Campfire Kahuna
Last week it was who shot JR

This week it’s who shot JFK

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"I was in a one room country school in west central Ks, with about 15 kids total in eight grades. I was in 6th grade. The phone rang, which was very rare. Teacher answered and listened for a minute. The teacher hung up and told us kids what happened. Parents started showing up shortly to pick up their kids."

This almost EXACTLY my remembrance, 1st grade in a two-room school in South Central Ks, phone rings Mrs. Grant walks in crying, tells Mrs Hoops both classes go out to the flag pole sing he National Anthem the older boys lower and fold the colors, and I walk home. A typical day in November clear, windy, cool.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm pretty convinced that the mob whacked JFK and his brother, and Oswald.

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Who?

It was not a crazed act of a lone gunman!

Had it been LHO would not have had to die before he could speak. The killer of LHO would not have had to be a terminally ill cancer patient. Bobby Kennedy would not have had to die before he could be elected to disclose the real actors. And lastly, the discoveries of all official investigations would not have had to be locked away for all eternity, or until the contents of all the boxes mysteriously disappear, whichever comes first.

In the early 60s, young unemployed men with very little income did not go flitting around the globe on airlines, back and forth to Russia and Cuba. LHO was on somone's payroll and had been for years,

Had it been the mob, as many suggest, the investigative reports could have been released at the time. They certainly could have been released by Trump a couple years ago.

That just leaves US Government agents. John and Bobby were gung ho about busting the CIA back to a tiny shadow of its former self. CIA equals deep state, then and now.

No doubt in my mind, CIA orchestrated the killing of John, then LHO, and then Bobby.

I have to agee, how otherwise would Oswald have known to get a job with the perfect view to shoot Kennedy months before the parade was planned? I also agree Oswald was a patsy.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
One less Democrat politician.

A good start.

I understand the way you feel.

However, though I was born 2 years after he was killed, from what little I know about JFK, sounds like he had little in common with today's Democrats who are essentially communists.

JFK stood up to the Soviet Union when they tried to install nukes in Cuba. Today's Democrat party essentially IS the Soviet Union.

JFK cut taxes. No Democrat/Communist today is ever going to do that.

Evidently JFK was not a fan of the Federal Reserve. Both parties are fans of the Federal Reserve today.

No gun grabs under JFK that I know of.

I think CNN would call JFK a "far right radical" today.

Agree , listen to JFK speech about the globalist - military industrial complex - might have to listen twice the man had quite the vocabulary . JFK was curtailing a lot of these world communist [modern day KINGS] BS and they didn't like it to the point that they had him killed through the deep state which they fully control . The people in the cia/fbi/nsa/etc./etc. ARE NOT the rulers - they answer to the world controllers/families who've been in power for hundreds of years , and , will stay in power one way or the other .

I've never been able to come a decision in my mind on the Federal Reserve writings pertaining to JFK . Too many different stories , which is a tactic of the communist , a way to camouflage the facts .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Oswald shot JFK, of that I have no doubt. But he did not act alone, and he probably wasn't the only shot

He just HAPPENED to work in the building JFK drove past. He had only worked there for a couple months. Yet he somehow had enough foreknowledge of the President's schedule, which wasn't published to the extent it is today, to allow him to build a nest, plan and practice his shot, and the motorcade just HAPPENED to slow and take the exact route that would afford Oswald the opportunity.

If JFK had been shot at a speech, on a podium, or somewhere else that was publicized or that would allow for some advance prep, I'd by that Oswald was alone.

But there are too many "just happened to be" for Oswald to have been a lone gunman.

- LIKE .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

This.

“The Life and Times of a Mafia Kingfish “

Bobby Kennedy should not have kidnapped Carlos Marcello and his brother then flying them down to South America landing on a remote road and leaving them there with only the clothes on their backs and telling both “don’t come back “.

From that the Marcellos engaged with the Traficantes in Florida to put things in motion to do the deed on both Kennedy brothers.

Many players and Jim Garrison corralled a few but missed on the big putt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What do you folks think President Trumps knows about the JFK BKennedy killings ?

What is the insiders info. ??

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What do you folks think President Trumps knows about the JFK BKennedy killings ?

I think every President gets the same speech.

"If you let everybody know that a bunch of greasy ass italians put Kennedy in power, then killed him and his brother, and got away with it, you are going to greatly diminish your chances of surviving the next four years."

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I was in a high school Spanish class. Our teacher had run to the office for something and she came back with the news that he'd been shot but was still alive. They announced it over the PA shortly after that. A half hour later, I saw the ROTC lowering the flag to half mast.

I've been trying ever since to get my hands on some of Oswald's trick bullets that go through something then move sideways to go through something else. I've always thought they'd be great for hunting a timber to shoot a deer behind a tree.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
people make a hero out of JFK but he stole the election was a meth and opium addict and made a total fool of his wife. him and his brother might have gotten rid of marilyn monroe. JFK was ready to sign the immigration reform act aka the white genocide act but was shot. JBJ quickly signed it

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I think every President gets the same speech.

"If you let everybody know that a bunch of greasy ass italians put Kennedy in power, then killed him and his brother, and got away with it, you are going to greatly diminish your chances of surviving the next four years."

Those pertinent documents (all) were eligible to be unsealed and made public at the 50 year mark .

But no.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

yea a bunch of dirty ass Italians killed a white hating irish bas tard JFK. that includes his brothers. many irish in politics hate white people like gov murphy of NJ. if the Italians killed him I am glad they did. but more likely the CIA along with pissrael did it

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

In collusion with our own CIA! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This.

“The Life and Times of a Mafia Kingfish “

Bobby Kennedy should not have kidnapped Carlos Marcello and his brother then flying them down to South America landing on a remote road and leaving them there with only the clothes on their backs and telling both “don’t come back “.

From that the Marcellos engaged with the Traficantes in Florida to put things in motion to do the deed on both Kennedy brothers.

Many players and Jim Garrison corralled a few but missed on the big putt.

You nailed it! Jim Garrison gets nothing but ridicule for his investigation, but IMO, has the most accurate, plausible explanations of the actual events leading up to and following the assassination ! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It was connected to the Dominion servers, for sure.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
H
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

yea a bunch of dirty ass Italians killed a white hating irish bas tard JFK. that includes his brothers. many irish in politics hate white people like gov murphy of NJ. if the Italians killed him I am glad they did. but more likely the CIA along with pissrael did it

How did the Israelis figure into this?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They control the Italians.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This dude is one of the more legit'er mafioso's to ever speak.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Irish are a white hating minority? Jews are a white hating minority?

Where in the fug does one have to originate from to actually be white in that infinitesimal cluster of neurons you call a mind?

Would the Caucasus Mountains even qualify?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 1,989 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,189
Posts18,465,772
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.