up laws and enforce the ones they want, and ignore the others they don't need for moment, then what do we have left but a life to serve those who are in charge...

you rather die standing or down on your knees.... Its not Trump that is the most important thing here... Its our Constitution, and our nation, and following in the footsteps of those who have fought and even died for the exact same thing....

John,

I have read adjusting for the population to the present day, the total death toll from the Civil War would be 2.2 million today. The combat death's in
World War II was 345,000, total WWII deaths about 425,000 which includes training accidents etc.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by g5m

They have pulled it off.

The question is: Will they get away with it?

Based on what I see of democrats never going to jail for anything, ever... I'd feel safe in saying that they have pulled it off and ruined our country.

This is not going to end any differently than did the "Hilary's going to jail" thing did. Joe Biden is going to be sworn in as president come January, just like Hillary is still walking around a free person.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Powell is throwing a Hail Mary and President Harris will be in by spring....

But there’s hope.

He'll be in by inauguration day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The longer legal team members stretch this out the more they make? Sholom Trump Presidency.

yes. rudy the ghoul making 20K a day. anytime big fed investigation like whitewater russiagate etc lawyers get richer nobody goes to jail

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved..."

That was a foreign power with a huge ocean separating them from us at a time in history when travel across oceans was a time-consuming and arduous matter, particularly for mass troop movements, and England was also at war with another major power at the time, France.

Good they are right among us... so it will be a lot less of a problem to engage them.. be it in a court of law, or on the field of battle...This is about our nation and its future first, and President Trump, and the American public being cheated from an election result....

if only 7% of our nation is ready to fight for it... then every one else, they are part of the 93% that let the left get away with it...

I'm in the part that stood up for our nation right to the end... and if that doesn't kill me before hand, I guess they will be on my doorstep, to take me away to lock me up forever, or just out to the back yard to shoot me in the head...either way, I am an American and a Patriot.. not a sell out traitor...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I

[/quote]

John,

I have read adjusting for the population to the present day, the total death toll from the Civil War would be 2.2 million today. The combat death's in
World War II was 345,000, total WWII deaths about 425,000 which includes training accidents etc.
[/quote]

Good morning Greg, good to hear from you...

If we lost 2.2 million people fighting this, that would just make the Globalists happy... they want to get rid of 90% of the world population anyway... they view us peons as too many running around anyway....and there would be well over 2.2 million Mexicans and Latin Americans more than ready to take our place...

if you ever have seen the REAL figures on WW 2... we actually lost closer to 400,000 combat deaths... and training deaths and casualties was 3 times that figure....

I've been brought up with the concept, that it is better to die standing up fighting for your country, than dying for your country by being put on your knees and being shot in the back of the head...and yeah, I was brought up to answer the call to stand up for my country when it needs me.. I've served before, even tho not sent into combat..... Fighting for your nation and its Constitution, is an obligation, not heroism thing....People need to start calling this crap for what it is...

They are communists, plain pure and simple.. and those from our generations ought to know what communism is...

if not, then ask a convenient Cuban or Venezuelan about it... they'll tell ya...

Jorge immediately comes to mind... I'm sure he can enlighten others better than anyone else on the Campfire...

on a personal note Greg.. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
669 members (16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.